Cheap T-Mobile unlimited phone plans in October
T-Mobile unlimited plan benefits
If you're shopping for a T-Mobile unlimited data plan it's tough to beat MVNOs. These smaller carriers offer huge value without sacrificing quality.
Want to stay on the T-Mobile network, keep your phone and number, plus get greater flexibility?
You don't need the major carriers to get everything you need. Smaller carriers offer important advantages.
- Same great nationwide coverage: Alternative carriers operate on the very same wireless networks as the big companies.
- Much lower prices: Save up to $600 a year per line. Most MVNOs operate solely online. They don't have the high expenses that come with brick and mortar stores. Then they pass the savings along to you.
- No contracts: Compare no contract phone plans and stop being held prisoner by carrier commitment.
- Same great wireless service: Keep your favorite options like mobile hotspot use. Carriers like US Mobile even include perks like Apple Music and HBO Max with their unlimited plans.
- Keep your phone and number: Smaller wireless companies make it simple to bring your own phone. They also help you keep your phone number without any hassles.
- Customize your plan: Choose an unlimited data plan with the features that fit your needs and budget.
- Great customer support: Customers rate MVNOs overall higher than the major carriers for customer service. Get some help deciding on a provider with our carrier user reviews.
T-Mobile unlimited data plans
|Plan||Data||Monthly Price||Annual Cost|
|T-Mobile Magenta Max||Unlimited||$85||$1,020|
T-Mobile vs Mint Mobile Plan Comparison
Keep your T-Mobile phone, number & coverage: Save $480 per year
|Carrier||Network Coverage||4G LTE Data||Price||Annual Cost|
|T-Mobile||T-Mobile 4G LTE||Unltd*||$70/mo||$840/yr|
|Mint Mobile||T-Mobile 4G LTE||Unltd||$30/mo||$360/yr|
|*Don't waste money on unlimited data - Avg. data usage is only 3-5GB||Savings||$40/mo||$480/yr|
T-Mobile unlimited plan features
- 4G LTE data and 5G network coverage: T-Mobile carriers run on the T-Mobile network. You get the same high speed data and usually 5G access included at no extra cost.
- Unlimited talk and text messaging: Get unlimited talk, text and data at up to half off major carrier prices.
- International calls to Canada and Mexico: Yep - smaller carriers even have some of the best T-Mobile international plans. Get free texting and calling to Mexico and Canada and deep discounts to many other countries.
- Multiline discounts: Need plans for 3 lines or more? Save hundreds of dollars per year with multi line discounts from carriers like Ultra Mobile.
- Wi-Fi calling: This feature lets you use your internet access to make phone calls when you have a weak cell signal.
- Tethering/hotspot data: Choose an unlimited plan that lets you use your phone as a mobile hotspot. Some share your phone's data allotment and others give you a set amount for hotspot usage.
- HD video streaming: With some smaller carriers, like Red Pocket, plans include HD video streaming. Both 720p and 1080p are available so shop around to ensure you're getting what you want.
T-Mobile unlimited plans comparison
|Mint Mobile||T-Mobile||Unltd||Unltd||4GB||$15** $45 for 3 Months Service|
|US Mobile||Verizon & T-Mobile||Unltd||Unltd||12GB||$20Free Starter Kit with code: MSPUSM|
|Ting||T-Mobile & Verizon||Unltd||Unltd||Unltd||$25** $20 Off for 3 Months|
|Ultra Mobile||T-Mobile||Unltd||Unltd||2GB||$11** Extra 20% Off with code: MSP20|
T-Mobile unlimited plan types
- Unlimited family plans: Choosing a low cost carrier means affordable unlimited data even if you need plans for 4 lines or more. Compare the cheapest T-Mobile family plans to shave hundreds per year off your entire bill.
- Bring your own phone plans: Bring your own phone plans are the norm with MVNOs. Keep your compatible device and your phone number.
- Single line plans: Don't fall prey to the promise of low prices that only apply if you need plans for 2 lines or more. Shop the best T-Mobile phone plans for individuals to get a great rate on a single line.
- Tablet plans: Need a data only plan? Smaller carriers also offer the cheapest T-Mobile plans for tablets and iPads.
- Kids plans: MVNOs are a great choice for the best T-Mobile plans for kids. Get premium features you need like parental controls.
