US Mobile prepaid SIM card
US Mobile SIM card description
- Coverage on either the T-Mobile or Verizon network
- Risk-free trial: Full refund within 14 days or before 1000 talk, text, or MB's is used
- Prepaid - no contract, credit check, or activation fee
- Bring your own GSM or CDMA phone or choose from a small selection of phones for sale
- Keep your own phone number
- Mobile hotspot use available as add-on option with unlimited data plans
- International roaming plans available with eSIMs
- Add-ons available for talk, text, and data, with rollover
- 24/7 customer support
US Mobile features
|Network||T-Mobile & Verizon|
|Data Speed||5G & 4G LTE|
|3G Network||GSM & CDMA|
|Bring Your Phone|
|Keep Your Number|
|Money Back Guarantee|
|Contract||No - prepaid|
US Mobile compatible phones
As US Mobile runs on the Verizon & T-Mobile networks their SIM cards are compatible with CDMA & GSM phones. If you're not sure if your phone is compatible you can use our IMEI checker.
Most of the latest phones use both the GSM and CDMA technology.
US Mobile coverage
US Mobile is powered by the Verizon & T-Mobile networks, offering you access to their nationwide 4G LTE network and 5G where available.
Whether you're new to or have used them before, you can check cell phone coverage in your area using your ZIP code.
US Mobile SIM card data plans
|US Mobile Unlimited Talk & Text||Verizon & T-Mobile||Unltd||Unltd||0GB||$8|
|US Mobile 1GB||Verizon & T-Mobile||Unltd||Unltd||1GB||$12|
|US Mobile 5GB||Verizon & T-Mobile||Unltd||Unltd||5GB||$15|
|US Mobile 12GB||Verizon & T-Mobile||Unltd||Unltd||12GB||$20|
|US Mobile 18GB||Verizon & T-Mobile||Unltd||Unltd||18GB||$25|
|US Mobile Unlimited Data||Verizon & T-Mobile||Unltd||Unltd||Unltd||$35|
|* Free 10 Day Trial|
Verizon vs US Mobile comparison
Keep your Verizon phone, number & coverage: Save $780 per year
|Carrier||Network Coverage||4G/5G Data||Price||Annual Cost|
|Verizon||Verizon 4G & 5G||Unltd*||$80/mo||$960/yr|
|US Mobile||Verizon 4G & 5G||5GB||$15/mo||$180/yr|
|*Don't waste money on unlimited data - Avg. data usage is only 3-5GB||Savings||$65/mo||$780/yr|
US Mobile SIM card benefits
There's a number of benefits when buying a SIM card kit with US Mobile;
- Prepaid: all plans are prepaid, so you can pick the features you want and pay upfront each month.
- Same coverage: operating on one of the three major networks, you'll get the same quality coverage.
- Keep your own phone: they make it easy to bring your own phone so you don't have to spend money upgrading to the latest handset, unless you want to.
- Low cost plans: saving you up to $600 a year on your phone bill. Offering all the same features, but with half price plans.
- Easy to switch: simply wait for your SIM kit to arrive, pop your new SIM into your phone and you'll be up and running, all within a few days.
Activate US Mobile SIM card
It's easy to bring your own phone to a cheaper carrier:
- Order the US Mobile SIM starter kit online
- Replace the SIM card in your phone and follow the activation process
- If you're looking to transfer your phone number, this can take up to 24 hours
US Mobile SIM card FAQs
How much is a US Mobile SIM card?
There's a variety of cell phone plans available to suit all budgets, with prices between $8 - $45.
Where can I buy a US Mobile SIM card?
One of the reasons low-cost carriers can pass on savings to you is because they are online only and don't have any physical stores. You can purchase a US Mobile SIM card online.
What phones are compatible with US Mobile SIM card?
Most unlocked phones are compatible with US Mobile SIM cards. If you're not sure you can check your phone compatibility.
Can I bring my own phone to US Mobile?
Yes. You can bring your own phone to US Mobile and they're compatible with most unlocked phones. You can check phone compatibility on the carrier site prior to ordering.
What is US Mobile SIM card starter kit?
Your US Mobile SIM card starter kit includes everything you need to switch over. Pick your plan, order online, and it's delivered straight to your door. Follow the instructions to activate your new plan.