Cheap T-Mobile plans for two in October
T-Mobile 2 line plan benefits
Want to stay on the same network, keep your phone and number, plus get greater flexibility?
Yep. You've got it. Forget the major carriers. Plans include everything you need, but come at a much better price with an MVNO.
- Same great nationwide coverage: These cell phone carriers operate on the very same networks as the big four carriers.
- Much lower prices: Save up to $600 per year on your cell phone plan. Why are MVNOs so much cheaper? They don't have the huge overhead and advertising costs the big guys do.
- No contracts: Don't get trapped into a two-year agreement. Switch carriers when you decide to with a no contract phone plan.
- Same cell phone service: Just because you're paying less, that doesn't mean you have to scrimp on features. Plans with unlimited everything are easy to find from these prepaid carriers. Usually, a low cost carrier plan comes with unlimited talk and text as standard, high-speed data, and even mobile hotspot data features.
- Keep your phone and number: You can bring your own phone and keep your phone number. No need to sign up for pricey device payments.
- Customize your plan: You decide how much data you need. Choose to pay as you go, opt for unlimited or no data, minimal minutes, or unlimited talk text and data. Unlimited data plans come at a much better price with an alternative carrier. Pick the plan options that fit your budget - not the one your carrier thinks you need.
- Great customer support: Smaller mobile providers are known for their attention to their customers. Stop feeling like an anonymous number getting lost in the crowd! Check out our carrier user reviews before switching.
T-Mobile multi-line plans price comparison
T-Mobile family plan per line pricing
|T-Mobile||1 line||2 lines||3 lines||4 lines|
Mint Mobile multi-line plan pricing
|Mint Mobile||1 line||2 lines||3 lines||4 lines|
T-Mobile 2 line plan features
- 4G LTE data speeds: Since T-Mobile MVNOs are all powered by the T-Mobile network, you'll pay less without sacrificing speed.
- Unlimited talk and text messaging: Finding a new unlimited plan has never been easier. Virtually all small carriers include unlimited text and calls in their plan options. Compare cheap talk and text plans with or without data.
- International calls to Canada and Mexico: International calling is a must for many people. Luckily MVNOs offer some of the best international phone plans, with free calling to certain countries like Canada and Mexico, and discounted rates on others.
- Multiline discounts: Low-cost carriers also offer some of the cheapest family cell phone plans, with multi-line discounts.
- Wi-Fi calling: This feature is handy when you're out of your service area, allowing you to make calls over the internet instead of on your cellular connection.
- Tethering/hotspot data: Many low-cost carriers allow you to use your phone as a hotspot. Pick an MVNO with the best mobile hotspot plans so you can share your mobile hotspot data with other devices.
- HD video streaming: Just like the big guys, some MVNOs offer HD video streaming and some don't. Read the fine print to find the option you want.
Cheap T-Mobile cell phone plans
|Mint Mobile||T-Mobile||Unltd||Unltd||4GB||$15** $45 for 3 Months Service|
|US Mobile||Verizon & T-Mobile||Unltd||Unltd||12GB||$20Free Starter Kit with code: MSPUSM|
|Ting||T-Mobile & Verizon||Unltd||Unltd||Unltd||$25** $20 Off for 3 Months|
|Ultra Mobile||T-Mobile||Unltd||Unltd||2GB||$11** Extra 20% Off with code: MSP20|
Bring your own T-Mobile phone
The thought of switching wireless carriers is intimidating, right?
Don't worry, in reality, it's as easy as 1-2-3:
- Choose a T-Mobile MVNO. Pick a carrier with the features you want, like international calling or mobile hotspot usage.
- Pick a prepaid plan. Now that you know how much data you actually need, choosing a plan without overpaying should be a snap.
- Check phone compatibility. T-Mobile - like the AT&T network - uses GSM devices (Sprint and Verizon use CDMA). You'll need to check your new carrier's website to see if your phone will work on their service.
Once you've got everything in order, simply follow the activation instructions provided by your new carrier!
T-Mobile prepaid carriers list
|Boom! Mobile||Verizon & T-Mobile|
|Metro by T-Mobile||T-Mobile|
|Red Pocket||AT&T, T-Mobile & Verizon|
|Straight Talk||T-Mobile, AT&T & Verizon|
|Ting||T-Mobile & Verizon|
|Tracfone||Verizon, AT&T & T-Mobile|
|Unreal Mobile||AT&T & T-Mobile|
|US Mobile||Verizon & T-Mobile|
|Wing||AT&T, Verizon & T-Mobile|
|Good2Go Mobile||AT&T & T-Mobile|
|Walmart Family Mobile||T-Mobile|
T-Mobile 2 line plans FAQs
How much does it cost for 2 lines on T-Mobile?
Who has the best unlimited data plan for 2 lines?
Unlimited never really means unlimited. You'll have a set data limit which once reached your data speed will be lowered. However if you still want unlimited data the best plans are available with T-Mobile MVNOs like Boost Mobile who save you money while still providing the same T-Mobile coverage.
What is the best cell phone plan for 2 lines?
The best value plan is personal to your needs. Low cost carriers running on the T-Mobile network can cut the cost of your phone bill and offer great multi-line discounts.
Finding your perfect T-Mobile plan for 2 lines doesn't have to be overwhelming and with MVNOs you can save money without sacrificing coverage.
Most low cost carriers provide a multi line discount and give a discount for each additional line added. If you don't want to upgrade to the latest handset they make it easy to bring your own phone.