Verizon bring your own device plans in October
Bringing your own device to a new carrier isn't just limited to cell phones, you can also bring your tablet or mobile hotspot.
We like transparency and value for money when it comes to finding your best BYOD plan and that's why we love MVNOs. You may not have heard of Mobile Virtual Network Operators, but they're quickly becoming the most popular way to save money on your wireless services.
Verizon MVNOs are powered by the same network, so with carriers like US Mobile, you'll find half price plans with access to the same coverage. A BYOD plan is a great choice, if you're not looking to change your current gadget.
We've selected some of the best BYOD deals with Verizon low cost carriers below.
Cheap Verizon BYOD plan benefits
- Nationwide coverage: Smaller cell phone carriers operate on the exact same networks as the big four carriers. Many already offer 5G network coverage where available at no extra cost.
- High speed data: Get hotspot services on the same networks the big providers use. You'll get the same lightning fast hotspot speeds you're used to, ideal for streaming video and playing games.
- Much lower prices: MVNOs have lower overhead costs because most of them operate solely online. That means you pay less for your mobile internet plan.
- No contracts: Low cost carriers don't make you sign contracts. Switch carriers any time you find a better deal on a mobile hotspot plan.
- Bring your own device: No need to buy an expensive hotspot from the carrier. Bring your own device to save even more money.
- Customize your plan: Choose the data only plan that fits your needs. Get anywhere from 1 GB of data per month all the way up to unlimited.
- Great customer support: Customer service ratings are consistently higher with MVNOs. Check out our carrier user reviews before switching.
Best cheap Verizon BYOD plan
Best prepaid Verizon BYOD plan
Best Verizon mobile hotspot plan
Compare cheap Verizon BYOD plans
|US Mobile||Verizon & T-Mobile||0||0||2GB||$10Free Starter Kit with code: MSPUSM|
|US Mobile||Verizon & T-Mobile||0||0||4GB||$15Free Starter Kit with code: MSPUSM|
|US Mobile||Verizon & T-Mobile||0||0||6GB||$20Free Starter Kit with code: MSPUSM|
|US Mobile||Verizon & T-Mobile||0||0||15GB||$26Free Starter Kit with code: MSPUSM|
|US Mobile||Verizon & T-Mobile||0||0||Unltd||$45Free Starter Kit with code: MSPUSM|
Verizon bring your own device FAQs
Does Verizon have a bring your own device plan?
Can I bring my own device to Verizon?
As long as your phone is compatible you can bring your own device when moving over to Verizon. If you're not sure your phone is compatible you can check your IMEI number.
Can I buy an unlocked phone and use it with Verizon?
Yes. Buying an unlocked device means it's not locked to just one specific network. You can compare a selection of Verizon compatible phones to choose from.
These alternative carriers make it easy to bring your own device to a cheaper plan, so you can save your hard earned dollars.
For more savings why not get your cell phone plan from a cheaper carrier. MVNO plans offer flexibility and are customizable, so you can select your ideal data limit ranging from 1GB to unlimited data.
If you want to check your device is compatible with the alternative carrier you can do this with our IMEI checker.