Twigby 10GB plan
Twigby SIM card description
- Runs on both the Verizon and Sprint networks
- 30-day money-back satisfaction guarantee on phones and plans (under 300 minutes, 300 texts, or 300 MB of data used)
- Prepaid - no contracts, credit checks, or activation fees
- Bring your CDMA device or choose from a modest selection of Twigby phones
- Keep your own phone number
- Use your phone and plan data as a mobile hotspot
- Use your plan minutes to call Canada, China, and Mexico
- Free international texting to over 180 countries
- US-based chat support available weekdays 7am to 9pm CST and 10am to 6pm on weekends
|Data Speed||5G & 4G LTE|
|Bring Your Phone|
|Keep Your Number|
|Money Back Guarantee||Yes - 30 days|
|Contract||No - prepaid|
|International Calls||Yes - Includes 180 countries|
Twigby compatible phones
As Twigby runs on the Verizon & Sprint networks their SIM cards are compatible with CDMA phones. If you’re not sure if your phone is compatible you can use our IMEI checker.
Most of the latest phones use both the GSM and CDMA technology.
Twigby is powered by the Verizon & Sprint networks, offering you access to their nationwide 4G LTE network and 5G where available.
Whether you’re new to or have used them before, you can check cell phone coverage in your area using your ZIP code.
Twigby prepaid SIM card benefits
There’s a number of benefits when buying a SIM card kit with Twigby;
- Prepaid: all plans are prepaid, so you can pick the features you want and pay upfront each month.
- Same coverage: operating on one of the three major networks, you’ll get the same quality coverage.
- Keep your own phone: they make it easy to bring your own phone so you don’t have to spend money upgrading to the latest handset, unless you want to.
- Low cost plans: saving you up to $600 a year on your phone bill. Offering all the same features, but with half price plans.
- Easy to switch: simply wait for your SIM kit to arrive, pop your new SIM into your phone and you’ll be up and running, all within a few days.
Verizon vs Twigby comparison
Keep your Verizon phone, number & coverage: Save $780 per year
|Carrier||Network Coverage||4G/5G Data||Price||Annual Cost|
|Verizon||Verizon 4G & 5G||Unltd*||$80/mo||$960/yr|
|Twigby||Verizon 4G & 5G||3GB||$20/mo||$180/yr|
|*Don't waste money on unlimited data - Avg. data usage is only 3-5GB||Savings||$60/mo||$780/yr|
Twigby SIM card activation
It’s easy to bring your own phone to a cheaper carrier:
- Order the Twigby SIM starter kit online
- Replace the SIM card in your phone and follow the activation process
- If you’re looking to transfer your phone number, this can take up to 24 hours