TextNow prepaid SIM card
TextNow SIM card description
- Utillizes both the Sprint and T-Mobile networks
- Prepaid service - no contract, credit check, activation or other fees
- Bring your own Sprint, Boost Mobile, Virgin Mobile or global phone, or choose from a limited selection of TextNow phones
- Keep your phone number
- Mobile hotspot/tethering is allowed
- Free calling to the US and Canada
- Free texting to 100+ countries
- International calling available as an add-on
- Customer support available via chat 9am-9pm Monday through Friday and 9am-4pm weekends
|Data Speed||5G & 4G LTE|
|Bring Your Phone|
|Keep Your Number|
|Money Back Guarantee|
|Contract||No - prepaid|
TextNow compatible phones
As TextNow runs on the Sprint network their SIM cards are compatible with & phones. If you're not sure if your phone is compatible you can use our IMEI checker.
Most of the latest phones use both the GSM and CDMA technology.
TextNow is powered by the Sprint network, offering you access to their nationwide 4G LTE network and 5G where available.
Whether you're new to or have used them before, you can check cell phone coverage in your area using your ZIP code.
TextNow SIM card data plans
|TextNow Unlimited Talk & Text||0GB||Sprint||$10|
How do TextNow plans compare?
|US Mobile 500MB SIM card||500MB||T-Mobile||$5* FREE 10-Day Trial|
|Tello 1GB SIM card||1GB||T-Mobile||$10|
|Mint Mobile 4GB SIM card||4GB||T-Mobile||$15** 3 Months FREE: $45 for 6 mths service|
|US Mobile 15GB SIM card||15GB||T-Mobile||$20* FREE 10-Day Trial|
|Mint Mobile Unlimited SIM card||Unltd||T-Mobile||$30** 3 Months FREE: $90 for 6 mths service|
TextNow SIM card benefits
There's a number of benefits when buying a SIM card kit with TextNow;
- Prepaid: all plans are prepaid, so you can pick the features you want and pay upfront each month.
- Same coverage: operating on one of the three major networks, you'll get the same quality coverage.
- Keep your own phone: they make it easy to bring your own phone so you don't have to spend money upgrading to the latest handset, unless you want to.
- Low cost plans: saving you up to $600 a year on your phone bill. Offering all the same features, but with half price plans.
- Easy to switch: simply wait for your SIM kit to arrive, pop your new SIM into your phone and you'll be up and running, all within a few days.
TextNow SIM card activation
It's easy to bring your own phone to a cheaper carrier:
- Order the TextNow SIM starter kit online
- Replace the SIM card in your phone and follow the activation process
- If you're looking to transfer your phone number, this can take up to 24 hours
TextNow SIM card FAQs
How much is a TextNow SIM card?
There's a variety of cell phone plans available to suit all budgets, with prices between $10 - $20.
Where can I buy a TextNow SIM card?
One of the reasons low-cost carriers can pass on savings to you is because they are online only and don't have any physical stores. You can purchase a TextNow SIM card online.
What phones are compatible with TextNow SIM card?
Most unlocked phones are compatible with TextNow SIM cards. If you're not sure you can check your phone compatibility.
Can I bring my own phone to TextNow?
Yes. You can bring your own phone to TextNow and they're compatible with most unlocked phones. You can check phone compatibility on the carrier site prior to ordering.
What is TextNow SIM card starter kit?
Your TextNow SIM card starter kit includes everything you need to switch over. Pick your plan, order online, and it's delivered straight to your door. Follow the instructions to activate your new plan.