- Senior plans: Smaller carrier plan offers include budget friendly plans for older people. Compare cheap T-Mobile plans for seniors to save whether you need a lot of data or a little.
Switching to a T-Mobile unlimited data plan
Believe it or not it's actually super simple to switch carriers.
- Customize your plan. Make final decisions about your carrier and features.
- Prepare to switch. Make sure all the lines on your account are paid up, including your devices. Check with your carrier about unlocking your phone for use with another provider.
- Set up your new plan. Remember to keep your current account active until the new carrier ports your phone number over. Then follow the instructions to activate your new service.
Bring your own T-Mobile phone & save even more
If you're keeping your current cell phone you'll save even more money.
Plus, MVNOs help you make a hassle free switch.
- Choose a T-Mobile MVNO. Pick a carrier with features and prices that fit your needs.
- Pick a plan. Choose an unlimited data plan and any add-ons you might want. Check our data usage calculator to make sure you really need unlimited. Most people use less than 5GB of mobile data per billing cycle.
- Check phone compatibility. If you already have a T-Mobile or AT&T phone you're most likely good to go. We always recommend checking with your new carrier though.
You'll get a SIM card kit from your mobile provider either in the mail or at a store. Then you just follow their activation instructions.
T-Mobile MVNO carriers list
|Boom! Mobile||Verizon & T-Mobile|
|Metro by T-Mobile||T-Mobile|
|Red Pocket||AT&T, T-Mobile & Verizon|
|Straight Talk||T-Mobile, AT&T & Verizon|
|Ting||T-Mobile & Verizon|
|Tracfone||Verizon, AT&T & T-Mobile|
|Unreal Mobile||AT&T & T-Mobile|
|US Mobile||Verizon & T-Mobile|
|Wing||AT&T, Verizon & T-Mobile|
|Good2Go Mobile||AT&T & T-Mobile|
|Walmart Family Mobile||T-Mobile|
T-Mobile cell phones
On top of helping you save money on your T-Mobile phone plan we also comb through all the best T-Mobile cell phone deals.
There are a few great options to choose from:
- Bring your own phone. If you already own a phone you love just bring it along with you.
- Buy a new T-Mobile phone. Compare T-Mobile phone prices and save up to 25% on top of the line devices. Smaller carriers offer all your favorite choices, like iPhone 12 and the Samsung Galaxy Note 20.
- Buy a refurbished cell phone. Save up to 50% off MSRP with a refurbished phone.
Best T-Mobile cell phone deals
|Apple iPhone SE||T-Mobile||Mint Mobile||$399|
|Apple iPhone 12 mini||T-Mobile||Mint Mobile||$629|
|Samsung Galaxy S20||T-Mobile||Mint Mobile||$699|
|Apple iPhone 12||T-Mobile||Mint Mobile||$729|
|Apple iPhone 13 mini||T-Mobile||Mint Mobile||$729|
|Apple iPhone 13||T-Mobile||Mint Mobile||$829|
|Samsung Galaxy Note20||T-Mobile||Mint Mobile||$949|
|Apple iPhone 12 Pro||Verizon, T-Mobile||US Mobile||$999|
|Apple iPhone 12 Pro Max||T-Mobile||Mint Mobile||$999|
|Apple iPhone 13 Pro||T-Mobile||Mint Mobile||$999|
|Apple iPhone 13 Pro Max||T-Mobile||Mint Mobile||$1,099|
|Samsung Galaxy Note20 Ultra||T-Mobile||Mint Mobile||$1,249|
T-Mobile unlimited data plan FAQs
Is T-Mobile unlimited plan really unlimited?
Unlimited isn't actually unlimited. There's typically a data cap at which your download speeds will slow to 2G data or 3G speeds. Carriers also sometimes slow data speeds if the network is congested. So be sure to read the terms and conditions.
Which T-Mobile unlimited plan is best?
The best unlimited plan is the one that fits your personal needs and budget. You get the best value with carriers like US Mobile and Mint Mobile. These T-Mobile MVNOs give you the same coverage as the major carriers at about half the price.
How much is T-Mobile unlimited plan?
T-Mobile unlimited data plans start at $60 per month directly through the carrier. The cheapest option is with a low cost carrier on the T-Mobile network, such as Mint Mobile and Ting, with unlimited starter plans priced at around $30.
Keep the power of the major wireless networks and ditch the high prices. Save hundreds whether you're looking for service for one or plans for 5 lines.