US Mobile hotspot plans
MVNOs operate on the major US networks so you don't have to give up good coverage for affordability. This is why Mobile Virtual Network Operators are quickly becoming the most popular way to save money on cell phone bills.
Find out more about US Mobile below and compare their mobile hotspot plans that can save you up to $600 a year.
US Mobile data plans
US Mobile hotspot data
|US Mobile 100MB Data Only||100MB||Verizon & T-Mobile||$2|
|US Mobile 500MB Data Only||500MB||Verizon & T-Mobile||$5|
|US Mobile 2GB Data Only||2GB||Verizon & T-Mobile||$10|
|US Mobile 4GB Data Only||4GB||Verizon & T-Mobile||$15|
|US Mobile 6GB Data Only||6GB||Verizon & T-Mobile||$20|
|US Mobile 15GB Data Only||15GB||Verizon & T-Mobile||$26|
|* Free 10 Day Trial|
Verizon vs US Mobile comparison
Keep your Verizon phone, number & coverage: Save $648 per year
|Carrier||Network Coverage||4G/5G Data||Price||Annual Cost|
|Verizon||Verizon 4G & 5G||Unltd*||$80/mo||$960/yr|
|US Mobile||Verizon 4G & 5G||15GB||$26/mo||$312/yr|
|*Don't waste money on unlimited data - Avg. data usage is only 3-5GB||Savings||$54/mo||$648/yr|
US Mobile data speed
US Mobile is powered by Verizon and T-Mobile's 4G LTE & 5G networks.
US Mobile coverage
US Mobile hotspot benefits
- Quality coverage: Powered by the Verizon and T-Mobile network, you can expect the same nationwide coverage. To see if Verizon or T-Mobile's network is the best coverage in your area you can check out the US Mobile coverage map.
- Value for money: US Mobile SIM cards offer value and simplicity with their plans. Although you'll find the same features and coverage as a plan direct from T-Mobile or Verizon, US Mobile could save you up to $600 a year.
- No contracts: As a prepaid carrier, you won't have to sign a 12 or 24-months contract. So if you're not happy with your plan there are no restrictions to keep you locked in.
- Easy set up: Being online-based, it's quick to choose and purchase your US Mobile SIM starter kit. Once your SIM card's arrived, it's easy to set up and you'll be up and running with a few simple steps.
- 4G LTE coverage: Operating on the T-Mobile or Verizon network, you'll receive their 4G LTE data speeds.
- 5G high-speed data: If you have a 5G compatible device you can get access to the warp speed 5G network (where it's available) at no extra cost with US Mobile 5G plans.
- Unlimited data: Depending on how much data you want, US Mobile unlimited plans offer unlimited everything at half the price of a Verizon or T-Mobile unlimited plan.
- Multiple lines: Most prepaid carriers offer a discount for additional lines purchased, making US Mobile family plans a great money-saving option when buying more than one line.
- Personal hotspot: US Mobile hotspot plans are great when you're traveling or away from home. You can use your mobile hotspot data to tether to your laptop or tablet so you can continue working or watching Netflix without WiFi.
- Instant connectivity: With the latest technology a US Mobile eSIM can connect you to your new plan instantly. When you sign up you'll receive a QR code that once scanned activates your plan ready to use.
- Customer service: Find out what current US Mobile customers are saying with US Mobile customer reviews.
- Promo codes: You can compare US Mobile deals and promo codes to see what savings are currently available, however, these deals change regularly.
US Mobile hotspot features
Bring your own device to US Mobile
US Mobile will simply provide you with a prepaid SIM card. You pop it into your cell phone and follow the provider's instructions. You need an unlocked phone (meaning your carrier has released it for use on another network). You can check that your phone is compatible with US Mobile before you sign up and the rest is a breeze.
Just make sure you don't cancel your current phone plan until you've ported your phone number over to the new carrier.
Making the switch is easy when you bring your own phone.
- Order the US Mobile SIM card starter kit online.
- Replace the SIM card in your phone and follow the activation process.
- If you wish to transfer your phone number, the process may take up to 24 hours.
- Enjoy the same phone service at a fraction of the cost of the big networks.
Hotspot plans are ideal if you need access to the internet when you're away from home. These data-only plans provide peace of mind when there's no Wi-Fi connection available.
With MVNOs like US Mobile, you'll find plenty of cheap mobile hotspot plans to choose from that could save you hundreds of dollars a year.
Do you really need unlimited data? If you're opting for an unlimited data plan be sure to check the small print. Unlimited rarely means unlimited and you'll have a data cap that once reached your data speeds will be slowed substantially.
Read our full US Mobile review.
US Mobile hotspot FAQs
Does US Mobile have a hotspot?
Hotspot access is available on certain plans, so you can use your device with your US Mobile plan to access the internet when you're out and about.
How fast is US Mobile hotspot?
Where accessible from the network you'll get 4G LTE or 5G speeds within your data limit. If you choose unlimited data, speeds will drop to 2G when your data cap is reached.