Speedtalk Mobile prepaid SIM card
Speedtalk Mobile SIM card description
- Service delivered on the T-Mobile network
- Pay-as-you-go with no credit check or contract
- Bring your own phone only
- Keep your phone number
- International calling rates accessible on the carrier website
- Customer service available via phone 7 days a week from 4:30am to 8:30pm PST and via email form
Speedtalk Mobile Specs
|3G Bands:||1900 MHz, 1700/2100 MHz|
|4G LTE Bands:||1900 MHz, 1700 def MHz, 700a MHz|
|Bring Your Phone:||Yes|
|Keep Your Number:||Yes|
Speedtalk Mobile compatible phones
As Speedtalk Mobile runs on the T-Mobile network their SIM cards are compatible with GSM phones. If you’re not sure if your phone is compatible you can use our IMEI checker.
Most of the latest phones use both the GSM and CDMA technology.
Speedtalk Mobile coverage
Speedtalk Mobile is powered by the T-Mobile network, offering you access to their nationwide 4G LTE network and 5G where available.
Whether you’re new to or have used them before, you can check cell phone coverage in your area using your ZIP code.
Speedtalk Mobile SIM card data plans
|Unlimited Talk & Text||T-Mobile||Unltd||Unltd||0GB||$11|
How do Speedtalk Mobile plans compare?
|Mint Mobile||T-Mobile||Unltd||Unltd||4GB||$15** $45 for 3 Months Service|
|US Mobile||Verizon & T-Mobile||Unltd||Unltd||12GB||$20Free Starter Kit with code: MSPUSM|
|Ting||T-Mobile & Verizon||Unltd||Unltd||Unltd||$25** $20 Off for 3 Months|
|Ultra Mobile||T-Mobile||Unltd||Unltd||2GB||$11** Extra 20% Off with code: MSP20|
Speedtalk Mobile SIM card benefits
There’s a number of benefits when buying a SIM card kit with Speedtalk Mobile;
- Prepaid: all plans are prepaid, so you can pick the features you want and pay upfront each month.
- Same coverage: operating on one of the three major networks, you’ll get the same quality coverage.
- Keep your own phone: they make it easy to bring your own phone so you don’t have to spend money upgrading to the latest handset, unless you want to.
- Low cost plans: saving you up to $600 a year on your phone bill. Offering all the same features, but with half price plans.
- Easy to switch: simply wait for your SIM kit to arrive, pop your new SIM into your phone and you’ll be up and running, all within a few days.
Speedtalk Mobile SIM card activation
It’s easy to bring your own phone to a cheaper carrier:
- Order the Speedtalk Mobile SIM starter kit online
- Replace the SIM card in your phone and follow the activation process
- If you’re looking to transfer your phone number, this can take up to 24 hours
Speedtalk Mobile SIM card FAQs
How much is a Speedtalk Mobile SIM card?
There's a variety of cell phone plans available to suit all budgets, with prices between $11 - $35.
Where can I buy a Speedtalk Mobile SIM card?
One of the reasons low-cost carriers can pass on savings to you is because they are online only and don't have any physical stores. You can purchase a Speedtalk Mobile SIM card online.
What phones are compatible with Speedtalk Mobile SIM card?
Most unlocked phones are compatible with Speedtalk Mobile SIM cards. If you're not sure you can check your phone compatibility.
Can I bring my own phone to Speedtalk Mobile?
Yes. You can bring your own phone to Speedtalk Mobile and they're compatible with most unlocked phones. You can check phone compatibility on the carrier site prior to ordering.
What is Speedtalk Mobile SIM card starter kit?
Your Speedtalk Mobile SIM card starter kit includes everything you need to switch over. Pick your plan, order online, and it's delivered straight to your door. Follow the instructions to activate your new plan.