Consumer Cellular cell phone plans in 2021
T-Mobile vs Consumer Cellular Plan Comparison
Keep your T-Mobile phone, number & coverage: Save $480 per year
|Carrier||Network Coverage||4G LTE Data||Price||Annual Cost|
|T-Mobile||T-Mobile 4G LTE||Unltd*||$70/mo||$840/yr|
|Consumer Cellular||T-Mobile 4G LTE||3GB||$30/mo||$360/yr|
|*Don't waste money on unlimited data - Avg. data usage is only 3-5GB||Savings||$40/mo||$480/yr|
Consumer Cellular features
|Carrier Features||Consumer Cellular|
|Data Speed:||4G LTE, 5G|
|3G Network:||850 MHz Cellular, Band 5 (GSM/ GPRS/ EDGE), 1900 MHz PCS, Band 2 (GSM/ GPRS/ EDGE)|
|Bring Your Phone:|
|Keep Your Number:|
|Contract:||No - prepaid|
|Money Back Guarantee:||Yes - 30 days|
Consumer Cellular family plans
|Consumer Cellular||1 line||2 lines||3 lines||4 lines||5 lines|
Consumer Cellular coverage
Consumer Cellular phone deals
|Phone||AT&T||Verizon||T-Mobile||Unlocked||iPhone 11||$349||$349||$499||$349||iPhone 11 Pro||$649||$799||$799||$649||iPhone 11 Pro Max||$749||$899||$899||$749||iPhone 12||$579||$579||$749||$579||iPhone 12 Mini||$479||$479||$479||$529||iPhone 12 Pro||$749||$749||$749||$749||iPhone 12 Pro Max||$949||$1,149||$849||$849||iPhone SE||$149||$149||$149||$149||iPhone XR||-||$499||$499||$499|
Consumer Cellular benefits
- Coverage on the nationwide AT&T and T-Mobile networks
- Postpaid no-contract service - credit check required
- 30-day guarantee - if you're unsatisfied you can cancel within the first 30 days and pay nothing
- Bring your own phone or choose from a selection of flip phones and popular smartphones
- Keep your phone number
- International calling uses plan minutes plus a per-minute charge
- International roaming is available in select countries
- Customer service available by phone or live chat from 4am - 11pm EST weekdays and 6am -7pm weekends
Consumer Cellular plans FAQs
Does Consumer Cellular have good plans?
Consumer Cellular offers a good variety of data plans whatever your needs or budget. They offer plans with 3GB to 25GB costing between $30 to $60.
What network is Consumer Cellular on?
Consumer Cellular operates on T-Mobile and Sprint.
Is Consumer Cellular reliable?
Powered by the major US networks you'll receive nationwide 4G LTE coverage.
Why is Consumer Cellular so cheap?
An MVNO doesn't have the overheads that the big US networks do. They're based online and don't have the cost of physical stores and sales staff so they can pass on the savings to you.