US Cellular prepaid SIM card
US Cellular SIM card description
- Coverage on the US Cellular network with roaming support on the big four major networks
- Postpaid plans require credit check and activation fee, prepaid plans are no contract and no credit check but may require an activation fee
- 15-day money-back guarantee - if you're unsatisfied, get a refund for the activation fee and any unused service
- Bring a compatible phone or buy a US Cellular phone
- Keep your phone number
- Mobile hotspot/tethering is supported
- International calling is billed at a per minute rate on postpaid plans and available as add-on packages for prepaid plans
- International roaming is supported on postpaid plans only
- Customer support available every day from 7am - 10pm CT
US Cellular Specs
|3G Bands:||850, 1900Mhz|
|4G LTE Bands:||1900, 1700/2100, 850, 700Mhz|
|Bring Your Phone:||Yes|
|Keep Your Number:||Yes|
US Cellular compatible phones
As US Cellular runs on the US Cellular network their SIM cards are compatible with & phones. If you’re not sure if your phone is compatible you can use our IMEI checker.
Most of the latest phones use both the GSM and CDMA technology.
US Cellular coverage
US Cellular is powered by the US Cellular network, offering you access to their nationwide 4G LTE network and 5G where available.
Whether you’re new to or have used them before, you can check cell phone coverage in your area using your ZIP code.
US Cellular SIM card data plans
|25GB Data||US Cellular||Unltd||Unltd||25GB||$65|
|50GB Data||US Cellular||Unltd||Unltd||50GB||$70|
How do US Cellular plans compare?
|US Cellular||US Cellular||Unltd||Unltd||25GB||$65|
|US Cellular||US Cellular||Unltd||Unltd||50GB||$70|
US Cellular SIM card benefits
There’s a number of benefits when buying a SIM card kit with US Cellular;
- Prepaid: all plans are prepaid, so you can pick the features you want and pay upfront each month.
- Same coverage: operating on one of the three major networks, you’ll get the same quality coverage.
- Keep your own phone: they make it easy to bring your own phone so you don’t have to spend money upgrading to the latest handset, unless you want to.
- Low cost plans: saving you up to $600 a year on your phone bill. Offering all the same features, but with half price plans.
- Easy to switch: simply wait for your SIM kit to arrive, pop your new SIM into your phone and you’ll be up and running, all within a few days.
US Cellular SIM card activation
It’s easy to bring your own phone to a cheaper carrier:
- Order the US Cellular SIM starter kit online
- Replace the SIM card in your phone and follow the activation process
- If you’re looking to transfer your phone number, this can take up to 24 hours
US Cellular SIM card FAQs
How much is a US Cellular SIM card?
There's a variety of cell phone plans available to suit all budgets, with prices between $65 - $70.
Where can I buy a US Cellular SIM card?
One of the reasons low-cost carriers can pass on savings to you is because they are online only and don't have any physical stores. You can purchase a US Cellular SIM card online.
What phones are compatible with US Cellular SIM card?
Most unlocked phones are compatible with US Cellular SIM cards. If you're not sure you can check your phone compatibility.
Can I bring my own phone to US Cellular?
Yes. You can bring your own phone to US Cellular and they're compatible with most unlocked phones. You can check phone compatibility on the carrier site prior to ordering.
What is US Cellular SIM card starter kit?
Your US Cellular SIM card starter kit includes everything you need to switch over. Pick your plan, order online, and it's delivered straight to your door. Follow the instructions to activate your new plan.