MoneySavingPro independently researches the products & services to bring you our recommendations. We may earn money when you click our links - disclosure policy.
If you're switching to Red Pocket and bringing your own device, you may need to change your APN settings.
To configure your MMS & data settings for Red Pocket, use the Access Point Name details below.
Red Pocket APN data settings
Red Pocket APN settings for iPhone
|APN Roaming Protocol|
How to change APN settings on iPhone
- Select the Settings icon on your home screen.
- Select the Cellular menu option in the first section of the menu.
- Ensure that the Cellular Data and Enable LTE are both enabled via your device's Settings menu.
- Select the Cellular Data option and enter the information from the table.
Red Pocket APN settings for Android
|APN Roaming Protocol||IPv4|
How to change APN settings on Android
- Select Settings (located within Apps or the pull-down notifications tray)
- Select Connections.
- Select Mobile Networks.
- Select Access Point Names.
- Select Add in the upper right hand corner.
- Enter the information from the table.
Compare prices to find the best price on a Red Pocket phone. To sell your old phone for the best price, check out our handy price comparison tool.
If you haven't already switched to a low-cost carrier, MVNO's offer a great opportunity to find a cheap cell phone plan while keeping your phone, number, and coverage.
Red Pocket Mobile FAQs
- Red Pocket Mobile Compatible Phones List
- Red Pocket Mobile APN Settings
- Red Pocket Mobile Customer Service FAQs
- Does Red Pocket Mobile have a Free Trial?
- Does Red Pocket Mobile have a Promo Code?
- Does Red Pocket Mobile have Unlimited Data?
- How to Get a Free Red Pocket Mobile SIM Card
- How to Switch to Red Pocket Mobile
- What is Red Pocket Mobile? Is it Worth it?
- What Network does Red Pocket Mobile use?
- Where to Buy a Red Pocket Mobile SIM Card
- How to Activate Red Pocket Mobile eSIM