There's a wide selection of low cost T-Mobile family plans available to suit all family member's.
Mobile Virtual Network Operators - or MVNOS, are low cost carriers that are powered by the same T-Mobile network, so you don't sacrifice coverage. But without the expensive monthly cost.
MVNOs are a relatively new way to get cheaper cell phone service, and are popular for their prices, service, and being prepaid means there's no contracts.
At MoneySavingPro we believe in saving you money, and we've broken down the best T-Mobile cell phone plans with 4 lines that could save you up to $600 per year per line.
Mint Mobile 4GB data includes unlimited mins, unlimited texts and 4GB data for only $15 per month. Mint Mobile prepaid phone plans offer wireless coverage on the T-Mobile 4G LTE and 5G network.
Ting unlimited data includes unlimited mins, unlimited texts and unlimited data for only $25 per month. Ting prepaid phone plans offer wireless coverage on the T-Mobile & Verizon 4G LTE and 5G networks.
US Mobile 5GB data includes unlimited mins, unlimited texts and 5GB data for only $15 per month. US Mobile prepaid phone plans offer wireless coverage on the Verizon & T-Mobile 4G LTE and 5G networks.
Ultra Mobile 3GB data - 12 mths includes unlimited mins, unlimited texts and 3GB data for only $20 per month. Ultra Mobile prepaid phone plans offer wireless coverage on the T-Mobile 4G LTE and 5G network.
Tello 1GB data includes unlimited mins, unlimited texts and 1GB data for only $7.50 per month. Tello prepaid phone plans offer wireless coverage on the T-Mobile 4G LTE and 5G network.
Cheap T-Mobile 4 line phone plans in January
Compare T-Mobile family plans
|Plan||1 line||2 lines||3 lines||4 lines|
|T-Mobile Magenta Max||$85||$140$70/line||$141$47/line||$172$43/line|
Mint Mobile multi-line plans
|Plan||1 line||2 lines||3 lines||4 lines|
|Mint Mobile 4GB Data||$15||$30$15/line||$45$15/line||$60$15/line|
|Mint Mobile 10GB Data||$20||$40$20/line||$60$20/line||$80$20/line|
|Mint Mobile 15GB Data||$25||$50$25/line||$75$25/line||$100$25/line|
|Mint Mobile Unlimited Data||$30||$60$30/line||$90$30/line||$120$30/line|
Cheapest T-Mobile plans for 4 lines
|Tello||T-Mobile||Unltd||Unltd||2GB||$10.50** 25% Off for 6 Months|
|Mint Mobile||T-Mobile||Unltd||Unltd||4GB||$15** $45 for 3 Months Service|
|US Mobile||Verizon & T-Mobile||Unltd||Unltd||12GB||$20Free Starter Kit with code: MSPUSM|
|Ting||T-Mobile & Verizon||Unltd||Unltd||Unltd||$25** $20 Off for 3 Months|
|Mint Mobile||T-Mobile||Unltd||Unltd||Unltd||$30** $90 for 3 Months Service|
T-Mobile vs Mint Mobile Plan Comparison
Keep your T-Mobile phone, number & coverage: Save $600 per year
|Carrier||Network Coverage||4G/5G Data||Price||Annual Cost|
|T-Mobile||T-Mobile 4G & 5G||Unltd*||$70/mo||$840/yr|
|Mint Mobile||T-Mobile 4G & 5G||10GB||$20/mo||$240/yr|
|*Don't waste money on unlimited data - Avg. data usage is only 3-5GB||Savings||$50/mo||$600/yr|
T-Mobile 4 line plan benefits
Want to stay on the same network, keep your phone and number, plus get greater flexibility?
Yep. You've got it. Forget the major carriers. Plans include everything you need, but come at a much better price with an MVNO.
- Same great nationwide coverage: These cell phone carriers operate on the very same networks as the big four carriers.
- Much lower prices: Save up to $600 per year on your cell phone plan. Why are MVNOs so much cheaper? They don't have the huge overhead and advertising costs the big guys do.
- No contracts: Don't get trapped into a two-year agreement. Switch carriers when you decide to with a no contract phone plan.
- Same cell phone service: Just because you're paying less, that doesn't mean you have to scrimp on features. Plans with unlimited everything are easy to find from these prepaid carriers. Usually, a low cost carrier plan comes with unlimited talk and text as standard, high-speed data, and even mobile hotspot data features.
- Keep your phone and number: You can bring your own phone and keep your phone number. No need to sign up for pricey device payments.
- Customize your plan: You decide how much data you need. Choose to pay as you go, opt for unlimited or no data, minimal minutes, or unlimited talk text and data. Unlimited data plans come at a much better price with an alternative carrier. Pick the plan options that fit your budget - not the one your carrier thinks you need.
- Great customer support: Smaller mobile providers are known for their attention to their customers. Stop feeling like an anonymous number getting lost in the crowd! Check out our carrier user reviews before switching.
