Cheap T-Mobile family phone plans in October
T-Mobile family plan benefits
These smaller carriers are our favorites because they keep you on the same nationwide networks as the major carriers use.
On top of saving you hundreds per year MVNOs are more flexible. That means you can get exactly what you need for all the lines on your account.
- Same great nationwide coverage: Smaller T-Mobile carriers use the same fast, reliable network as the main provider.
- Cheaper prices: You'll save up to $600 a year per line on your T-Mobile family plan. MVNOs have way lower plan costs because they don't have huge advertising expenses like the major carriers. They also operate mostly online which means no brick and mortar overhead costs.
- No contracts: Choosing a no contract phone plan is just smart. Your family's wireless needs change over time. With T-Mobile subcarriers you can switch any of your lines whenever you want.
- Same great features: Don't give up your mobile essentials just to get cheaper prices. You'll still get to choose from unlimited talk text and data. You can also get your favorite features like mobile hotspot data.
- Bring your own phones and keep your numbers: Go ahead and bring your own phones to save even more money. Your new carrier will port your numbers over to help make the switch hassle free.
- Customize each line: Stop paying too much for a one size fits all family plan. Mix and match talk, text messages and data to fit each person's needs. Choose anything from no data all the way to unlimited data plans.
- Great customer support: MVNOs typically provide a better customer service experience. Get some input on your decision with our carrier user reviews before switching.
T-Mobile multi-line plans price comparison
T-Mobile family plan per line pricing
|T-Mobile||1 line||2 lines||3 lines||4 lines|
Mint Mobile multi-line plan pricing
|Mint Mobile||1 line||2 lines||3 lines||4 lines|
T-Mobile family plan features
- 4G LTE and 5G data speeds: T-Mobile MVNOs give you the same high speed network coverage for less. Get premium data without premium prices. On top of that you usually get their 5G coverage at no extra cost.
- Unlimited talk and text messaging: Just like with the major carriers you almost always get unlimited talk and texts. Pick a cheap T-Mobile plan then add data on as needed. Not sure how much each line needs? Find out with our data usage calculator.
- International calls to Canada and Mexico: If you've got family overseas you know how expensive international texting and calling can be. Compare the best international phone plans to get free texts and calls to places like Canada and Mexico. Plus you'll find deeply discounted rates to other countries.
- Multiline discounts: Compare the cheapest family cell phone plans from low cost carriers like Ultra Mobile. They offer discounts for multiple lines, including plans for 4 lines or more, making it even more affordable.
- Wi-Fi calling: Stay connected when out of signal range by making calls over the internet.
- Tethering/hotspot data: Keep your favorite features, including sharing your connection. Compare the best mobile hotspot plans for the cheapest way to keep all your devices online.
- HD video streaming: Family plans with HD video streaming are available too. Just make sure you check all the details to make sure it's included in your T-Mobile family plan.
T-Mobile family plan types
Multiple lines are available from smaller carriers in all the same flavors as the big companies. Get better rates whether you only need a few or you're shopping for plans for 5 lines or more.
Some MVNOs give you a discount plan prices the more lines on your account there are. Others are already so affordable that you just put together your own collection of cheap plans for 2 lines or more Then you can manage them all from one account.
No matter which way you slice it, you get a great deal on all of the same options you'd get from an expensive carrier:
- Unlimited data plans: Most people don't actually need unlimited data. For those family members who do you've got your pick of the best T-Mobile unlimited data plans.
- Bring your own phone plans: Phone manufacturers seem to come out with new models every time you turn around. It's cheaper though to just use the one you've already got right up to the end of its lifespan. Compare T-Mobile BYOP plans and save on those pricey device payments.
- Tablet plans: Just need tablet data? Compare the cheapest T-Mobile data plans for tablets and iPads.
- Kids plans: You want total control over your child's phone usage. Choose from the best T-Mobile phone plans for kids. You can even find options with parental controls.
- Seniors plans: Senior citizens may need a lot of data or none at all. Customize their features for a perfect fit by comparing T-Mobile phone plans for seniors.
