Cheap T-Mobile prepaid phone plans in October
T-Mobile prepaid plan benefits
Want to stay on the same network, keep your phone and number, plus get greater flexibility?
Yep. You've got it. Forget the major carriers. Plans include everything you need, but come at a much better price with an MVNO.
- Same great nationwide coverage: These cell phone carriers operate on the very same networks as the big four carriers.
- Much lower prices: Save up to $600 per year on your cell phone plan. Why are MVNOs so much cheaper? They don't have the huge overhead and advertising costs the big guys do.
- No contracts: Don't get trapped into a two-year agreement. Switch carriers when you decide to with a no contract phone plan.
- Same cell phone service: Just because you're paying less, that doesn't mean you have to scrimp on features. Plans with unlimited everything are easy to find from these prepaid carriers. Usually, a low cost carrier plan comes with unlimited talk and text as standard, high-speed data, and even mobile hotspot data features.
- Keep your phone and number: You can bring your own phone and keep your phone number. No need to sign up for pricey device payments.
- Customize your plan: You decide how much data you need. Choose to pay as you go, opt for unlimited or no data, minimal minutes, or unlimited talk text and data. Unlimited data plans come at a much better price with an alternative carrier. Pick the plan options that fit your budget - not the one your carrier thinks you need.
- Great customer support: Smaller mobile providers are known for their attention to their customers. Stop feeling like an anonymous number getting lost in the crowd! Check out our carrier user reviews before switching.
Compare T-Mobile unlimited data plans
|Plan||Data||Monthly Price||Annual Cost|
|T-Mobile Magenta Max||Unlimited||$85||$1,020|
T-Mobile vs Mint Mobile Plan Comparison
Keep your T-Mobile phone, number & coverage: Save $600 per year
|Carrier||Network Coverage||4G LTE Data||Price||Annual Cost|
|T-Mobile||T-Mobile 4G LTE||Unltd*||$70/mo||$840/yr|
|Mint Mobile||T-Mobile 4G LTE||10GB||$20/mo||$240/yr|
|*Don't waste money on unlimited data - Avg. data usage is only 3-5GB||Savings||$50/mo||$600/yr|
T-Mobile prepaid plan features
- 4G LTE data speeds: Since T-Mobile MVNOs are all powered by the T-Mobile network, you'll pay less without sacrificing speed.
- Unlimited talk and text messaging: Finding a new unlimited plan has never been easier. Virtually all small carriers include unlimited text and calls in their plan options. Compare cheap talk and text plans with or without data.
- International calls to Canada and Mexico: International calling is a must for many people. Luckily MVNOs offer some of the best international phone plans, with free calling to certain countries like Canada and Mexico, and discounted rates on others.
- Multiline discounts: Low-cost carriers also offer some of the cheapest family cell phone plans, with multi-line discounts.
- Wi-Fi calling: This feature is handy when you're out of your service area, allowing you to make calls over the internet instead of on your cellular connection.
- Tethering/hotspot data: Many low-cost carriers allow you to use your phone as a hotspot. Pick an MVNO with the best mobile hotspot plans so you can share your mobile hotspot data with other devices.
- HD video streaming: Just like the big guys, some MVNOs offer HD video streaming and some don't. Read the fine print to find the option you want.
Compare cheap T-Mobile prepaid plans
|Mint Mobile||T-Mobile||Unltd||Unltd||4GB||$15** $45 for 3 Months Service|
|US Mobile||Verizon & T-Mobile||Unltd||Unltd||12GB||$20Free Starter Kit with code: MSPUSM|
|Ting||T-Mobile & Verizon||Unltd||Unltd||Unltd||$25** $20 Off for 3 Months|
|Ultra Mobile||T-Mobile||Unltd||Unltd||2GB||$11** Extra 20% Off with code: MSP20|
T-Mobile prepaid plan types
- Unlimited plans: Looking for unlimited talk text and data? Alternative carriers have got you covered. Data hungry users looking for unlimited plus plans can save serious money by switching to one of the cheapest T-Mobile unlimited data plans. Not sure how much data you need? Check out our data usage calculator.
- Basic plans: If you (or a loved one) only use a cell phone to make a few calls, send a couple of messages and rarely go online then you can opt for a simply prepaid plan. You get basic cell phone functions, an allowance for minutes of talk, and usually around 2GB of data at a great price. Once you run out of your data allotment, speeds slow, but it's usually very easy to add on more.
- Family plans: Need four lines or more? Many MVNOs offer group plans. Compare the cheapest T-Mobile family plans so you can pick and choose what each family member needs.
- Bring your own phone plans: T-Mobile BYOP plans are the norm with smaller carriers. Compare cell phone prices and get a great deal to go with your cheap cell phone plan!
