SIMple Mobile prepaid SIM card
Simple Mobile SIM card description
- Coverage on the 4G LTE T-Mobile network
- Prepaid wireless service - no contract, credit check, or activation fee
- Bring your own phone or buy a Simple Mobile phone
- Keep your phone number
- Mobile hotspot use allowed, plus dedicated hotspot data with top plan
- Monthly plans come with unlimited international calling for up to 69+ countries, calling credit for use to other countries, and roaming in 16 Latin American countries
- Customer service available by phone and chat from 8am - 11:45pm 7 days
Simple Mobile features
|Data Speed||5G & 4G LTE|
|Bring Your Phone|
|Keep Your Number|
|Money Back Guarantee|
|Contract||No - prepaid|
|International Roaming||Yes - in a select amount of countries.|
Simple Mobile compatible phones
As Simple Mobile runs on the T-Mobile network their SIM cards are compatible with GSM phones. If you're not sure if your phone is compatible you can use our IMEI checker.
Most of the latest phones use both the GSM and CDMA technology.
Simple Mobile coverage
Simple Mobile is powered by the T-Mobile network, offering you access to their nationwide 4G LTE network and 5G where available.
Whether you're new to or have used them before, you can check cell phone coverage in your area using your ZIP code.
Simple Mobile SIM card data plans
|Simple Mobile 3GB||3GB||T-Mobile||$25|
|Simple Mobile 5GB||5GB||T-Mobile||$30|
|Simple Mobile 15GB||15GB||T-Mobile||$40|
|Simple Mobile Unlimited Data||Unltd||T-Mobile||$50|
How do Simple Mobile plans compare?
|US Mobile 500MB SIM card||500MB||T-Mobile||$5* FREE 10-Day Trial|
|Tello 1GB SIM card||1GB||T-Mobile||$10|
|Mint Mobile 4GB SIM card||4GB||T-Mobile||$15** 3 Months FREE: $45 for 6 mths service|
|US Mobile 15GB SIM card||15GB||T-Mobile||$20* FREE 10-Day Trial|
|Mint Mobile Unlimited SIM card||Unltd||T-Mobile||$30** 3 Months FREE: $90 for 6 mths service|
Simple Mobile SIM card benefits
There's a number of benefits when buying a SIM card kit with Simple Mobile;
- Prepaid: all plans are prepaid, so you can pick the features you want and pay upfront each month.
- Same coverage: operating on one of the three major networks, you'll get the same quality coverage.
- Keep your own phone: they make it easy to bring your own phone so you don't have to spend money upgrading to the latest handset, unless you want to.
- Low cost plans: saving you up to $600 a year on your phone bill. Offering all the same features, but with half price plans.
- Easy to switch: simply wait for your SIM kit to arrive, pop your new SIM into your phone and you'll be up and running, all within a few days.
Simple Mobile SIM card activation
It's easy to bring your own phone to a cheaper carrier:
- Order the Simple Mobile SIM starter kit online
- Replace the SIM card in your phone and follow the activation process
- If you're looking to transfer your phone number, this can take up to 24 hours
Simple Mobile SIM card FAQs
How much is a Simple Mobile SIM card?
There's a variety of cell phone plans available to suit all budgets, with prices between $25 - $50.
Where can I buy a Simple Mobile SIM card?
One of the reasons low-cost carriers can pass on savings to you is because they are online only and don't have any physical stores. You can purchase a Simple Mobile SIM card online.
What phones are compatible with Simple Mobile SIM card?
Most unlocked phones are compatible with Simple Mobile SIM cards. If you're not sure you can check your phone compatibility.
Can I bring my own phone to Simple Mobile?
Yes. You can bring your own phone to Simple Mobile and they're compatible with most unlocked phones. You can check phone compatibility on the carrier site prior to ordering.
What is Simple Mobile SIM card starter kit?
Your Simple Mobile SIM card starter kit includes everything you need to switch over. Pick your plan, order online, and it's delivered straight to your door. Follow the instructions to activate your new plan.