Cheap T-Mobile family plans
|Mint Mobile||T-Mobile||Unltd||Unltd||4GB||$15** $45 for 3 Months Service|
|US Mobile||Verizon & T-Mobile||Unltd||Unltd||12GB||$20Free Starter Kit with code: MSPUSM|
|Ting||T-Mobile & Verizon||Unltd||Unltd||Unltd||$25** $20 Off for 3 Months|
|Ultra Mobile||T-Mobile||Unltd||Unltd||2GB||$11** Extra 20% Off with code: MSP20|
Bring your own T-Mobile phone & save even more
We know the thought of changing carriers can be overwhelming, even if you'll save a ton of money.
The truth is that it's actually pretty simple.
- Choose a T-Mobile MVNO. Pick the wireless carrier that has the features and options you need for everyone in the family.
- Pick a plan for each line. Customize your family cell phone plan for each person's needs to avoid paying too much.
- Check phone compatibility. T-Mobile compatible phones as well as some AT&T phones should work great with your new plan. Always check with the carrier to make sure though.
Once you receive your T-Mobile prepaid SIM card kit you should be ready to activate!
T-Mobile prepaid carriers list
|Boom! Mobile||Verizon & T-Mobile|
|Metro by T-Mobile||T-Mobile|
|Red Pocket||AT&T, T-Mobile & Verizon|
|Straight Talk||T-Mobile, AT&T & Verizon|
|Ting||T-Mobile & Verizon|
|Tracfone||Verizon, AT&T & T-Mobile|
|Unreal Mobile||AT&T & T-Mobile|
|US Mobile||Verizon & T-Mobile|
|Wing||AT&T, Verizon & T-Mobile|
|Good2Go Mobile||AT&T & T-Mobile|
|Walmart Family Mobile||T-Mobile|
T-Mobile cell phones
Gone are the days of carrier offers for family plans with free phones. That doesn't mean you have to shell out $1000 apiece for top of the line devices though.
There are plenty of affordable cell phone options if you do need new devices for the whole fam.
T-Mobile prepaid phone benefits
- Choosing a prepaid T-Mobile phone makes switching carriers super simple.
- Compare phone prices to save up to 25% on flagship phones like the Samsung Galaxy S20 5G or iPhone 12.
- Go even more budget friendly with a refurbished phone. You'll get up to 50% off MSRP for a top device in great condition.
Best T-Mobile cell phone deals
|Apple iPhone SE||T-Mobile||Mint Mobile||$399|
|Apple iPhone 12 mini||T-Mobile||Mint Mobile||$629|
|Samsung Galaxy S20||T-Mobile||Mint Mobile||$699|
|Apple iPhone 12||T-Mobile||Mint Mobile||$729|
|Apple iPhone 13 mini||T-Mobile||Mint Mobile||$729|
|Apple iPhone 13||T-Mobile||Mint Mobile||$829|
|Samsung Galaxy Note20||T-Mobile||Mint Mobile||$949|
|Apple iPhone 12 Pro||Verizon, T-Mobile||US Mobile||$999|
|Apple iPhone 12 Pro Max||T-Mobile||Mint Mobile||$999|
|Apple iPhone 13 Pro||T-Mobile||Mint Mobile||$999|
|Apple iPhone 13 Pro Max||T-Mobile||Mint Mobile||$1,099|
|Samsung Galaxy Note20 Ultra||T-Mobile||Mint Mobile||$1,249|
T-Mobile family plan FAQs
What is the best T-Mobile family plan?
It all comes down to personal preference. Check each family member's talk, text, and data usage to find a plan that fits everyone. T-Mobile MVNOs like Mint Mobile and US Mobile give you nationwide T-Mobile coverage at great prices.
How much is a family plan with T-Mobile?
T-Mobile family plans directly through the major carrier start at $90 for 2 lines. Slash those plan costs with a T-Mobile low cost carrier like Ultra Mobile and Mint Mobile. Their plans start from $60 for 2 lines.
How much is T-Mobile unlimited family plan?
Low cost carriers like US Mobile sell unlimited family plans starting at $60 for 2 lines. Data speeds are typically slowed down after a certain amount of data usage, even with the major wireless companies.
Say goodbye to big wireless and unnecessarily high cell phone bills. The market has changed to your advantage.
Compare T-Mobile family cell phone plans from low cost carriers and pay only for each person needs. Save up to $600 a year per line without sacrificing coverage or quality. Bring your own phone to add even more to your savings.