US Mobile cell phone plans in 2022
If you're fed up with paying expensive cell phone bills, prepaid plans with an MVNO like US Mobile can save you up to $600 a year.
Prepaid plans are no-contract cell phone plans, so you have the freedom to amend your plan at any time, should your needs change. Say goodbye to long-term contracts and credit checks, and get affordable plans with all the same benefits.
Powered by Verizon and T-Mobile you'll have access to the same quality coverage, including 5G where it's available.
Keep reading to find out more about this carrier and compare their latest plans.
US Mobile plans
US Mobile unlimited data
US Mobile plan prices
|US Mobile Unlimited Talk & Text||0GB||Verizon & T-Mobile||$8|
|US Mobile 1GB||1GB||Verizon & T-Mobile||$12|
|US Mobile 5GB||5GB||Verizon & T-Mobile||$15|
|US Mobile 12GB||12GB||Verizon & T-Mobile||$20|
|US Mobile 18GB||18GB||Verizon & T-Mobile||$25|
|US Mobile Unlimited Data||Unltd||Verizon & T-Mobile||$35|
|* Free 10 Day Trial|
Verizon vs US Mobile comparison
Keep your Verizon phone, number & coverage: Save $780 per year
|Carrier||Network Coverage||4G/5G Data||Price||Annual Cost|
|Verizon||Verizon 4G & 5G||Unltd*||$80/mo||$960/yr|
|US Mobile||Verizon 4G & 5G||5GB||$15/mo||$180/yr|
|*Don't waste money on unlimited data - Avg. data usage is only 3-5GB||Savings||$65/mo||$780/yr|
US Mobile phone service benefits
- Quality coverage: Powered by the Verizon and T-Mobile network, you can expect the same nationwide coverage. To see if Verizon or T-Mobile's network is the best coverage in your area you can check out the US Mobile coverage map.
- Value for money: US Mobile SIM cards offer value and simplicity with their plans. Although you'll find the same features and coverage as a plan direct from T-Mobile or Verizon, US Mobile could save you up to $600 a year.
- No contracts: As a prepaid carrier, you won't have to sign a 12 or 24-months contract. So if you're not happy with your plan there are no restrictions to keep you locked in.
- Phone and plan bundles: If you're interested in upgrading your cell phone, you can find a range of the best US Mobile phones to choose from. Just like a phone and plan bundle from one of the major networks, but with affordable options.
- Bring your own phone: If you don't want to upgrade your phone you can easily bring your own, with US Mobile bring your own phone plans. You'll just need to check your cell phone is fully compatible.
- Easy set up: Being online-based, it's quick to choose and purchase your US Mobile SIM starter kit. Once your SIM card's arrived, it's easy to set up and you'll be up and running with a few simple steps.
- Unlimited talk & text: Most MVNOs provide unlimited talk and text with their plans.
- 4G LTE coverage: Operating on the T-Mobile or Verizon network, you'll receive their 4G LTE data speeds.
- 5G high-speed data: If you have a 5G compatible device you can get access to the warp speed 5G network (where it's available) at no extra cost with US Mobile 5G plans.
- Unlimited data: Depending on how much data you want, US Mobile unlimited plans offer unlimited everything at half the price of a Verizon or T-Mobile unlimited plan.
- Multiple lines: Most prepaid carriers offer a discount for additional lines purchased, making US Mobile family plans a great money-saving option when buying more than one line.
- Personal hotspot: US Mobile hotspot plans are great when you're traveling or away from home. You can use your mobile hotspot data to tether to your laptop or tablet so you can continue working or watching Netflix without WiFi.
- Instant connectivity: With the latest technology a US Mobile eSIM can connect you to your new plan instantly. When you sign up you'll receive a QR code that once scanned activates your plan ready to use.
- Customer service: Find out what current US Mobile customers are saying with US Mobile customer reviews.
- Data only: If you're looking for data plans you'll find a range of US Mobile internet plans suitable for use with tablets and other mobile devices.
- Promo codes: You can compare US Mobile deals and promo codes to see what savings are currently available, however, these deals change regularly.
US Mobile features
US Mobile family plans
|Plan||1 line||2 lines||3 lines||4 lines|
|US Mobile Unlimited Talk & Text||$8||$16$8/line||$24$8/line||$32$8/line|
|US Mobile 1GB||$12||$24$12/line||$36$12/line||$48$12/line|
|US Mobile 5GB||$15||$30$15/line||$45$15/line||$60$15/line|
|US Mobile 12GB||$20||$40$20/line||$60$20/line||$80$20/line|
|US Mobile 18GB||$25||$50$25/line||$75$25/line||$100$25/line|
What network does US Mobile use?