T-Mobile 4 line plan features
- 4G LTE data speeds: Since T-Mobile MVNOs are all powered by the T-Mobile network, you'll pay less without sacrificing speed.
- Unlimited talk and text messaging: Finding a new unlimited plan has never been easier. Virtually all small carriers include unlimited text and calls in their plan options. Compare cheap talk and text plans with or without data.
- International calls to Canada and Mexico: International calling is a must for many people. Luckily MVNOs offer some of the best international phone plans, with free calling to certain countries like Canada and Mexico, and discounted rates on others.
- Multiline discounts: Low-cost carriers also offer some of the cheapest family cell phone plans, with multi-line discounts.
- Wi-Fi calling: This feature is handy when you're out of your service area, allowing you to make calls over the internet instead of on your cellular connection.
- Tethering/hotspot data: Many low-cost carriers allow you to use your phone as a hotspot. Pick an MVNO with the best mobile hotspot plans so you can share your mobile hotspot data with other devices.
- HD video streaming: Just like the big guys, some MVNOs offer HD video streaming and some don't. Read the fine print to find the option you want.
Switch to a cheap T-Mobile plan
The thought of switching wireless carriers is intimidating, right?
Don't worry, in reality, it's as easy as 1-2-3:
- Choose a T-Mobile MVNO. Pick a carrier with the features you want, like international calling or mobile hotspot usage.
- Pick a prepaid plan. Now that you know how much data you actually need, choosing a plan without overpaying should be a snap.
- Check phone compatibility. T-Mobile - like the AT&T network - uses GSM devices (Sprint and Verizon use CDMA). You'll need to check your new carrier's website to see if your phone will work on their service.
Once you've got everything in order, simply follow the activation instructions provided by your new carrier!
Best T-Mobile phone deals for families
|Samsung Galaxy A02||T-Mobile||Ultra Mobile||$149|
|Samsung Galaxy A12||T-Mobile||Mint Mobile||$180|
|Samsung Galaxy A21||T-Mobile||Mint Mobile||$219|
|Samsung Galaxy A32||T-Mobile||Mint Mobile||$280|
|Apple iPhone SE||T-Mobile||Mint Mobile||$399|
|Samsung Galaxy A42||T-Mobile||Ultra Mobile||$419|
|Samsung Galaxy A52||T-Mobile||Ultra Mobile||$549|
|Apple iPhone 12 mini||T-Mobile||Mint Mobile||$629|
|Apple iPhone 13 mini||T-Mobile||Mint Mobile||$729|
|Samsung Galaxy S20||T-Mobile||Mint Mobile||$749|
|Apple iPhone 12||Verizon, T-Mobile||US Mobile||$780|
|Samsung Galaxy S21||T-Mobile||Ultra Mobile||$799|
Cheap T-Mobile carriers list
|Boost Mobile||AT&T & T-Mobile|
|Boom! Mobile||Verizon & T-Mobile|
|Metro by T-Mobile||T-Mobile|
|Red Pocket||AT&T, T-Mobile & Verizon|
|Straight Talk||T-Mobile, AT&T & Verizon|
|Ting||T-Mobile & Verizon|
|Tracfone||Verizon, AT&T & T-Mobile|
|Unreal Mobile||AT&T & T-Mobile|
|US Mobile||Verizon & T-Mobile|
|Wing||AT&T, Verizon & T-Mobile|
|Good2Go Mobile||AT&T & T-Mobile|
|Walmart Family Mobile||T-Mobile|
T-Mobile 4 line plans FAQs
How much is it for 4 lines on T-Mobile?
How much is T-Mobile unlimited for 4 lines?
You can find the best deals with T-Mobile MVNOs like Tello. Offering customized plans for each line you'll find plans with a low cost carrier starting at around $90 for 4 lines.
What is the best cell phone plan for a family of 4?
The best value deal depends on each family member's phone use. Low cost carriers operating on the T-Mobile network offer a discount for each additional line which can be customized to suit every family member.
T-Mobile MVNOs can save you money on a family plan with 4 lines. You can cut the cost of your monthly bill while still getting access to the same nationwide coverage.
With these low cost carriers you'll find affordable prices and customizable plans. Most carriers offer a discount for additional lines, so the more lines you add the more you save.
If you're not looking to upgrade your handset you can bring your own phone. But if you want a new or additional cell phone there's plenty of offers including 0% finance over two years.
|Mint Mobile||T-Mobile prepaid family plan||Unlimited||Unlimited||4GB||$15/mo|
|Ting||T-Mobile unlimited family plan||Unlimited||Unlimited||Unlimited||$45/mo|
|US Mobile||T-Mobile 2 line plan||Unlimited||Unlimited||5GB||$15/mo|
|Ultra Mobile||T-Mobile 3 line plan||Unlimited||Unlimited||3GB||$20/mo|
|Tello||T-Mobile 5 line plan||Unlimited||Unlimited||1GB||$10/mo|