What network does Reach Mobile use?
Reach Mobile is powered by the nationwide network T-Mobile offering the same coverage without the expensive price tag.
Reach Mobile is a Mobile Virtual Network Operator (MVNO), they provide cell phone service that could save you $600 per year on your phone bill, without sacrificing wireless coverage or call quality.
Below you'll find further information to help decide if Reach Mobile has the best wireless coverage for your needs.
Reach Mobile coverage
What towers does Reach Mobile use?
Reach Mobile operates on the T-Mobile network, so you'll have access to the same nationwide 4G LTE coverage, and 5G where it's available.
Even if you've had a plan with T-Mobile before it's always worth checking cell phone coverage in your area, which you can easily do with our ZIP code checker for availability at your address.
Reach Mobile coverage comparison
Does Reach Mobile have 5G?
Being on the T-Mobile network is a major bonus for Reach Mobile because they're able to offer the super speedy 5G service. The rest of the time you'll have 4G LTE, which still brings high-speed internet to your cell phone.
Is Reach Mobile CDMA or GSM?
T-Mobile uses the GSM network so Reach Mobile is compatible with all GSM phones. Don't worry if your phone is not using the same technology, you can still save money on your cell phone plan. If you want to check your phone's compatibility you can use our IMEI checker.
Is Reach Mobile available in my area?
Reach Mobile phone service
|Reach Mobile 2GB||2GB||T-Mobile||$10/mo** $10 Off for 3 Months|
|Reach Mobile 5GB||5GB||T-Mobile||$20/mo** $10 Off for 3 Months|
|Reach Mobile 10GB||10GB||T-Mobile||$25/mo** $10 Off for 3 Months|
|Reach Mobile 15GB||15GB||T-Mobile||$30/mo** $10 Off for 3 Months|
|Reach Mobile 25GB||25GB||T-Mobile||$35/mo** $10 Off for 3 Months|
T-Mobile vs Reach Mobile comparison
Keep your T-Mobile phone, number & coverage: Save $510 per year
|Carrier||Network Coverage||4G/5G Data||Price||Annual Cost|
|T-Mobile||T-Mobile 4G & 5G||Unltd*||$70/mo||$840/yr|
|Reach Mobile||T-Mobile 4G & 5G||5GB||$30/mo||$330/yr|
|*Don't waste money on unlimited data - Avg. data usage is only 3-5GB||Savings||$40/mo||$510/yr|
Reach Mobile benefits
- Quality coverage: Powered by the T-Mobile network, you can expect the same nationwide coverage.
- Value for money: Reach Mobile SIM cards offer value and simplicity with their plans. Although you'll find the same features and coverage as a plan direct from T-Mobile, Reach Mobile could save you up to $600 a year.
- No contracts: Reach Mobile plans are prepaid, so there are no restrictions keeping you locked in.
- Phone and plan bundles: If you're interested in upgrading your cell phone, you can find a range of the best Reach Mobile phones to choose from. Just like a phone and plan bundle from one of the major networks, but with affordable options.
- Bring your own phone: If you don't want to upgrade your phone you can easily bring your own, with Reach Mobile bring your own phone plans. You'll just need to check your cell phone is fully compatible.
- Easy set up: Being online-based, it's quick to choose and purchase your Reach Mobile SIM starter kit. Once your SIM card's arrived, it's easy to set up and you'll be up and running with a few simple steps.
- Unlimited talk & text: Most MVNOs provide unlimited talk and text with their plans.
- 4G LTE coverage: Operating on the T-Mobile network, you'll receive their 4G LTE data speeds.
- 5G high-speed data: If you have a 5G compatible device you can get access to the fastest 5G network (where it's available) at no extra cost with Reach Mobile 5G plans.
- Unlimited plans: Depending on how much data you want, Reach Mobile unlimited plans offer unlimited everything at half the price of a T-Mobile unlimited plan.
- Multiple lines: Most prepaid carriers offer a discount for additional lines purchased, making Reach Mobile family plans great for savvy savers looking to buy more than one line.
- Customer service: Find out what current Reach Mobile customers are saying with Reach Mobile customer reviews.
Read our full Reach Mobile review
Reach Mobile features
|Data Speed||5G & 4G LTE|
|Bring Your Phone|
|Keep Your Number|
|Money Back Guarantee|
Reach Mobile makes it possible to get a cell phone plan on the T-Mobile network without the big network prices.
Reach Mobile offers the same nationwide coverage with 4G LTE and the 5G network, where it's available.
With MVNOs you'll get flexible plans with no contracts, so you're free to amend or cancel without any additional fees.
If you're not sure Reach Mobile plans are right for you, there's a large selection of MVNOs across all networks you can compare to find your perfect low-cost plan.
Reach Mobile coverage FAQs
How good is Reach Mobile coverage?
Reach Mobile is powered by T-Mobile, so you'll receive nationwide 4G LTE coverage and 5G speeds where available.
What service does Reach Mobile use?
Reach Mobile uses the T-Mobile wireless network.
Where is Reach Mobile available?
Reach Mobile's cell phone service is available nationwide as they operate on the T-Mobile wireless network.