What Network Does Visible Use?
Visible is an MVNO (mobile virtual network operator), their cell phone service is powered by the national Verizon 4G LTE network. This means you can get big network coverage, without paying big network prices!
In addition, you can bring your own phone and number when you switch carrier to save even more.
Verizon 4G LTE Network Map
Network Performance Comparison
Check out how the other major network perform in our wireless coverage guide.
Visible Cell Phone Plans
- Great pricing
- Unlimited talk, text, and data
- Taxes and fees included in price
- Simple plan
- User-friendly website
This Visible plan includes unlimited minutes, unlimited texts and unlimited of 4G LTE data for $40 per month.
Visible is powered by the nationwide Verizon 4G LTE Network. Visible offers visible plans with no contract, fees or credit check. Choose a customized plan based on your usage and upgrade or downgrade anytime.
Visible allows you to turn your phone into a hotspot with free tethering. You can bring your own phone to Visible and keep your phone number. Visible is compatible with most unlocked phones.
Visible includes international calling, VoLTE and Wi-Fi Calling. Visible plans automatically renew every 30 days with monthly billing and can be canceled at any time. Visible offers 24/7 customer service.
Verizon vs Visible Price Comparison
Keep your Verizon phone, number & coverage: Save $480 per year
|Carrier||Network Coverage||4G LTE Data||Price||Annual Cost|
|Verizon||Verizon 4G LTE||Unltd*||$80/mo||$960/yr|
|Visible||Verizon 4G LTE||Unltd||$40/mo||$480/yr|
|*Don't waste money on unlimited data - Avg. data usage is only 3-5GB||Savings||$40/mo||$480/yr|
- Coverage provided by its parent company, Verizon Wireless
- Prepaid - no contract, credit check, or activation fee
- Bring your own compatible device or buy a Visible phone
- Keep your phone number
- Mobile hotspot/tethering supported
- No international use supported
- Customer support available by chat 7am to 12am EST weekdays and 10am to 10pm weekends, and by phone by request