Selectel Wireless prepaid SIM card
Selectel Wireless SIM card description
- Service on the nationwide Verizon network
- Prepaid plans with no contract or credit check
- Bring your own phone
- Keep your own phone number
- Mobile hotspot automatically enabled on iPhone and upon request on Android
- Calling to Canada and Mexico available on some plans through dealers
- Customer support available by phone, hours are not publicized
Selectel Wireless features
|Data Speed||5G & 4G LTE|
|Bring Your Phone|
|Keep Your Number|
|Money Back Guarantee|
|Contract||No - prepaid|
Selectel Wireless compatible phones
As Selectel Wireless runs on the Verizon network their SIM cards are compatible with CDMA phones. If you're not sure if your phone is compatible you can use our IMEI checker.
Most of the latest phones use both the GSM and CDMA technology.
Selectel Wireless coverage
Selectel Wireless is powered by the Verizon network, offering you access to their nationwide 4G LTE network and 5G where available.
Whether you're new to or have used them before, you can check cell phone coverage in your area using your ZIP code.
Selectel Wireless SIM card data plans
|Selectel Wireless 5GB||5GB||Verizon||$30|
|Selectel Wireless 10GB||10GB||Verizon||$40|
|Selectel Wireless 15GB||15GB||Verizon||$50|
|Selectel Wireless 45GB||45GB||Verizon||$60|
How do Selectel Wireless plans compare?
|US Mobile 500MB SIM card||500MB||Verizon||$5* FREE 10-Day Trial|
|Twigby 4GB SIM card||4GB||Verizon||$10** $10 Off for 3 Months|
|US Mobile 5GB SIM card||5GB||Verizon||$15* FREE 10-Day Trial|
|US Mobile 15GB SIM card||15GB||Verizon||$20* FREE 10-Day Trial|
|Visible Unlimited SIM card||Unltd||Verizon||$15** $15 Off for 3 Mths - Promo code: 15OFF|
Selectel Wireless SIM card benefits
There's a number of benefits when buying a SIM card kit with Selectel Wireless;
- Prepaid: all plans are prepaid, so you can pick the features you want and pay upfront each month.
- Same coverage: operating on one of the three major networks, you'll get the same quality coverage.
- Keep your own phone: they make it easy to bring your own phone so you don't have to spend money upgrading to the latest handset, unless you want to.
- Low cost plans: saving you up to $600 a year on your phone bill. Offering all the same features, but with half price plans.
- Easy to switch: simply wait for your SIM kit to arrive, pop your new SIM into your phone and you'll be up and running, all within a few days.
Selectel Wireless SIM card activation
It's easy to bring your own phone to a cheaper carrier:
- Order the Selectel Wireless SIM starter kit online
- Replace the SIM card in your phone and follow the activation process
- If you're looking to transfer your phone number, this can take up to 24 hours
Selectel Wireless SIM card FAQs
How much is a Selectel Wireless SIM card?
There's a variety of cell phone plans available to suit all budgets, with prices between $30 - $60.
Where can I buy a Selectel Wireless SIM card?
One of the reasons low-cost carriers can pass on savings to you is because they are online only and don't have any physical stores. You can purchase a Selectel Wireless SIM card online.
What phones are compatible with Selectel Wireless SIM card?
Most unlocked phones are compatible with Selectel Wireless SIM cards. If you're not sure you can check your phone compatibility.
Can I bring my own phone to Selectel Wireless?
Yes. You can bring your own phone to Selectel Wireless and they're compatible with most unlocked phones. You can check phone compatibility on the carrier site prior to ordering.
What is Selectel Wireless SIM card starter kit?
Your Selectel Wireless SIM card starter kit includes everything you need to switch over. Pick your plan, order online, and it's delivered straight to your door. Follow the instructions to activate your new plan.