Walmart Family Mobile prepaid SIM card
Walmart Family Mobile SIM card description
- Coverage on the nationwide T-Mobile network
- Prepaid service - no credit check or contract
- Bring your own phone or buy one online or in-store
- Keep your phone number
- International calling card for service to Canada, Mexico, or the Dominican Republic
- International calling card for roaming in Canada, Mexico, or the Dominican Republic
- Customer support by phone from 8am to 11:45pm EST 7 days a week
Walmart Family Mobile features
|Data Speed||5G & 4G LTE|
|Bring Your Phone|
|Keep Your Number|
|Customer Service||8AM - 11:45PM EST, 7 days/week|
|Money Back Guarantee|
|Contract||No - prepaid|
Walmart Family Mobile compatible phones
As Walmart Family Mobile runs on the T-Mobile network their SIM cards are compatible with GSM phones. If you're not sure if your phone is compatible you can use our IMEI checker.
Most of the latest phones use both the GSM and CDMA technology.
Walmart Family Mobile coverage
Walmart Family Mobile is powered by the T-Mobile network, offering you access to their nationwide 4G LTE network and 5G where available.
Whether you're new to or have used them before, you can check cell phone coverage in your area using your ZIP code.
Walmart Family Mobile SIM card data plans
|Walmart Family Mobile 5GB||5GB||T-Mobile||$25|
|Walmart Family Mobile 8GB||8GB||T-Mobile||$30|
|Walmart Family Mobile 40GB||40GB||T-Mobile||$40|
|Walmart Family Mobile Unlimited Data||Unltd||T-Mobile||$50|
How do Walmart Family Mobile plans compare?
|US Mobile 500MB SIM card||500MB||T-Mobile||$5* FREE 10-Day Trial|
|Tello 1GB SIM card||1GB||T-Mobile||$10|
|Mint Mobile 4GB SIM card||4GB||T-Mobile||$15** 3 Months FREE: $45 for 6 mths service|
|US Mobile 15GB SIM card||15GB||T-Mobile||$20* FREE 10-Day Trial|
|Mint Mobile Unlimited SIM card||Unltd||T-Mobile||$30** 3 Months FREE: $90 for 6 mths service|
Walmart Family Mobile SIM card benefits
There's a number of benefits when buying a SIM card kit with Walmart Family Mobile;
- Prepaid: all plans are prepaid, so you can pick the features you want and pay upfront each month.
- Same coverage: operating on one of the three major networks, you'll get the same quality coverage.
- Keep your own phone: they make it easy to bring your own phone so you don't have to spend money upgrading to the latest handset, unless you want to.
- Low cost plans: saving you up to $600 a year on your phone bill. Offering all the same features, but with half price plans.
- Easy to switch: simply wait for your SIM kit to arrive, pop your new SIM into your phone and you'll be up and running, all within a few days.
Walmart Family Mobile SIM card activation
It's easy to bring your own phone to a cheaper carrier:
- Order the Walmart Family Mobile SIM starter kit online
- Replace the SIM card in your phone and follow the activation process
- If you're looking to transfer your phone number, this can take up to 24 hours
Walmart Family Mobile SIM card FAQs
How much is a Walmart Family Mobile SIM card?
There's a variety of cell phone plans available to suit all budgets, with prices between $25 - $50.
Where can I buy a Walmart Family Mobile SIM card?
One of the reasons low-cost carriers can pass on savings to you is because they are online only and don't have any physical stores. You can purchase a Walmart Family Mobile SIM card online.
What phones are compatible with Walmart Family Mobile SIM card?
Most unlocked phones are compatible with Walmart Family Mobile SIM cards. If you're not sure you can check your phone compatibility.
Can I bring my own phone to Walmart Family Mobile?
Yes. You can bring your own phone to Walmart Family Mobile and they're compatible with most unlocked phones. You can check phone compatibility on the carrier site prior to ordering.
What is Walmart Family Mobile SIM card starter kit?
Your Walmart Family Mobile SIM card starter kit includes everything you need to switch over. Pick your plan, order online, and it's delivered straight to your door. Follow the instructions to activate your new plan.