Cheap Verizon family prepaid plans in October
Cheap Verizon prepaid family plan benefits
Not only are smaller carriers cheaper, they also offer flexible options for every person on your plan. All this with no compromise because your service will run on the very same network as Verizon Wireless uses.
It's true. You don't need the major carriers to stay on your favorite network. And there are tons of options for families looking for plans for 2 lines or more.
- Same 4G LTE and 5G coverage: Smaller cell phone carriers run on the same networks as the big companies. You can even get access to Verizon 5G coverage at no extra cost.
- Much lower prices: Lower your bill by up to $600 a year per line. Most MVNOs operate solely online so they don't have expensive overhead costs like the big companies. Saving hundreds per line adds up quick especially if you need plans for 5 lines or more.
- No contracts: Get rid of the commitments with a no contract phone plan. The last thing you need is to have your entire family stuck to a two-year contract. With subcarriers you can switch any time you want.
- Same cell phone service: Cheap doesn't mean you have to sacrifice. Choose from all the same features you're used to. Prepaid Verizon family plans include options like unlimited data and mobile hotspot use.
- Keep your phone and your number: Already have Verizon cell phones? Bring your own phones and keep your phone numbers. MVNOs help you make a seamless transition.
- Customize your plans: Family members have different needs. You can mix and match all the lines on your account to get the right fit for everyone. Get just a little for the light users and unlimited talk text and data for the ones that live on their smartphone.
- Great customer service: You typically get better customer support with smaller carriers. Look over our carrier user reviews to get help in picking a provider.
Verizon multi-line plans comparison
Verizon family plan per line pricing
|Verizon||1 line||2 lines||3 lines||4 lines|
|Play More Unlimited||$80||$140$70/line||$165$55/line||$180$45/line|
|Do More Unlimited||$80||$140$70/line||$165$55/line||$180$45/line|
|Get More Unlimited||$90||$160$80/line||$195$65/line||$220$55/line|
Reach Mobile multi-line prepaid plans pricing
|Reach Mobile||1 line||2 lines||3 lines||4 lines|
Verizon prepaid family plan features
- 4G LTE and 5G data speeds: Since Verizon MVNOs are hosted on the Verizon network you'll benefit from their rapidly advancing technology. Some alternative carriers include 5G data speeds at no extra charge.
- Unlimited talk and text messaging: MVNOs do a pretty good job of keeping on top of what their customers want and need. Most small carriers give you unlimited calls and texts even on plans for 4 lines or more. Compare cheap Verizon plans with or without data.
- International calls to Canada and Mexico: MVNOs fit the bill even if you have family outside the US. They have some of the best international phone plans. You can even get free international texting and calling to Canada and Mexico and cheap rates to other countries.
- Multiline discounts: More and more low cost carriers, like US Mobile, are giving discounts for multiple lines. This makes your Verizon family plan even cheaper.
- Wi-Fi calling: Make calls over your internet connection when your cellular signal isn't so hot.
- Tethering/hotspot data: Pick a Verizon MVNO with the best mobile hotspot plans and let your whole family share data with their other devices.
- HD video streaming: This feature is one of those you'll need to check for if it's a must on your family cell phone plan. Not all plans include HD video streaming even if you buy directly from the big carrier.
Verizon prepaid family plan types
Some MVNOs sell typical family plans with escalating discounts on more lines. Others let you put together your own package of individual lines at super cheap rates. Either way you'll save hundreds.
Choose the right type of plan for each family member whether they're data hungry teenagers or senior citizens who need a basic Verizon plan.
- Unlimited data plans: No more overpaying for those high data users. Load up the whole gang for a lot less money with Verizon unlimited data plans from carriers like Ting.
- Bring your own phone plans: Keep your Verizon compatible cell phones and port your numbers over to your new wireless provider. Compare the best BYOP plans and put those monthly device payments back in your pocket.
- Basic phone plans: Not everyone needs a ton of data. Get 2GB or less with some minutes and texts. MVNOs make it so you only pay for what each family member actually needs.
- Tablet plans: Save money on your data only plans too. Choose from the cheapest Verizon data plans for tablets and iPads.
- Plans for kids: Looking for kids plans that give you great prices and also features you need like parental controls? No problem. MVNOs have a great selection of the best Verizon phone plans for kids.
- Plans for seniors: One size fits all doesn't always fit senior citizens. Shop Verizon plans for seniors to save money on vital wireless service for the older members of your clan.
Cheap Verizon prepaid plans
|Mint Mobile||T-Mobile||Unltd||Unltd||4GB||$15** $45 for 3 Months Service|
|Twigby||Verizon||Unltd||Unltd||5GB||$12.50** 50% Off for 6 Months|
|Ting||T-Mobile & Verizon||Unltd||Unltd||Unltd||$25** $20 Off for 3 Months|
|US Mobile||Verizon & T-Mobile||Unltd||Unltd||30GB||$30Free Starter Kit with code: MSPUSM|
Bring your own Verizon phone & save even more
Switching to Verizon is surprisingly simple. You don't even need to buy new phones (which can get ridiculous if you're shopping for the whole gang!). As long as you have compatible devices you can bring your own Verizon phones to your new family plan.
- Choose the best Verizon MVNO. Compare features and prices among Verizon carriers to see which one gives you the best fit.
- Pick a plan for each line. Our data usage calculator helps you figure out who needs what. That way you won't overpay for unused data.
- Check phone compatibility. If you've already got Verizon cell phones you're probably all set. Many other devices will work on the network though so we recommend checking with your new carrier.
Verizon prepaid carriers list
|Boom! Mobile||Verizon & T-Mobile|
|Page Plus Cellular||Verizon|
|Red Pocket||AT&T, T-Mobile & Verizon|
|Straight Talk||T-Mobile, AT&T & Verizon|
|Ting||T-Mobile & Verizon|
|Tracfone||Verizon, AT&T & T-Mobile|
|Twigby||Verizon & Sprint|
|US Mobile||Verizon & T-Mobile|
|Wing||AT&T, Verizon & T-Mobile|
Verizon prepaid family plans FAQs
Does Verizon have prepaid family plans?
Yes, you can find a great selection of prepaid family plans with Verizon MVNOs such as Reach Mobile. These low cost carriers save you money on your cell phone bill while offering the same Verizon coverage.
What is the best Verizon family plan?
How much is Verizon prepaid family plan?
There's a range of plans you can choose from depending on your cell phone needs. Verizon MVNOs provide a low cost customizable plan while giving you access to Verizon's nationwide coverage.
Most Verizon MVNOs offer a multi line discount, so the more lines you add the more discount you get. Some carriers give you the option to customize each plan to the family member's individual needs.
With a great variety of low cost family plans to save you money and with the same nationwide coverage, there's a plan to suit everyone. To make sure you get the best value for money, check each family member's phone usage so you're not paying for features you don't need. You can estimate your monthly data usage with our free data usage tool.