What Network Does Visible Use?
Visible is an MVNO (mobile virtual network operator), their cell phone service is powered by the national Verizon 4G LTE network. This means you can get big network coverage, without paying big network prices!
In addition, you can bring your own phone and number when you switch carrier to save even more.
Verizon 4G LTE Network Map
Network Performance Comparison
Check out how the other major network perform in our wireless coverage guide.
Visible Cell Phone Plans
Verizon vs Visible Plan Comparison
Keep your Verizon phone, number & coverage: Save $480 per year
|Carrier||Network Coverage||4G LTE Data||Price||Annual Cost|
|Verizon||Verizon 4G LTE||Unltd*||$80/mo||$960/yr|
|Visible||Verizon 4G LTE||Unltd||$40/mo||$480/yr|
|*Don't waste money on unlimited data - Avg. data usage is only 3-5GB||Savings||$40/mo||$480/yr|
- Coverage provided by its parent company, Verizon Wireless
- Prepaid - no contract, credit check, or activation fee
- Bring your own compatible device or buy a Visible phone
- Keep your phone number
- Mobile hotspot/tethering supported
- No international use supported
- Customer support available by chat 7am to 12am EST weekdays and 10am to 10pm weekends, and by phone by request