What Network Does Ultra Mobile Use?
Ultra Mobile is an MVNO (mobile virtual network operator), their cell phone service is powered by the national T-Mobile and Sprint 4G LTE networks. This means you can get big network coverage, without paying big network prices!
In addition, you can bring your own phone and number when you switch carrier to save even more.
Ultra Mobile Coverage
T-Mobile 4G LTE Network Map
Sprint 4G LTE Network Map
Network Performance Comparison
Check out how the other major network perform in our wireless coverage guide.
Ultra Mobile Cell Phone Plans
T-Mobile vs Ultra Mobile Plan Comparison
Keep your T-Mobile phone, number & coverage: Save $648 per year
|Carrier||Network Coverage||4G LTE Data||Price||Annual Cost|
|T-Mobile||T-Mobile 4G LTE||Unltd*||$70/mo||$840/yr|
|Ultra Mobile||T-Mobile 4G LTE||0GB||$16/mo||$192/yr|
|*Don't waste money on unlimited data - Avg. data usage is only 3-5GB||Savings||$54/mo||$648/yr|
Ultra Mobile Features
- Coverage provided on the nationwide T-Mobile network
- Prepaid service - no contract, credit check, or activation fee
- Bring your own compatible GSM phone or buy one from Ultra Mobile
- Mobile hotspot use supported
- Unlimited global texting and unlimited calling to 80+ countries
- International roaming available at flat rates per minutes/text/MB of data
- International plan tier comes with uTalk - a feature that gives you up to 1250 bonus minutes to your choice of 39 additional destinations
- Customer service available by phone, email, and chat from 6am to 6pm every day