Verizon vs US Cellular comparison
Within this guide, you’ll be able to compare US Cellular and Verizon coverage, features, plans and prices side-by-side, so you can decide for yourself which carrier offers the best deal.
US Cellular vs Verizon: Reviews
|View Plans||View Plans|
US Cellular Review
US Cellular vs Verizon: Plans
US Cellular Plans
US Cellular plans start at $40 and Verizon plans start as low as $80. With no contract you can get some of the cheapest cell phone plans shopping for a deal with MVNO's like US Cellular and Verizon.
US Cellular vs Verizon: Coverage
US Cellular is powered by US Cellular's National 4G LTE Network
Verizon is powered by Verizon's National 4G LTE Network
US Cellular is powered by US Cellular and Verizon is powered by Verizon. Coverage can vary depending on your location. You can check their availability in your area our coverage checker.
US Cellular vs Verizon: Features
|Carrier Features||US Cellular||Verizon|
|Data Speed:||4G LTE||4G LTE|
|3G Network:||850, 1900Mhz||850, 1900MHz|
|Bring Your Phone:|
|Keep Your Number:|
|Contract:||No - prepaid||No - Postpaid|
|Money Back Guarantee:||No|
Both US Cellular and Verizon offer prepaid plans with no contract and you can bring your own phone and keep your phone number. So not only do you get the benefit of saving on a device, but you get the same great service on a cheaper plan.
US Cellular vs Verizon: Phone Deals
If you're looking to upgrade, why not save money even more money and buy a refurbished phone?
With most smartphones only making minor changes each year, you can get the great smartphone features with big savings. Find the best unlocked phone deals by comparing phone prices compatible with US Cellular or Verizon.
|Phone||AT&T||Verizon||T-Mobile||Unlocked||iPhone 11||-||$600||$699||$600||iPhone 11 Pro||$649||-||-||$649||iPhone 12||$579||$829||$829||$579||iPhone 12 Mini||$479||$729||$729||$479||iPhone 12 Pro||$749||$999||-||$749||iPhone 12 Pro Max||$849||$1,099||-||$849||iPhone SE 2020||$149||$399||$399||$149||iPhone XR||-||$499||$499||$499|
US Cellular benefits
- Coverage on the US Cellular network with roaming support on the big four major networks
- Postpaid plans require credit check and activation fee, prepaid plans are no contract and no credit check but may require an activation fee
- 15-day money-back guarantee - if you're unsatisfied, get a refund for the activation fee and any unused service
- Bring a compatible phone or buy a US Cellular phone
- Keep your phone number
- Mobile hotspot/tethering is supported
- International calling is billed at a per minute rate on postpaid plans and available as add-on packages for prepaid plans
- International roaming is supported on postpaid plans only
- Customer support available every day from 7am - 10pm CT