What Network Does US Cellular Use?
US Cellular is an MVNO (mobile virtual network operator), their cell phone service is powered by the national US Cellular 4G LTE network. This means you can get big network coverage, without paying big network prices!
In addition, you can bring your own phone and number when you switch carrier to save even more.
US Cellular Coverage
US Cellular 4G LTE Network Map
Network Performance Comparison
Check out how the other major network perform in our wireless coverage guide.
US Cellular Cell Phone Plans
US Cellular vs US Cellular Plan Comparison
Keep your US Cellular phone, number & coverage: Save $240 per year
|Carrier||Network Coverage||4G LTE Data||Price||Annual Cost|
|US Cellular||US Cellular 4G LTE||Unltd*||$60/mo||$720/yr|
|US Cellular||US Cellular 4G LTE||5GB||$40/mo||$480/yr|
|*Don't waste money on unlimited data - Avg. data usage is only 3-5GB||Savings||$20/mo||$240/yr|
US Cellular Features
- Coverage on the US Cellular network with roaming support on the big four major networks
- Postpaid plans require credit check and activation fee, prepaid plans are no contract and no credit check but may require an activation fee
- 15-day money-back guarantee - if you're unsatisfied, get a refund for the activation fee and any unused service
- Bring a compatible phone or buy a US Cellular phone
- Keep your phone number
- Mobile hotspot/tethering is supported
- International calling is billed at a per minute rate on postpaid plans and available as add-on packages for prepaid plans
- International roaming is supported on postpaid plans only
- Customer support available every day from 7am - 10pm CT