Google Fi vs Ting comparison
Within this guide, you’ll be able to compare Ting and Google Fi coverage, features, plans and prices side-by-side, so you can decide for yourself which carrier offers the best deal.
Ting vs Google Fi: Reviews
|See DealsView Plans||View Plans|
Google Fi Review
Ting vs Google Fi: Plans
|Unlimited Talk & Text* $5 extra per GB||Unlimited||Unlimited||0GB||$10*|
Google Fi Plans
Ting plans start at $10 and Google Fi plans start as low as $70. With no contract you can get some of the cheapest cell phone plans shopping for a deal with MVNO's like Ting and Google Fi.
Ting vs Google Fi: Coverage
Ting is powered by T-Mobile's National 4G LTE Network
Google Fi is powered by T-Mobile's National 4G LTE Network
Ting is powered by T-Mobile and Google Fi is powered by T-Mobile. Coverage can vary depending on your location. You can check their availability in your area our coverage checker.
Ting vs Google Fi: Features
|Carrier Features||Ting||Google Fi|
|Data Speed:||4G LTE, 5G||4G LTE|
|Bring Your Phone:|
|Keep Your Number:|
|Contract:||No - prepaid||No - prepaid|
|International Calls:||Yes - Includes 60 countries|
|Money Back Guarantee:||No|
Both Ting and Google Fi offer prepaid plans with no contract and you can bring your own phone and keep your phone number. So not only do you get the benefit of saving on a device, but you get the same great service on a cheaper plan.
Ting vs Google Fi: Phone Deals
If you're looking to upgrade, why not save money even more money and buy a refurbished phone?
With most smartphones only making minor changes each year, you can get the great smartphone features with big savings. Find the best unlocked phone deals by comparing phone prices compatible with Ting or Google Fi.
|Phone||AT&T||Verizon||T-Mobile||Unlocked||iPhone 11||$349||$349||$499||$349||iPhone 11 Pro||$649||$799||$799||$649||iPhone 11 Pro Max||$749||$899||$899||$749||iPhone 12||$579||$579||$749||$579||iPhone 12 Mini||$479||$479||$479||$529||iPhone 12 Pro||$749||$749||$749||$749||iPhone 12 Pro Max||$949||$1,149||$849||$849||iPhone SE||$149||$149||$149||$149||iPhone XR||-||$499||$499||$499|
- Offers coverage on both Verizon and T-Mobile
- Prepaid service - no contract, credit check, or start-up fees
- Bring your GSM or CDMA phone - most devices are compatible - or buy one from Ting
- Keep your current number
- Tethering/mobile hotspot allowed, speeds limited to 3G for GSM tethering
- Use your plan minutes to call 60+ international locations
- International roaming capability (at surcharged rates)
- Extensive customer service hours by phone, chat, or email
Google Fi benefits
- Coverage on T-Mobile, Sprint, and US Cellular networks
- Prepaid with a twist - no contract, credit check, or activation fees; if you use more or less data than the plan you choose, you'll be credited or billed for the difference
- Bring your own compatible device or buy a Google Fi phone
- Keep your phone number
- Mobile hotspot/tethering supported
- International calling available; international roaming available in over 200 countries using your plan data and a flat fee per talk minute
- 24/7 customer service