What Network Does Wing Use?
Wing is an MVNO (mobile virtual network operator), their cell phone service is powered by the national AT&T, Verizon, and Sprint 4G LTE networks. This means you can get big network coverage, without paying big network prices!
In addition, you can bring your own phone and number when you switch carrier to save even more.
AT&T 4G LTE Network Map
Verizon 4G LTE Network Map
Sprint 4G LTE Network Map
Network Performance Comparison
Check out how the other major network perform in our wireless coverage guide.
Wing Cell Phone Plans
AT&T vs Wing Plan Comparison
Keep your AT&T phone, number & coverage: Save $756 per year
|Carrier||Network Coverage||4G LTE Data||Price||Annual Cost|
|AT&T||AT&T 4G LTE||Unltd*||$75/mo||$900/yr|
|Wing||AT&T 4G LTE||0GB||$12/mo||$144/yr|
|*Don't waste money on unlimited data - Avg. data usage is only 3-5GB||Savings||$63/mo||$756/yr|
- Coverage on the Sprint network
- Prepaid - no contract, credit check, or activation fee
- Bring your own phone or buy a Wing phone
- Keep your phone number
- Mobile hotspot/tethering supported
- International calling available
- International roaming supported at applicable rates
- 24-hour customer service by phone or chat