Ultra Mobile 6GB prepaid phone plan
Ultra Mobile SIM card description
- Coverage provided on the nationwide T-Mobile network
- Prepaid service - no contract, credit check, or activation fee
- Bring your own compatible GSM phone or buy one from Ultra Mobile
- Mobile hotspot use supported
- Unlimited global texting and unlimited calling to 80+ countries
- International roaming credits available in $5, $10, or $20 denominations
- International plan tier comes with uTalk - a feature that gives you up to 1250 bonus minutes to your choice of 39 additional destinations
- Customer service available by phone, email, and chat from 6am to 6pm every day
Ultra Mobile features
|Data Speed||5G & 4G LTE|
|Bring Your Phone|
|Keep Your Number|
|Money Back Guarantee||Yes - 10 day|
|Prepaid||No - prepaid|
|International Calls||Yes - Includes 80 countries|
Ultra Mobile compatible phones
As Ultra Mobile runs on the T-Mobile network their SIM cards are compatible with GSM phones. If you’re not sure if your phone is compatible you can use our IMEI checker.
Most of the latest phones use both the GSM and CDMA technology.
Ultra Mobile coverage
Ultra Mobile is powered by the T-Mobile network, offering you access to their nationwide 4G LTE network and 5G where available.
Whether you’re new to or have used them before, you can check cell phone coverage in your area using your ZIP code.
Ultra Mobile SIM card benefits
There’s a number of benefits when buying a SIM card kit with Ultra Mobile;
- Prepaid: all plans are prepaid, so you can pick the features you want and pay upfront each month.
- Same coverage: operating on one of the three major networks, you’ll get the same quality coverage.
- Keep your own phone: they make it easy to bring your own phone so you don’t have to spend money upgrading to the latest handset, unless you want to.
- Low cost plans: saving you up to $600 a year on your phone bill. Offering all the same features, but with half price plans.
- Easy to switch: simply wait for your SIM kit to arrive, pop your new SIM into your phone and you’ll be up and running, all within a few days.
T-Mobile vs Ultra Mobile Plan Comparison
Keep your T-Mobile phone, number & coverage: Save $600 per year
|Carrier||Network Coverage||4G/5G Data||Price||Annual Cost|
|T-Mobile||T-Mobile 4G & 5G||Unltd*||$70/mo||$840/yr|
|Ultra Mobile||T-Mobile 4G & 5G||3GB||$20/mo||$240/yr|
|*Don't waste money on unlimited data - Avg. data usage is only 3-5GB||Savings||$50/mo||$600/yr|
Ultra Mobile SIM card activation
It’s easy to bring your own phone to a cheaper carrier:
- Order the Ultra Mobile SIM starter kit online
- Replace the SIM card in your phone and follow the activation process
- If you’re looking to transfer your phone number, this can take up to 24 hours
Ultra Mobile SIM card FAQs
How much is a Ultra Mobile SIM card?
There's a variety of cell phone plans available to suit all budgets, with prices between $10 - $40.
Where can I buy a Ultra Mobile SIM card?
One of the reasons low-cost carriers can pass on savings to you is because they are online only and don't have any physical stores. You can purchase a Ultra Mobile SIM card online.
What phones are compatible with Ultra Mobile SIM card?
Most unlocked phones are compatible with Ultra Mobile SIM cards. If you're not sure you can check your phone compatibility.
Can I bring my own phone to Ultra Mobile?
Yes. You can bring your own phone to Ultra Mobile and they're compatible with most unlocked phones. You can check phone compatibility on the carrier site prior to ordering.
What is Ultra Mobile SIM card starter kit?
Your Ultra Mobile SIM card starter kit includes everything you need to switch over. Pick your plan, order online, and it's delivered straight to your door. Follow the instructions to activate your new plan.