Cheapest Verizon 5G SIM card kit in 2022
Looking for cheaper access to Verizon's 5G? With Verizon MVNOs you'll find 5G available with all plans. Powered by the same network you'll have access to their 5G coverage, where it's available.
Choosing and activating a 5G Verizon SIM card from an MVNO is easy. Browse the selection of plans online, pick your ideal SIM card kit and it's delivered straight to your door.
At MoneySavingPro we've selected the best Verizon SIM cards with 5G below to help you find the perfect fit.
Cheap Verizon 5G SIM cards
$5** $10 Off for 3 Months
Twigby 0GB SIM card
$5** $5 Off for 3 Months
$10** $10 Off for 3 Months
$15** $10 Off for 3 Months
$20** $10 Off for 3 Months
5G & 4G LTE coverage on Verizon network
No hotspot charges
International calling and texting
30 day money back guarantee
Great new customer discounts
Limited cell phone selection
Runs on the Verizon networks
30-day money-back satisfaction guarantee on phones and plans (under 300 minutes, 300 texts, or 300 MB of data used)
Prepaid - no contracts, credit checks, or activation fees
Bring your CDMA device or choose from a modest selection of Twigby phones
Keep your own phone number
Use your phone and plan data as a mobile hotspot
Use your plan minutes to call Canada, China, and Mexico
Free international texting to over 180 countries
US-based chat support available weekdays 7am to 9pm CST and 10am to 6pm on weekends
This US Mobile SIM kit includes unlimited mins, unlimited texts and 5GB data for $15 for 1 month of wireless service. US Mobile plans offer wireless coverage on the Verizon 5G and 4G LTE network. To learn more about why this is one of the best cell phone plans, check out MoneySavingPro's US Mobile review
US Mobile 500MB SIM card
US Mobile 0GB SIM card
US Mobile Unlimited SIM card
* FREE 10-Day Trial
Flexible, no contract plans
24/7 customer service
5G coverage available
No international calling
Coverage on either the T-Mobile or Verizon network
Risk-free trial: Full refund within 14 days or before 1000 talk, text, or MB's is used
Prepaid - no contract, credit check, or activation fee
Bring your own GSM or CDMA phone or choose from a small selection of phones for sale
Keep your own phone number
Mobile hotspot use available as add-on option with unlimited data plans
International roaming plans available with eSIMs
Add-ons available for talk, text, and data, with rollover
24/7 customer support
Verizon 5G SIM card benefits
- Same great nationwide coverage: These cell phone carriers operate on the very same networks as the big three carriers.
- Much lower prices: Save up to $600 per year on your cell phone plan. Why are MVNOs so much cheaper? They don't have the huge overhead and advertising costs the big guys do.
- No contracts: Don't get trapped into a two-year agreement. Switch carriers when you decide to with a no contract phone plan.
- Same cell phone service: Just because you're paying less, that doesn't mean you have to scrimp on features. Plans with unlimited everything are easy to find from these prepaid carriers. Usually, a low-cost carrier plan comes with unlimited talk and text as standard, high-speed data, and even mobile hotspot data features.
- Keep your phone and number: You can bring your own phone and keep your phone number. No need to sign up for pricey device payments.
- Customize your plan: You decide how much data you need. Choose to pay as you go, opt for unlimited or no data, minimal minutes, or unlimited talk text and data. Unlimited data plans come at a much better price with an alternative carrier. Pick the plan options that fit your budget - not the one your carrier thinks you need.
- Great customer support: Smaller mobile providers are known for their attention to their customers. Stop feeling like an anonymous number getting lost in the crowd! Check out our carrier user reviews before switching.
Verizon 5G unlimited data plans
|Plan||Data||Monthly Price||Annual Cost|
|Verizon Play More Unlimited||Unlimited||$80||$960|
|Verizon Do More Unlimited||Unlimited||$80||$960|
|Verizon Get More Unlimited||Unlimited||$90||$1,080|
Verizon vs US Mobile comparison
Keep your Verizon phone, number & coverage: Save $720 per year
|Carrier||Network Coverage||4G/5G Data||Price||Annual Cost|
|Verizon||Verizon 4G & 5G||Unltd*||$80/mo||$960/yr|
|US Mobile||Verizon 4G & 5G||15GB||$20/mo||$240/yr|
|*Don't waste money on unlimited data - Avg. data usage is only 3-5GB||Savings||$60/mo||$720/yr|
Prepaid Verizon 5G SIM cards
|US Mobile 500MB SIM kit||500MB||Verizon & T-Mobile||$5* FREE 10-Day Trial|
|Tello 1GB SIM kit||1GB||T-Mobile||$10|
|Twigby 4GB SIM kit||4GB||Verizon||$10** $10 Off for 3 Months|
|Mint Mobile 10GB SIM kit||10GB||T-Mobile||$20** 3 Months FREE: $60 for 6 mths service|
|Mint Mobile unlimited data SIM kit||Unltd||T-Mobile||$30** 3 Months FREE: $90 for 6 mths service|
Bring your own Verizon 5G phone
Switching to Verizon is much easier than you think. You don't even need to buy a new device. You can bring your own Verizon phone to the new carrier.
