What Network Does TextNow Use?
TextNow is an MVNO (mobile virtual network operator), their cell phone service is powered by the national Sprint 4G LTE network. This means you can get big network coverage, without paying big network prices!
In addition, you can bring your own phone and number when you switch carrier to save even more.
Sprint 4G LTE Network Map
Network Performance Comparison
Check out how the other major network perform in our wireless coverage guide.
TextNow Cell Phone Plans
Sprint vs TextNow Plan Comparison
Keep your Sprint phone, number & coverage: Save $720 per year
|Carrier||Network Coverage||4G LTE Data||Price||Annual Cost|
|Sprint||Sprint 4G LTE||Unltd*||$60/mo||$720/yr|
|TextNow||Sprint 4G LTE||0GB||$0/mo||$0/yr|
|*Don't waste money on unlimited data - Avg. data usage is only 3-5GB||Savings||$60/mo||$720/yr|
- Utillizes both the Sprint and T-Mobile networks
- Prepaid service - no contract, credit check, activation or other fees
- Bring your own Sprint, Boost Mobile, Virgin Mobile or global phone, or choose from a limited selection of TextNow phones
- Keep your phone number
- Mobile hotspot/tethering is allowed
- Free calling to the US and Canada
- Free texting to 100+ countries
- International calling available as an add-on
- Customer support available via chat 9am-9pm Monday through Friday and 9am-4pm weekends