Cheap Verizon 4 line phone plans in October
Cheap Verizon 4 line plan benefits
Want to stay on the same network, keep your phone and number, plus get greater flexibility?
Yep. You've got it. Forget the major carriers. Plans include everything you need, but come at a much better price with an MVNO.
- Same great nationwide coverage: These cell phone carriers operate on the very same networks as the big four carriers.
- Much lower prices: Save up to $600 per year on your cell phone plan. Why are MVNOs so much cheaper? They don't have the huge overhead and advertising costs the big guys do.
- No contracts: Don't get trapped into a two-year agreement. Switch carriers when you decide to with a no contract phone plan.
- Same cell phone service: Just because you're paying less, that doesn't mean you have to scrimp on features. Plans with unlimited everything are easy to find from these prepaid carriers. Usually, a low cost carrier plan comes with unlimited talk and text as standard, high speed data, and even mobile hotspot data features.
- Keep your phone and number: You can bring your own phone and keep your phone number. No need to sign up for pricey device payments.
- Customize your plan: You decide how much data you need. Choose to pay as you go, opt for unlimited or no data, minimal minutes, or unlimited talk text and data. Unlimited data plans come at a much better price with an alternative carrier. Pick the plan options that fit your budget - not the one your carrier thinks you need.
- Great customer support: Smaller mobile providers are known for their attention to their customers. Stop feeling like an anonymous number getting lost in the crowd! Check out our carrier user reviews before switching.
Verizon multi-line plans comparison
Verizon family plan per line pricing
|Verizon||1 line||2 lines||3 lines||4 lines|
|Play More Unlimited||$80||$140$70/line||$165$55/line||$180$45/line|
|Do More Unlimited||$80||$140$70/line||$165$55/line||$180$45/line|
|Get More Unlimited||$90||$160$80/line||$195$65/line||$220$55/line|
Reach Mobile multi-line plans pricing
|Reach Mobile||1 line||2 lines||3 lines||4 lines|
Verizon 4 line plan features
- 4G LTE data speeds: Since Verizon MVNOs are all powered by the Verizon network, you'll pay less without sacrificing speed. A number of MVNOs also offer 5G speeds where available.
- Unlimited talk and text messaging: Finding a new unlimited plan has never been easier. Virtually all small carriers include unlimited text and calls in their plan options. Compare cheap talk and text plans with or without data.
- International calls to Canada and Mexico: International calling is a must for many people. Luckily MVNOs offer some of the best international phone plans, with free calling to certain countries like Canada and Mexico, and discounted rates on others.
- Multiline discounts: Low-cost carriers also offer some of the cheapest family cell phone plans, with multi-line discounts.
- Wi-Fi calling: This feature is handy when you're out of your service area, allowing you to make calls over the internet instead of on your cellular connection.
- Tethering/hotspot data: Many low-cost carriers allow you to use your phone as a hotspot. Pick an MVNO with the best mobile hotspot plans so you can share your mobile hotspot data with other devices.
- HD video streaming: Just like the big guys, some MVNOs offer HD video streaming and some don't. Read the fine print to find the option you want.
Cheap Verizon cell phone plans
|Mint Mobile||T-Mobile||Unltd||Unltd||4GB||$15** $45 for 3 Months Service|
|Twigby||Verizon||Unltd||Unltd||5GB||$12.50** 50% Off for 6 Months|
|Ting||T-Mobile & Verizon||Unltd||Unltd||Unltd||$25** $20 Off for 3 Months|
|US Mobile||Verizon & T-Mobile||Unltd||Unltd||30GB||$30Free Starter Kit with code: MSPUSM|
Bring your own Verizon phone & save even more
Switching to Verizon is surprisingly simple. You don't even need to buy new phones (which can get ridiculous if you're shopping for the whole gang!). As long as you have compatible devices you can bring your own Verizon phones to your new family plan.
- Choose the best Verizon MVNO. Compare features and prices among Verizon carriers to see which one gives you the best fit.
- Pick a plan for each line. Our data usage calculator helps you figure out who needs what. That way you won't overpay for unused data.
- Check phone compatibility. If you've already got Verizon cell phones you're probably all set. Many other devices will work on the network though so we recommend checking with your new carrier.
Verizon prepaid carriers list
|Boom! Mobile||Verizon & T-Mobile|
|Page Plus Cellular||Verizon|
|Red Pocket||AT&T, T-Mobile & Verizon|
|Straight Talk||T-Mobile, AT&T & Verizon|
|Ting||T-Mobile & Verizon|
|Tracfone||Verizon, AT&T & T-Mobile|
|Twigby||Verizon & Sprint|
|US Mobile||Verizon & T-Mobile|
|Wing||AT&T, Verizon & T-Mobile|
Verizon 4 line plan FAQs
How much is it for 4 lines on Verizon?
How much is Verizon unlimited for 4 lines?
You can find the best deals with Verizon MVNOs like Reach Mobile. Offering a discount for additional lines you'll find plans with a low cost carrier starting at around $90 for 4 lines.
What is the best cell phone plan for a family of 4?
The best value deal depends on each family member's phone use. Low cost carriers operating on the Verizon network offer a discount for each additional line which can be customized to suit every family member.
Buying a family plan on the Verizon network doesn't have to be expensive. With Verizon MVNOs you can halve your monthly bill while still getting access to the same nationwide coverage.
You'll find affordable and customizable plans with most carriers offering a discount for additional lines, so the more lines you add the more you save.
You can bring your own phone if you're happy with your current handset. Or if you're looking for a new or additional cell phone there're plenty of offers including 0% finance over two years.