Spectrum Mobile prepaid SIM card
Spectrum Mobile SIM card description
- Coverage provided by the Verizon network
- Postpaid - no contract, requires credit check and activation fee
- Bring your own eligible iPhone or choose from a selection of Spectrum Mobile phones, including the latest iPhones and Samsung Galaxy models
- Keep your phone number
- Mobile hotspot supported - on the unlimited plan hotspot data will be slowed after 5 GB of use
- International calling available; global text and unlimited talk to Canada and Mexico included
- International roaming available at applicable prices
- Customer service available by phone or online chat
Spectrum Mobile features
|Data Speed||5G & 4G LTE|
|Bring Your Phone|
|Keep Your Number|
|Money Back Guarantee|
|Contract||No - prepaid|
Spectrum Mobile compatible phones
As Spectrum Mobile runs on the Verizon network their SIM cards are compatible with CDMA phones. If you're not sure if your phone is compatible you can use our IMEI checker.
Most of the latest phones use both the GSM and CDMA technology.
Spectrum Mobile coverage
Spectrum Mobile is powered by the Verizon network, offering you access to their nationwide 4G LTE network and 5G where available.
Whether you're new to or have used them before, you can check cell phone coverage in your area using your ZIP code.
Spectrum Mobile SIM card data plans
|Spectrum Mobile 1GB||Verizon||Unltd||Unltd||1GB||$14|
|Spectrum Mobile 2GB||Verizon||Unltd||Unltd||2GB||$28|
|Spectrum Mobile Unlimited Data||Verizon||Unltd||Unltd||Unltd||$45|
How do Spectrum Mobile plans compare?
|Twigby||Verizon||Unltd||Unltd||3GB||$10** 50% Off for 6 Months|
|US Mobile||Verizon & T-Mobile||Unltd||Unltd||5GB||$15Free Starter Kit with code: MSPUSM|
|Twigby||Verizon||Unltd||Unltd||10GB||$17.50** 50% Off for 6 Months|
|Red Pocket||AT&T, Verizon & T-Mobile||Unltd||Unltd||25GB||$30** $360 for 12 Months Service|
|Twigby||Verizon||Unltd||Unltd||5GB||$12.50** 50% Off for 6 Months|
Spectrum Mobile SIM card benefits
There's a number of benefits when buying a SIM card kit with Spectrum Mobile;
- Prepaid: all plans are prepaid, so you can pick the features you want and pay upfront each month.
- Same coverage: operating on one of the three major networks, you'll get the same quality coverage.
- Keep your own phone: they make it easy to bring your own phone so you don't have to spend money upgrading to the latest handset, unless you want to.
- Low cost plans: saving you up to $600 a year on your phone bill. Offering all the same features, but with half price plans.
- Easy to switch: simply wait for your SIM kit to arrive, pop your new SIM into your phone and you'll be up and running, all within a few days.
Spectrum Mobile SIM card activation
It's easy to bring your own phone to a cheaper carrier:
- Order the Spectrum Mobile SIM starter kit online
- Replace the SIM card in your phone and follow the activation process
- If you're looking to transfer your phone number, this can take up to 24 hours
Spectrum Mobile SIM card FAQs
How much is a Spectrum Mobile SIM card?
There's a variety of cell phone plans available to suit all budgets, with prices between $14 - $45.
Where can I buy a Spectrum Mobile SIM card?
One of the reasons low-cost carriers can pass on savings to you is because they are online only and don't have any physical stores. You can purchase a Spectrum Mobile SIM card online.
What phones are compatible with Spectrum Mobile SIM card?
Most unlocked phones are compatible with Spectrum Mobile SIM cards. If you're not sure you can check your phone compatibility.
Can I bring my own phone to Spectrum Mobile?
Yes. You can bring your own phone to Spectrum Mobile and they're compatible with most unlocked phones. You can check phone compatibility on the carrier site prior to ordering.
What is Spectrum Mobile SIM card starter kit?
Your Spectrum Mobile SIM card starter kit includes everything you need to switch over. Pick your plan, order online, and it's delivered straight to your door. Follow the instructions to activate your new plan.