What Network Does Twigby Use?
Twigby is an MVNO (mobile virtual network operator), their cell phone service is powered by the national Verizon and Sprint 4G LTE networks. This means you can get big network coverage, without paying big network prices!
In addition, you can bring your own phone and number when you switch carrier to save even more.
Verizon 4G LTE Network Map
Sprint 4G LTE Network Map
Network Performance Comparison
Check out how the other major network perform in our wireless coverage guide.
Twigby Cell Phone Plans
Verizon vs Twigby Plan Comparison
Keep your Verizon phone, number & coverage: Save $823 per year
|Carrier||Network Coverage||4G LTE Data||Price||Annual Cost|
|Verizon||Verizon 4G LTE||Unltd*||$80/mo||$960/yr|
|Twigby||Verizon 4G LTE||0GB||$13/mo||$137/yr|
|*Don't waste money on unlimited data - Avg. data usage is only 3-5GB||Savings||$67/mo||$823/yr|
- Runs on both the Verizon and Sprint networks
- 30-day money-back satisfaction guarantee on phones and plans (under 300 minutes, 300 texts, or 300 MB of data used)
- Prepaid - no contracts, credit checks, or activation fees
- Bring your CDMA device or choose from a modest selection of Twigby phones
- Keep your own phone number
- Use your phone and plan data as a mobile hotspot
- Use your plan minutes to call Canada, China, and Mexico
- Free international texting to over 180 countries
- US-based chat support available weekdays 7am to 9pm CST and 10am to 6pm on weekends