What network does Red Pocket Mobile use?
Red Pocket Mobile is powered by the nationwide network AT&T, T-Mobile & Verizon offering the same coverage without the expensive price tag.
Red Pocket is a Mobile Virtual Network Operator (MVNO), they provide cell phone service that could save you $600 per year on your phone bill, without sacrificing wireless coverage or call quality.
Below you'll find further information to help decide if Red Pocket Mobile has the best wireless coverage for your needs.
Red Pocket coverage
What towers does Red Pocket use?
Red Pocket operates on the AT&T, T-Mobile & Verizon networks, so you'll have access to the same nationwide 4G LTE coverage, and 5G where it's available.
Even if you've had a plan with AT&T, T-Mobile & Verizon before it's always worth checking cell phone coverage in your area, which you can easily do with our ZIP code checker for availability at your address.
Red Pocket coverage comparison
Does Red Pocket Mobile have 5G?
You can get access to the 5G network at no extra cost with Red Pocket Mobile, with a 5G compatible device.
Is Red Pocket CDMA or GSM?
AT&T, T-Mobile & Verizon uses the GSM & CDMA network so Red Pocket is compatible with all GSM & CDMA phones. Don't worry if your phone is not using the same technology, you can still save money on your cell phone plan. If you want to check your phone's compatibility you can use our IMEI checker.
Is Red Pocket available in my area?
Red Pocket cell phone service
|Red Pocket 500MB - 12 Mths||500MB||AT&T & Verizon||$5* Only $60 for 12 Mths Service|
|Red Pocket 3GB - 12 Mths||3GB||AT&T & Verizon||$15** Only $180 for 12 Mths Service|
|Red Pocket 10GB - 12 Mths||10GB||AT&T & Verizon||$23** Only $270 for 12 Mths Service|
|Red Pocket 25GB - 12 Mths||25GB||AT&T||$30** Only $360 for 12 Mths Service|
|Red Pocket 100GB - 12 Mths||100GB||AT&T||$38** Only $450 for 12 Mths Service|
Red Pocket benefits
- Quality coverage: Powered by the three main networks, you can expect the same nationwide coverage.
- Value for money: Red Pocket Mobile SIM cards offer value and simplicity with their plans. Although you'll find the same features and coverage as a plan direct from Verizon, AT&T, or T-Mobile, Red Pocket Mobile could save you up to $600 a year.
- No contracts: Red Pocket Mobile plans are prepaid, so if you're not happy with your plan there are no additional fees to amend or cancel.
- Phone and plan bundles: If you're interested in upgrading your cell phone, you can find great deals with the best Red Pocket phones to choose from. Just like a phone and plan bundle from one of the major networks, but with affordable options.
- Bring your own phone: If you don't want to upgrade your phone you can easily bring your own, with Red Pocket bring your own phone plans. You'll just need to check your cell phone is fully compatible.
- Easy set up: Being online-based, it's quick to choose and purchase your Red Pocket Mobile SIM starter kit. Once your new SIM card has arrived, it's easy to set up and you'll be up and running with a few simple steps.
- Unlimited talk & text: Most MVNOs provide unlimited talk and text with their plans.
- 4G LTE coverage: Operating on the three major networks, you'll receive their 4G LTE data speeds.
- 5G high-speed data: If you have a 5G compatible device you can get access to the fast 5G network (where it's available) at no extra cost with Red Pocket Mobile 5G plans.
- Unlimited plans: Depending on how much data you want, Red Pocket Mobile unlimited plans offer unlimited everything at half the price of an unlimited plan direct from one of the main networks.
- Multiple lines: Most prepaid carriers offer a discount for additional lines purchased, making Red Pocket Mobile family plans a great money-saving option when buying more than one line.
- Personal hotspot: A data plan like Red Pocket Mobile hotspot plans are great when you're traveling or away from home. You can use your mobile hotspot data to tether to your laptop so you can continue working without WiFi.
- Customer service: Find out what current Red Pocket Mobile customers are saying with Red Pocket customer reviews.
- Data only: If you're looking for data plans you'll find a range of Red Pocket Mobile internet plans suitable for use with tablets and other mobile devices.
- Promo codes: You can compare Red Pocket deals and promo codes to see what savings are currently available, however, these deals change regularly.
Read our full Red Pocket Mobile review
Red Pocket features
|Network||Verizon, AT&T & T-Mobile|
|Data Speed||5G & 4G LTE|
|3G Network||CDMA & GSM|
|Bring Your Phone|
|Keep Your Number|
|Money Back Guarantee||Yes - 14 days|
|Contract||No - prepaid|
|International Calls||Yes - Includes 70 countries|
- AT&T vs Red Pocket
- Mint Mobile vs Red Pocket
- Red Pocket vs Cricket Wireless
- T-Mobile vs Red Pocket
- Verizon vs Red Pocket
Red Pocket makes it possible to get a cell phone plan on the AT&T, T-Mobile & Verizon network without the big ticket prices.
Offering the same nationwide coverage with 4G LTE and the 5G network, where it's available.
With MVNOs you'll get flexible plans with no contracts, so you're free to amend or cancel without any additional fees.
If you're not sure Red Pocket plans are right for you, there's a large selection of MVNOs across all networks you can compare to find your perfect low-cost plan.
Red Pocket Mobile coverage FAQs
How good is Red Pocket Mobile coverage?
Red Pocket Mobile is powered by Verizon, AT&T, and T-Mobile, so you'll receive nationwide 4G LTE coverage and 5G speeds where available.
What service does Red Pocket Mobile use?
Red Pocket Mobile uses the Verizon, AT&T, and T-Mobile wireless networks.
Where is Red Pocket Mobile available?
Red Pocket Mobile's cell phone service is available nationwide as they operate on the Verizon, AT&T, and T-Mobile wireless networks.