- Choose the best Verizon MVNO. Once you've calculated your data usage and figured out which features matter most to you, you can pick the carrier with the right fit.
- Choose a plan. Decide on the specific plan you want. This is where you'll save the most money because you can go with one that gives you enough data for your needs without going overboard.
- Check phone compatibility. You can check phone compatibility on the carrier's site before signing up.
Verizon 5G compatible phones
|Phone||Carrier||Network||Monthly Price||Total Cost||Samsung Galaxy A13 Verizon||Visible||Verizon 5G/4G LTE||$16/mo for 12 mths||$192||Apple iPhone SE Verizon||Visible||Verizon 5G/4G LTE||$18/mo for 24 mths||$429||Apple iPhone 12 mini 64GB Verizon||Visible||Verizon 5G/4G LTE||$21/mo for 24 mths||$499||Apple iPhone 13 mini 128GB Verizon||Visible||Verizon 5G/4G LTE||$25/mo for 24 mths||$599||Apple iPhone 12 128GB Verizon||Visible||Verizon 5G/4G LTE||$27/mo for 24 mths||$649||Apple iPhone 13 128GB Verizon||Visible||Verizon 5G/4G LTE||$29/mo for 24 mths||$699||Samsung Galaxy S22 Verizon||Visible||Verizon 5G/4G LTE||$34/mo for 24 mths||$816||Apple iPhone 14 128GB Verizon||Visible||Verizon 5G/4G LTE||$35/mo for 24 mths||$829||Apple iPhone 14 Plus 128GB Verizon||Visible||Verizon 5G/4G LTE||$39/mo for 24 mths||$929||Apple iPhone 14 Pro 128GB Verizon||Visible||Verizon 5G/4G LTE||$42/mo for 24 mths||$999||Samsung Galaxy S22+ Verizon||Visible||Verizon 5G/4G LTE||$42/mo for 24 mths||$1,008||Apple iPhone 14 Pro Max 128GB Verizon||Visible||Verizon 5G/4G LTE||$46/mo for 24 mths||$1,099||Apple iPhone 13 Pro 512GB Verizon||Visible||Verizon 5G/4G LTE||$50/mo for 24 mths||$1,196||Samsung Galaxy S22 Ultra Verizon||Visible||Verizon 5G/4G LTE||$50/mo for 24 mths||$1,200||Apple iPhone 13 Pro Max 512GB Verizon||Visible||Verizon 5G/4G LTE||$54/mo for 24 mths||$1,299||Apple iPhone 12 Pro Max 128GB Verizon||US Mobile||Verizon 5G/4G LTE||$63/mo for 12 mths||$690||Samsung Galaxy S21 FE Verizon||US Mobile||Verizon 5G/4G LTE||$64/mo for 12 mths||$700|
How to remove a Verizon SIM card
To remove the SIM card from your Verizon phone all you need is the SIM card remover tool provided to you when you bought your phone, or a small paper clip.
- If using the paperclip, unfold it and gently insert the end into the small pinhole in the SIM tray.
- Press gently until the SIM tray pops up, you do not need to use much pressure.
- Pull the SIM tray out gently, be careful the SIM card does not fall out.
- Swap your SIM card over, making sure you have aligned the SIM in the correct position.
- Re-insert the SIM tray into the phone.
Verizon 5G SIM card FAQs
What is the best prepaid AT&T 5G SIM card?
Verizon MVNOs, such as US Mobile, Red Pocket, and Twigby offers the best value prepaid SIM card plans.
What is the cheapest Verizon 5G SIM card?
Getting a 5G SIM card doesn't have to come with the high ticket price.
With a Verizon SIM card from an MVNO, you could save up to $600 a year on your 5G plan.
MVNOs operate on the same network, so you'll receive access to their 5G network where it's available.