- Single line plans: Stop paying a premium rate just because you only need one line. Find the best T-Mobile phone plans for individuals.
- Talk and text only plans: Don't need data? No problem - compare cheap T-Mobile basic plans. Bonus, you'll save a ton of money if you're not paying for data!
- Tablet plans: Find the cheapest T-Mobile tablet data plan or iPad.
- Kids plans: MVNOs offer the best T-Mobile plans for kids because you can tailor them to exactly what you want your child to have.
- Senior plans: Senior citizens often have different cell phone needs. Compare cheap T-Mobile plans for seniors for the perfect fit.
Bring your own T-Mobile phone & save
The thought of switching wireless carriers is intimidating, right?
Don't worry, in reality, it's as easy as 1-2-3:
- Choose a T-Mobile MVNO. Pick a carrier with the features you want, like international calling or mobile hotspot usage.
- Pick a prepaid plan. Now that you know how much data you actually need, choosing a plan without overpaying should be a snap.
- Check phone compatibility. T-Mobile - like the AT&T network - uses GSM devices (Sprint and Verizon use CDMA). You'll need to check your new carrier's website to see if your phone will work on their service.
Once you've got everything in order, simply follow the activation instructions provided by your new carrier!
T-Mobile prepaid carriers list
|Boom! Mobile||Verizon & T-Mobile|
|Metro by T-Mobile||T-Mobile|
|Red Pocket||AT&T, T-Mobile & Verizon|
|Straight Talk||T-Mobile, AT&T & Verizon|
|Ting||T-Mobile & Verizon|
|Tracfone||Verizon, AT&T & T-Mobile|
|Unreal Mobile||AT&T & T-Mobile|
|US Mobile||Verizon & T-Mobile|
|Wing||AT&T, Verizon & T-Mobile|
|Good2Go Mobile||AT&T & T-Mobile|
|Walmart Family Mobile||T-Mobile|
T-Mobile prepaid cell phones
|Apple iPhone SE||T-Mobile||Mint Mobile||$399|
|Apple iPhone 12 mini||T-Mobile||Mint Mobile||$629|
|Samsung Galaxy S20||T-Mobile||Mint Mobile||$699|
|Apple iPhone 12||T-Mobile||Mint Mobile||$729|
|Apple iPhone 13 mini||T-Mobile||Mint Mobile||$729|
|Apple iPhone 13||T-Mobile||Mint Mobile||$829|
|Samsung Galaxy Note20||T-Mobile||Mint Mobile||$949|
|Apple iPhone 12 Pro||Verizon, T-Mobile||US Mobile||$999|
|Apple iPhone 12 Pro Max||T-Mobile||Mint Mobile||$999|
|Apple iPhone 13 Pro||T-Mobile||Mint Mobile||$999|
|Apple iPhone 13 Pro Max||T-Mobile||Mint Mobile||$1,099|
|Samsung Galaxy Note20 Ultra||T-Mobile||Mint Mobile||$1,249|
T-Mobile prepaid plan FAQs
How does T-Mobile prepaid work?
With T-Mobile prepaid plans you pick the features you need and pay upfront for your service. Low cost carriers, such as Tello, Red Pocket, Unreal Mobile that operate on the T-Mobile network have no contract so you can change provider's at any time.
What is the cheapest T-Mobile prepaid plan?
You'll find the cheapest prepaid plans with T-Mobile MVNOs like Tello, Ting and US Mobile. Compare cell phone plans starting at only $10 per month.
Which prepaid plans use T-Mobile towers?
The cheap prepaid cell phone plan revolution continues to grow rapidly.
T-Mobile MVNO prepaid plans are affordable and flexible. Bringing your own phone means you can save even more and switch carriers whenever you wish. If you do want a new phone, compare prices to ensure you get the best deal or buy a refurbished phone to further your savings.
|Tello||Best prepaid plan||Unlimited||Unlimited||1GB||$10/mo|
|Mint Mobile||Best prepaid unlimited plan||Unlimited||Unlimited||Unlimited||$30/mo|
|Ting||Best prepaid family plan||Unlimited||Unlimited||5GB||$25/mo|
|Red Pocket||Best prepaid BYOP plan||Unlimited||Unlimited||3GB||$20/mo|
|US Mobile||Best individual plan||Unlimited||Unlimited||5GB||$15/mo|
|Good2Go Mobile||Best prepaid senior plan||Unlimited||Unlimited||3GB||$20/mo|
|Unreal Mobile||Best prepaid kids plan||Unlimited||Unlimited||2GB||$15/mo|
|Ultra Mobile||Best international plan||Unlimited||Unlimited||3GB||$20/mo|