US Mobile is powered by Verizon and T-Mobile's 4G LTE networks. Because these network offers 5G where available, it's something US Mobile customers can enjoy too.
Network coverage ratings
US Mobile customer service
|CARRIER||TRUSTPILOT USER RATING|
US Mobile data plans
|US Mobile 100MB Data Only||100MB||Verizon & T-Mobile||$2|
|US Mobile 500MB Data Only||500MB||Verizon & T-Mobile||$5|
|US Mobile 2GB Data Only||2GB||Verizon & T-Mobile||$10|
|US Mobile 4GB Data Only||4GB||Verizon & T-Mobile||$15|
|US Mobile 6GB Data Only||6GB||Verizon & T-Mobile||$20|
|US Mobile 15GB Data Only||15GB||Verizon & T-Mobile||$26|
|* Free 10 Day Trial|
US Mobile SIM card
US Mobile will simply provide you with a prepaid SIM card. You pop it into your cell phone and follow the provider's instructions. You need an unlocked phone (meaning your carrier has released it for use on another network). You can check that your phone is compatible with US Mobile before you sign up and the rest is a breeze.
Just make sure you don't cancel your current phone plan until you've ported your phone number over to the new carrier.
Making the switch is easy when you bring your own phone.
- Order the US Mobile SIM card starter kit online.
- Replace the SIM card in your phone and follow the activation process.
- If you wish to transfer your phone number, the process may take up to 24 hours.
- Enjoy the same phone service at a fraction of the cost of the big networks.
US Mobile phone deals
|Phone||Carrier||Network||Monthly Price||Total Cost||Motorola Moto G Play 32GB||US Mobile||Verizon 5G/4G LTE||$14/mo for 12 mths||$170||Motorola Moto G Power 128GB||US Mobile||Verizon 5G/4G LTE||$15/mo for 12 mths||$180||Motorola Moto G Stylus 256GB||US Mobile||Verizon 5G/4G LTE||$17/mo for 12 mths||$200||Motorola One Ace 128GB||US Mobile||Verizon 5G/4G LTE||$18/mo for 12 mths||$210||Samsung Galaxy A13 128GB||US Mobile||Verizon 5G/4G LTE||$21/mo for 12 mths||$250||Samsung Galaxy S21 FE 128GB||US Mobile||Verizon 5G/4G LTE||$48/mo for 12 mths||$575||Samsung Galaxy S22+ 128GB||US Mobile||Verizon 5G/4G LTE||$56/mo for 18 mths||$999||Motorola Edge 256GB||US Mobile||Verizon 5G/4G LTE||$58/mo for 12 mths||$700||Apple iPhone 12||US Mobile||Verizon 5G/4G LTE||$65/mo for 12 mths||$779||Apple iPhone 13 mini||US Mobile||Verizon 5G/4G LTE||$65/mo for 12 mths||$779||Samsung Galaxy S22 128GB||US Mobile||Verizon 5G/4G LTE||$67/mo for 12 mths||$799||Samsung Galaxy S22 Ultra 128GB||US Mobile||Verizon 5G/4G LTE||$67/mo for 18 mths||$1,199||Apple iPhone 13 Pro||US Mobile||Verizon 5G/4G LTE||$92/mo for 12 mths||$1,099||Motorola RAZR 256GB||US Mobile||Verizon 5G/4G LTE||$117/mo for 12 mths||$1,399||Apple iPhone SE 64GB||US Mobile||Verizon 5G/4G LTE||-||$429|
Is US Mobile worth it?
Forget the lengthy contracts when you get a cheap prepaid cell phone plan from low-cost carriers like US Mobile. With no contract, you're free to amend your plan or change carriers without an early termination fee.
Operating on the same major US networks, MVNOs offer great value for money, saving you hundreds of dollars a year.
Happy with your current handset? Why pay the extra money to upgrade. With US Mobile you can bring your own phone to make the switch even easier and save more money.
Read our full US Mobile review.
US Mobile phone plans FAQs
Where can I buy a US Mobile SIM card?
You can purchase a US Mobile SIM card online from US Mobile's website.
How much is US Mobile?
US Mobile plans start at only $8 per month.