Total Wireless prepaid SIM card
Total Wireless SIM card description
- Coverage on the Verizon Wireless network
- Prepaid cell phone plans - no contract, credit check, or activation fee
- Bring your own Verizon-compatible device or buy a Total Wireless phone
- Keep your phone number
- Mobile hotspot use/tethering not permitted
- International calling available with global calling card and charged at international rates plus plan minutes
- Customer service available by phone and chat from 8am - 11:45pm 7 days
Total Wireless Specs
|3G Bands:||800 MHz ESMR, Band 10|
|4G LTE Bands:||1900 MHz PCS, Band 1, 1900 MHz PCS, Band 2 (LTE)|
|Bring Your Phone:||Yes|
|Keep Your Number:||Yes|
Total Wireless compatible phones
As Total Wireless runs on the Verizon network their SIM cards are compatible with CDMA phones. If you’re not sure if your phone is compatible you can use our IMEI checker.
Most of the latest phones use both the GSM and CDMA technology.
Total Wireless coverage
Total Wireless is powered by the Verizon network, offering you access to their nationwide 4G LTE network and 5G where available.
Whether you’re new to or have used them before, you can check cell phone coverage in your area using your ZIP code.
Total Wireless SIM card data plans
How do Total Wireless plans compare?
|US Mobile||Verizon & T-Mobile||Unltd||Unltd||1GB||$12Free Starter Kit with code: MSPUSM|
|Twigby||Verizon||Unltd||Unltd||3GB||$10** 50% Off for 6 Months|
|Ting||T-Mobile & Verizon||Unltd||Unltd||Unltd||$25** $20 Off for 3 Months|
|US Mobile||Verizon & T-Mobile||Unltd||Unltd||30GB||$30Free Starter Kit with code: MSPUSM|
|Red Pocket||AT&T, Verizon & T-Mobile||Unltd||Unltd||3GB||$10** 50% Off First Month|
Total Wireless SIM card benefits
There’s a number of benefits when buying a SIM card kit with Total Wireless;
- Prepaid: all plans are prepaid, so you can pick the features you want and pay upfront each month.
- Same coverage: operating on one of the three major networks, you’ll get the same quality coverage.
- Keep your own phone: they make it easy to bring your own phone so you don’t have to spend money upgrading to the latest handset, unless you want to.
- Low cost plans: saving you up to $600 a year on your phone bill. Offering all the same features, but with half price plans.
- Easy to switch: simply wait for your SIM kit to arrive, pop your new SIM into your phone and you’ll be up and running, all within a few days.
Total Wireless SIM card activation
It’s easy to bring your own phone to a cheaper carrier:
- Order the Total Wireless SIM starter kit online
- Replace the SIM card in your phone and follow the activation process
- If you’re looking to transfer your phone number, this can take up to 24 hours
Total Wireless SIM card FAQs
How much is a Total Wireless SIM card?
There's a variety of cell phone plans available to suit all budgets, with prices between $25 - $50.
Where can I buy a Total Wireless SIM card?
One of the reasons low-cost carriers can pass on savings to you is because they are online only and don't have any physical stores. You can purchase a Total Wireless SIM card online.
What phones are compatible with Total Wireless SIM card?
Most unlocked phones are compatible with Total Wireless SIM cards. If you're not sure you can check your phone compatibility.
Can I bring my own phone to Total Wireless?
Yes. You can bring your own phone to Total Wireless and they're compatible with most unlocked phones. You can check phone compatibility on the carrier site prior to ordering.
What is Total Wireless SIM card starter kit?
Your Total Wireless SIM card starter kit includes everything you need to switch over. Pick your plan, order online, and it's delivered straight to your door. Follow the instructions to activate your new plan.