Red Pocket 50GB plan
Red Pocket SIM card description
- Operates on all four networks - AT&T, T-Mobile, Sprint, and Verizon
- Prepaid cell phone plans - no contract, credit check, or activation fees
- Bring your own GSM or CDMA device and keep your phone number
- Mobile hotspot/tethering allowed with your plan data
- Free international calling to 70+ countries
- Customer service available in English, Chinese, Filipino, and Spanish via chat or phone
Red Pocket features
|Network||Verizon, AT&T & T-Mobile|
|Data Speed||5G & 4G LTE|
|3G Network||CDMA & GSM|
|Bring Your Phone|
|Keep Your Number|
|Money Back Guarantee||Yes - 14 days|
|Contract||No - prepaid|
|International Calls||Yes - Includes 70 countries|
Red Pocket compatible phones
As Red Pocket runs on the AT&T, T-Mobile & Verizon networks their SIM cards are compatible with GSM & CDMA phones. If you’re not sure if your phone is compatible you can use our IMEI checker.
Most of the latest phones use both the GSM and CDMA technology.
Red Pocket coverage
Red Pocket is powered by the AT&T, T-Mobile & Verizon networks, offering you access to their nationwide 4G LTE network and 5G where available.
Whether you’re new to or have used them before, you can check cell phone coverage in your area using your ZIP code.
Red Pocket prepaid SIM card benefits
There’s a number of benefits when buying a SIM card kit with Red Pocket;
- Prepaid: all plans are prepaid, so you can pick the features you want and pay upfront each month.
- Same coverage: operating on one of the three major networks, you’ll get the same quality coverage.
- Keep your own phone: they make it easy to bring your own phone so you don’t have to spend money upgrading to the latest handset, unless you want to.
- Low cost plans: saving you up to $600 a year on your phone bill. Offering all the same features, but with half price plans.
- Easy to switch: simply wait for your SIM kit to arrive, pop your new SIM into your phone and you’ll be up and running, all within a few days.
AT&T vs Red Pocket comparison
Keep your AT&T phone, number & coverage: Save $720 per year
|Carrier||Network Coverage||4G/5G Data||Price||Annual Cost|
|AT&T||AT&T 4G & 5G||Unltd*||$75/mo||$900/yr|
|Red Pocket||AT&T 4G & 5G||3GB||$15/mo||$180/yr|
|*Don't waste money on unlimited data - Avg. data usage is only 3-5GB||Savings||$60/mo||$720/yr|
Red Pocket SIM card activation
It’s easy to bring your own phone to a cheaper carrier:
- Order the Red Pocket SIM starter kit online
- Replace the SIM card in your phone and follow the activation process
- If you’re looking to transfer your phone number, this can take up to 24 hours