Net10 vs Straight Talk - which carrier is best?
Within this guide, you'll be able to compare Net10 Wireless and Straight Talk coverage, features, plans and prices side-by-side, so you can decide for yourself which carrier offers the best deal.
Net10 Wireless vs Straight Talk: Reviews
Net10 Wireless vs Straight Talk: Plans
Net10 Wireless Plans
Straight Talk Plans
Net10 Wireless plans start at $20 and Straight Talk plans start as low as $35. With no contract you can get some of the cheapest cell phone plans shopping for a deal with MVNO's like Net10 Wireless and Straight Talk.
Net10 Wireless vs Straight Talk: Coverage
Net10 Wireless is powered by Verizon's National 4G LTE Network
Straight Talk is powered by T-Mobile's National 4G LTE Network
Net10 Wireless is powered by Verizon and Straight Talk is powered by T-Mobile. Coverage can vary depending on your location. You can check their availability in your area our coverage checker.
Net10 Wireless vs Straight Talk: Features
|Carrier Features||Net10 Wireless||Straight Talk|
|Networks||Verizon||T-Mobile, AT&T & Verizon|
|Data Speed||5G & 4G LTE||5G & 4G LTE|
|Bring Your Phone|
|Keep Your Number|
|Money Back Guarantee|
Both Net10 Wireless and Straight Talk offer prepaid plans with no contract and you can bring your own phone and keep your phone number. So not only do you get the benefit of saving on a device, but you get the same great service on a cheaper plan.
Net10 Wireless vs Straight Talk: Phone Deals
If you're looking to upgrade, why not save money even more money and buy a refurbished phone?
With most smartphones only making minor changes each year, you can get the great smartphone features with big savings. Find the best unlocked phone deals by comparing phone prices compatible with Net10 Wireless or Straight Talk.
|Phone||Storage||Network||Condition||Price||Apple iPhone SE (2nd Gen)||64GB||AT&T||New||$329||Apple iPhone 11||64GB||T-Mobile||New||$499||Apple iPhone 13 mini||128GB||AT&T||New||$629||Apple iPhone 12||64GB||AT&T||New||$629||Apple iPhone 12 mini||64GB||T-Mobile||New||$629||Apple iPhone 13||128GB||AT&T||New||$729||Apple iPhone 12 Pro||256GB||AT&T||New||$899||Apple iPhone 13 Pro||128GB||AT&T||New||$899||Apple iPhone 12 Pro Max||128GB||AT&T||New||$899||Apple iPhone 13 Pro Max||128GB||AT&T||New||$999|
Net10 Wireless benefits
- Offers coverage on all major networks
- Prepaid service - no contract, credit check, or activation fee
- Bring your own phone from any network or buy a Net10 phone
- Keep your phone number
- Mobile hotspot/tethering on higher tiered plans
- International calling available as part of a monthly plan or as a pay-as-you-go calling card
- Customer support available via phone or chat from 8am to 11:45pm EST every day
Straight Talk benefits
- Choose from coverage on any one of the three major networks - AT&T, T-Mobile, or Verizon
- Prepaid wireless plans - no contract, credit check, or activation fees
- Bring your own device from any network or buy a Straight Talk phone
- Keep your phone number and stay on your network
- International talk and text available as an add-on calling card or as a component of a complete cell phone plan
- 7-day customer support by phone, from 8am to 11:45pm
Net10 Wireless vs Straight Talk FAQs
What's the difference between Net10 Wireless and Straight Talk?
The main difference between Net10 Wireless and Straight Talk are plan prices and features. Both offer cheap cell phone plans powered by the major networks.
What networks do Net10 Wireless and Straight Talk use?
Net10 Wireless is powered by Verizon and Straight Talk runs on T-Mobile, AT&T & Verizon.
What phones are compatible with Net10 Wireless and Straight Talk?
Most newer handsets are compatible if they're unlocked, but if you're not sure you can check phone compatibility with our IMEI checker.
Does a Net10 Wireless phone work with Straight Talk?
If your Net10 Wireless phone is unlocked it should work with Straight Talk. Most of the latest handsets are compatible but you can check your phone's compatibility with the carrier before purchasing.