What size SIM card for the Galaxy Note 10?
When you bring your own Samsung Galaxy Note10 to a new carrier, you will need to know what size SIM card is required. You can find out everything you need to know about the Galaxy Note10 SIM card size here.
There are three options when it comes to SIM card sizes:
- Standard SIM
- Micro SIM
- Nano SIM
The Samsung Galaxy Note10 uses a nano SIM card.
If you’re looking for a cheaper deal you can save money with an MVNO, and one of the best things about the low-cost carriers is that they are powered by one of the big 4 networks, so you get the same great quality service that you're used to!
Not only can you save money by switching to a cheaper cell phone plan, but by bringing your Galaxy Note10 to the new carrier you won't need to buy a new device.
How much is a SIM card for the Galaxy Note10
|Tello 1GB SIM Card Starter Kit||T-Mobile||1GB||$10|
|Reach Mobile 3GB SIM Card Starter Kit||Verizon||3GB||$15** $15 Off for 3 Months|
|Pure Talk 4GB SIM Card Starter Kit||AT&T||4GB||$18.75** 25% Off for 3 Months|
|Ting 5GB SIM Card Starter Kit||T-Mobile||5GB||$25|
|Twigby 3GB SIM Card Starter Kit||Verizon||3GB||$10** 50% Off for 6 Months|
|Mint Mobile 3GB SIM Card Starter Kit||T-Mobile||3GB||$15** $45 for 3 Months Service|
|Xfinity Mobile Unlimited SIM Card Starter Kit||Verizon||Unltd||$45** Available to Xfinity Internet Customers|
|Unreal Mobile 2GB SIM Card Starter Kit||AT&T||2GB||$10** $5 Off for 1 Month|
|Red Pocket 3GB SIM Card Starter Kit||AT&T||3GB||$19|
|US Mobile 30GB SIM Card Starter Kit||Verizon||30GB||$30Free Starter Kit with code: MSPUSM|
Bring Your Galaxy Note10 to a Cheaper Carrier
With a low-cost carrier, or MVNO's (Mobile Virtual Network Operators), they offer you the same great quality but at a much cheaper cost.
With an MVNO you can benefit from the following:
- No contracts or overage charges with prepaid phone service.
- Bring your own phone and number.
- Great customer service.
- Easy to switch by ordering a new prepaid SIM card online.
- At least 50% off your monthly plan cost.
- Service on the same reliable 4G LTE network you know and love.
- Flexible custom plans.
How to Remove a SIM Card from the Galaxy Note10
Depending on the age of your phone, there are two ways to remove the SIM card from your Samsung, depending on whether it has a removable battery or a sealed battery.
For a sealed battery all you need is the SIM card remover tool provided to you when you brought your phone, or a small paper clip.
- If using the paperclip, unfold it and gently insert the end into the small pinhole in the SIM tray.
- Press gently until the SIM tray pops up, you do not need to use much pressure.
- Pull the SIM tray out gently, be careful the SIM card does not fall out.
- Swap your SIM card over, making sure you have aligned the SIM in the correct position.
- Re-insert the SIM tray into the phone.
If you have a removable battery please follow the below instructions;
- Remove the back cover
- Remove the battery
- Press the SIM card and slide it out of the SIM slot.
- Slide the new SIM card into the slot.
- Replace the battery and the back cover
Samsung SIM Sizes
|Galaxy A01||Nano SIM|
|Galaxy A10e||Nano SIM|
|Galaxy A11||Nano SIM|
|Galaxy A20||Nano SIM|
|Galaxy A21||Nano SIM|
|Galaxy A50||Nano SIM|
|Galaxy A51||Nano SIM|
|Galaxy A71||Nano SIM|
|Galaxy Fold||Nano SIM|
|Galaxy Note10||Nano SIM|
|Galaxy Note10+||Nano SIM|
|Galaxy Note10+ 5G||Nano SIM|
|Galaxy Note20 Ultra||SIM|
|Galaxy Note8||Nano SIM|
|Galaxy Note9||Nano SIM|
|Galaxy S10||Nano SIM|
|Galaxy S10 Lite||Nano SIM|
|Galaxy S10+||Nano SIM|
|Galaxy S10e||Nano SIM|
|Galaxy S20||Nano SIM|
|Galaxy S20 Ultra||Nano SIM|
|Galaxy S20+||Nano SIM|
|Galaxy S7||Nano SIM|
|Galaxy S7 edge||Nano SIM|
|Galaxy S8||Nano SIM|
|Galaxy S8+||Nano SIM|
|Galaxy S9||Nano SIM|
|Galaxy S9+||Nano SIM|
|Galaxy Z Flip||Nano SIM|