What Network Does US Mobile Use?
US Mobile is an MVNO (mobile virtual network operator), their cell phone service is powered by the national Verizon and T-Mobile 4G LTE networks. This means you can get big network coverage, without paying big network prices!
In addition, you can bring your own phone and number when you switch carrier to save even more.
US Mobile Coverage
Verizon 4G LTE Network Map
T-Mobile 4G LTE Network Map
Network Performance Comparison
Check out how the other major network perform in our wireless coverage guide.
US Mobile Cell Phone Plans
Verizon vs US Mobile Plan Comparison
Keep your Verizon phone, number & coverage: Save $840 per year
|Carrier||Network Coverage||4G LTE Data||Price||Annual Cost|
|Verizon||Verizon 4G LTE||Unltd*||$80/mo||$960/yr|
|US Mobile||Verizon 4G LTE||0GB||$10/mo||$120/yr|
|*Don't waste money on unlimited data - Avg. data usage is only 3-5GB||Savings||$70/mo||$840/yr|
US Mobile Features
- Coverage on either the T-Mobile or Verizon network
- Risk-free trial for 14 days, 300 minutes, 300 texts or 300 MB of data, whichever comes first
- Prepaid - no contract, credit check, or activation fee
- Bring your own GSM or CDMA phone or choose from a small selection of phones for sale
- Keep your own phone number
- Mobile hotspot use available as add-on option with unlimited data plans
- No international calling or roaming
- Add-ons available for talk, text, and data, with rollover
- 24/7 customer support