Twigby cell phone plans in 2022
If you're fed up with paying expensive cell phone bills, prepaid plans with an MVNO like Twigby can save you up to $600 a year.
Prepaid plans are no-contract cell phone plans, so you have the freedom to amend your plan at any time, should your needs change. Say goodbye to long-term contracts and credit checks, and get affordable plans with all the same benefits.
Powered by Verizon, you'll have access to the same quality coverage, including 5G where it's available.
Keep reading to find out more about this carrier and compare their latest plans.
Twigby plan prices
|Twigby Unlimited Talk & Text||Verizon||Unltd||Unltd||0GB||$6.50** 50% Off for 6 Months|
|Twigby 3GB Data||Verizon||Unltd||Unltd||3GB||$10** 50% Off for 6 Months|
|Twigby 1GB Data||Verizon||Unltd||Unltd||1GB||$9.50** 50% Off for 6 Months|
|Twigby 5GB Data||Verizon||Unltd||Unltd||5GB||$12.50** 50% Off for 6 Months|
|Twigby 10GB Data||Verizon||Unltd||Unltd||10GB||$17.50** 50% Off for 6 Months|
Verizon vs Twigby comparison
Keep your Verizon phone, number & coverage: Save $735 per year
|Carrier||Network Coverage||4G/5G Data||Price||Annual Cost|
|Verizon||Verizon 4G & 5G||Unltd*||$80/mo||$960/yr|
|Twigby||Verizon 4G & 5G||5GB||$25/mo||$225/yr|
|*Don't waste money on unlimited data - Avg. data usage is only 3-5GB||Savings||$55/mo||$735/yr|
Twigby phone service benefits
- Quality coverage: Powered by the Verizon network, you can expect the same great nationwide coverage. To see if Verizon's network is the best coverage in your area you can check the Twigby coverage map.
- Value for money: Twigby SIM cards offer value and simple plans. Although you'll find the same features and coverage as a plan direct from Verizon, Twigby could save you money, up to $600 a year.
- No contracts: As a prepaid carrier, you won't have to sign any long-term contracts. So if you're not happy with your plan there are no restrictions to switching carriers or amending your plan.
- Bring your own phone: If you don't want to upgrade your phone you can easily bring your own, with Twigby bring your own phone plans. You'll just need to check your cell phone is fully compatible.
- Easy set up: Being online-based, it's quick to choose and purchase your Twigby SIM starter kit. Once your SIM card's arrived, it's easy to set up and you'll be up and running with a few simple steps.
- Unlimited talk & text: Most MVNOs provide unlimited talk and text with their plans.
- 4G LTE coverage: Operating on the Verizon network, you'll receive their great coverage of 4G LTE data speeds.
- 5G high-speed data: If you have a 5G compatible device you can get access to the fast 5G network (where it's available) at no extra cost with Twigby 5G plans.
- Multiple lines: Most prepaid carriers offer a discount for additional lines purchased, making Twigby family plans a great money-saving option when buying more than one line.
- Customer service: Find out what current Twigby customers are saying with Twigby customer reviews.
Twigby prepaid features
Twigby family plans
|Plan||1 line||2 lines||3 lines||4 lines|
|Twigby Unlimited Talk & Text||$13||$26$13/line||$39$13/line||$52$13/line|
|Twigby 3GB Data||$20||$40$20/line||$60$20/line||$80$20/line|
|Twigby 1GB Data||$19||$38$19/line||$57$19/line||$76$19/line|
|Twigby 5GB Data||$25||$50$25/line||$75$25/line||$100$25/line|
|Twigby 10GB Data||$35||$70$35/line||$105$35/line||$140$35/line|
What network does Twigby use?
Twigby is powered by Verizon's 4G LTE & 5G networks.
Network coverage ratings
Twigby customer service
|CARRIER||TRUSTPILOT USER RATING|
Twigby SIM card
Moving over to Twigby is easy when you're bringing your own phone:
- Order your Twigby SIM card starter kit online.
- When it arrives replace the SIM card in your phone and follow the activation process.
- You can then transfer your number, which may take up to 24 hours.
- Enjoy the same phone at a fraction of the cost.
Twigby phone deals
|Phone||Storage||Network||Condition||Price||NUU Mobile F4L||4GB||Verizon||New||$59||Motorola Moto G Play||32GB||Verizon||New||$179||Samsung Galaxy A12||32GB||Verizon||New||$188||Motorola Moto G Power||64GB||Verizon||New||$248|
Is Twigby worth it?
Forget the lengthy contracts when you get a cheap prepaid cell phone plan from low-cost carriers like Twigby. With no contract, you're free to amend your plan or change carriers without an early termination fee.
Operating on the same major US networks, MVNOs offer great value for money, saving you hundreds of dollars a year.
Happy with your current handset? Why pay the extra money to upgrade. With Twigby you can bring your own phone to make the switch even easier and save more money.
Read our full Twigby review.
Twigby phone plans FAQs
Where can I buy a Twigby SIM card?
You can purchase a Twigby SIM card online from Twigby's website.
How much is Twigby?
Twigby plans start at only $10 per month.