Prepaid US Mobile eSIM
If you're looking for the best US Mobile eSIM plans, you've come to the right place.
With MVNOs like US Mobile, you receive access to the same major US networks, while paying half the price.
You'll get flexibility and freedom with an MVNO as their prepaid plans have no long-term contracts so you can amend your plan at any time without the worry of additional charges.
Keep reading below for the latest US Mobile eSIM deals to help you find the best eSIM for you.
US Mobile prepaid eSIM
US Mobile eSIM plans
|US Mobile Unlimited Talk & Text||Verizon & T-Mobile||Unltd||Unltd||0GB||$8|
|US Mobile 1GB||Verizon & T-Mobile||Unltd||Unltd||1GB||$12|
|US Mobile 5GB||Verizon & T-Mobile||Unltd||Unltd||5GB||$15|
|US Mobile 12GB||Verizon & T-Mobile||Unltd||Unltd||12GB||$20|
|US Mobile 18GB||Verizon & T-Mobile||Unltd||Unltd||18GB||$25|
|US Mobile Unlimited Data||Verizon & T-Mobile||Unltd||Unltd||Unltd||$35|
|* Free 10 Day Trial|
Verizon vs US Mobile comparison
Keep your Verizon phone, number & coverage: Save $720 per year
|Carrier||Network Coverage||4G/5G Data||Price||Annual Cost|
|Verizon||Verizon 4G & 5G||Unltd*||$80/mo||$960/yr|
|US Mobile||Verizon 4G & 5G||12GB||$20/mo||$240/yr|
|*Don't waste money on unlimited data - Avg. data usage is only 3-5GB||Savings||$60/mo||$720/yr|
US Mobile eSIM benefits
US Mobile's prepaid plans are flexible and suitable for all budgets. With no contract, credit check or early termination fee, if you're not happy you can leave at any time.
Piggybacking on the T-Mobile and Verizon networks, you don't have to forfeit good coverage. You'll get nationwide coverage at half the price.
US Mobile do have unlimited data plans to choose from. Although we don't think you need unlimited data. Check our data usage calculator to estimate how much you really use.
- Same quality coverage: low cost carriers operate on the big US networks so you can be sure of the same quality coverage.
- Big monthly savings: save as much as $600 a year by switching.
- Simple switching process: order online and you can be up and running in a few days.
- Keep your phone and number: there's no need to upgrade to the latest smartphone or change your number. Bring your own phone and keep your number with hassle free switching.
- Great customer support: smaller mobile providers care about getting it right for their customers and US Mobile consistently comes out on top with their customer reviews.
US Mobile eSIM features
Switch to US Mobile eSIM
US Mobile will simply provide you with a prepaid SIM card. You pop it into your cell phone and follow the provider's instructions. You need an unlocked phone (meaning your carrier has released it for use on another network). You can check that your phone is compatible with US Mobile before you sign up and the rest is a breeze.
Just make sure you don't cancel your current phone plan until you've ported your phone number over to the new carrier.
Bring your own phone to US Mobile
Making the switch is easy when you bring your own phone. [[same process for all carriers?]]
- Order the US Mobile SIM card starter kit online.
- Replace the SIM card in your phone and follow the activation process.
- If you wish to transfer your phone number, the process may take up to 24 hours.
- Enjoy the same phone service at a fraction of the cost of the big networks.
US Mobile eSIM coverage
US Mobile eSIM customer service
US Mobile eSIM FAQs
Does eSIM work with US Mobile?
Yes, US Mobile has a range of eSIM plans to choose from as long as you have a compatible handset.
How do I activate US Mobile eSIM?
Once you've picked your plan with US Mobile they'll send you a QR code or activation number by email with instructions. The setup can vary slightly depending on your phone model.
With no contracts, you can take control of your US Mobile eSIM, including the cost.
With an eSIM, switching carriers is not only easy, but you can expect immediate activation. Once you've chosen your plan online you're sent a QR code that connects your plan.
Powered by the same Verizon and T-Mobile network, you'll receive their quality coverage, where it's available. If you're new to T-Mobile or Verizon you can use your ZIP code to check coverage in your area.