What Network Does Simple Mobile Use?
Simple Mobile is an MVNO (mobile virtual network operator), their cell phone service is powered by the national T-Mobile 4G LTE network. This means you can get big network coverage, without paying big network prices!
In addition, you can bring your own phone and number when you switch carrier to save even more.
Simple Mobile Coverage
T-Mobile 4G LTE Network Map
Network Performance Comparison
Check out how the other major network perform in our wireless coverage guide.
Simple Mobile Cell Phone Plans
T-Mobile vs Simple Mobile Plan Comparison
Keep your T-Mobile phone, number & coverage: Save $540 per year
|Carrier||Network Coverage||4G LTE Data||Price||Annual Cost|
|T-Mobile||T-Mobile 4G LTE||Unltd*||$70/mo||$840/yr|
|Simple Mobile||T-Mobile 4G LTE||3GB||$25/mo||$300/yr|
|*Don't waste money on unlimited data - Avg. data usage is only 3-5GB||Savings||$45/mo||$540/yr|
Simple Mobile Features
- Coverage on the 4G LTE T-Mobile network
- Prepaid wireless service - no contract, credit check, or activation fee
- Bring your own phone or buy a Simple Mobile phone
- Keep your phone number
- Mobile hotspot use allowed, plus dedicated hotspot data with unlimited data plans
- Monthly plans come with unlimited global text, calling to 69+ countries, calling credit for use to other countries, and roaming in 16 Latin American countries
- Customer service available by phone and chat from 8am - 11:45pm 7 days