Cheapest Apple iPhone 7 prices
Fancy getting the best iPhone 7 deal while saving up to $600 a year, per line?
At a time when all your household costs are increasing, your cell phone bill doesn't need to be one of them. At MoneySavingPro we can help you find the iPhone you want, on your favorite network, at a much lower cost.
If you've not heard of MVNOs, you're not alone. They're low-cost carriers that operate on the three major US networks, offering the same 5G & 4G LTE wireless coverage but with plans starting as low as $10 a month.
Buying an iPhone 7 directly from a major network may look like a good deal initially but after factoring in the cost of their over-priced unlimited data plans over 3 years, you could end up paying as much as $2,000 more than you need to!
We've compiled a list of the latest iPhone 7 deals from low-cost carriers, so you can find the best phone deal at the cheapest price without sacrificing your wireless service.
Best iPhone 7 deals
The Apple iPhone 7 has 32GB storage capacity. It includes a 4.7" screen and 12MP camera. This refurbished iPhone 7 is available from Back Market with T-Mobile network coverage and prices starting from $85.
Best iPhone 7 Plus deals
The Apple iPhone 7 Plus has 32GB storage capacity. It includes a 5.5" screen and 12MP camera. This refurbished iPhone 7 Plus is available from Back Market with AT&T network coverage and prices starting from $155.
Best refurbished iPhone deals
|Phone||MSRP||Price||Apple iPhone 6S Refurbished||-||$76||Apple iPhone 7 Refurbished||$649||$85||Apple iPhone 8 Refurbished||$699||$106||Apple iPhone 6S Plus Refurbished||$649||$110||Apple iPhone SE Refurbished||-||$150||Apple iPhone 7 Plus Refurbished||$769||$155||Apple iPhone 8 Plus Refurbished||$799||$180||Apple iPhone XR Refurbished||$749||$185||Apple iPhone X Refurbished||$999||$219||Apple iPhone XS Refurbished||$999||$235||Apple iPhone 11 Refurbished||$699||$269||Apple iPhone XS Max Refurbished||$1,099||$299||Apple iPhone 12 mini Refurbished||-||$370||Apple iPhone 11 Pro Refurbished||$999||$409||Apple iPhone 11 Pro Max Refurbished||$1,099||$450||Apple iPhone 12 Refurbished||-||$460||Apple iPhone 12 Pro Refurbished||-||$530||Apple iPhone 13 mini Refurbished||-||$575||Apple iPhone 12 Pro Max Refurbished||-||$580||Apple iPhone 13 Refurbished||-||$655|
iPhone 7 deals benefits
If you want the best iPhone 7 deal, low-cost carriers offer affordable deals that can save you hundreds of dollars on your cell phone bill.
Saving money is not the only benefit of purchasing an iPhone 7 with an MVNO.
- Save money: Low-cost carriers offer the best iPhone deals while saving you up to $600 per year, per line.
- Latest cell phones: Offering the same cell phones as the big three but without a three-year contract.
- No long-term commitment: With prepaid iPhone deals, there are no contracts so you have the flexibility to change carriers without any additional costs.
- Cheap monthly payments: Many low-cost carriers offer interest-free payment plans on their phones plus their plans start from $10 a month.
- Unlimited data plan: There's still the option of unlimited data phone plans, however unlimited doesn't always mean unlimited, so be sure to check the small print.
- 5G compatible: If you want to get access to the fast 5G network, there are plenty of 5G iPhones to choose from.
- Phones for seniors: Choose from a range of iPhones for seniors with affordable deals for any budget.
- Phones for kids: If your kid wants an iPhone there are plenty of cheap deals and for even more savings they offer the best family phone plans with multi-line discounts.
Compare the cheapest iPhone prices
|Phone||Carrier||Network||Monthly Price||Total Cost||Apple iPhone 11||Red Pocket||AT&T 5G/4G LTE||$17/mo for 24 mths||$399||Apple iPhone SE||Visible||Verizon 5G/4G LTE||$18/mo for 24 mths||$429||Apple iPhone 12 mini||Mint Mobile||T-Mobile 5G/4G LTE||$20/mo for 24 mths||$479||Apple iPhone 12||Visible||Verizon 5G/4G LTE||$25/mo for 24 mths||$599||Apple iPhone 13 mini||Visible||Verizon 5G/4G LTE||$25/mo for 24 mths||$599||Apple iPhone 13||Visible||Verizon 5G/4G LTE||$29/mo for 24 mths||$699||Apple iPhone 14 Pro Max||Visible||Verizon 5G/4G LTE||$31/mo for 36 mths||$1,099||Apple iPhone 12 Pro||Red Pocket||AT&T 5G/4G LTE||$33/mo for 24 mths||$799||Apple iPhone 14||Mint Mobile||T-Mobile 5G/4G LTE||$35/mo for 24 mths||$829||Apple iPhone 13 Pro||Visible||Verizon 5G/4G LTE||$37/mo for 24 mths||$884||Apple iPhone 12 Pro Max||Red Pocket||AT&T 5G/4G LTE||$37/mo for 24 mths||$899||Apple iPhone 13 Pro Max||Visible||Verizon 5G/4G LTE||$41/mo for 24 mths||$980||Apple iPhone 14 Pro||Mint Mobile||T-Mobile 5G/4G LTE||$42/mo for 24 mths||$999|
Considerations when comparing iPhone 7 deals
- Warranty: Most reputable sellers offer used phone warranties. These range from 30 days to a year.
- Return policy: You can usually return your device between two weeks and a month depending on the seller.
- Timing: You'll get the lowest price on used iPhones when a new model comes out. For example, you can get the best iPhone X deals now that the iPhone XS and iPhone XS Max are on the market.
- Payment options: Sites like Gazelle offer third-party phone financing (with interest).
- Compatibility: There are two types of networks - CDMA and GSM. Sprint and Verizon operate on CDMA, while AT&T, and T-Mobile use GSM. Check your carrier's website to make sure your device is compatible.
Bring your iPhone to a cheaper carrier
MVNOs - Mobile Virtual Network Operators - are smaller carriers that rent space on the major wireless networks and resell it at a lower cost.
T-Mobile vs Mint Mobile comparison
Keep your T-Mobile phone, number & coverage: Save $600 per year
|Carrier||Network Coverage||4G/5G Data||Price||Annual Cost|
|T-Mobile||T-Mobile 4G & 5G||Unltd*||$70/mo||$840/yr|
|Mint Mobile||T-Mobile 4G & 5G||10GB||$20/mo||$240/yr|
|*Don't waste money on unlimited data - Avg. data usage is only 3-5GB||Savings||$50/mo||$600/yr|
- Keep your phone and number
- Nationwide 4G LTE coverage using the same networks as the big 4
- Typical saving is over 50% on your cell phone plan
- Customize your plan to match your needs
- No contracts or hidden fees
There are cheaper carriers operating on all four nationwide 4G LTE networks:
Best bring your own phone plans
|Tello 1GB plan||1GB||T-Mobile||$10|
|Boost Mobile 5GB plan||5GB||AT&T & T-Mobile||$5** 66% Off for 3 Months|
|Twigby 7GB data plan||7GB||Verizon||$15** $10 Off for 3 Months|
|Mint Mobile 10GB plan||10GB||T-Mobile||$20** Only $60 for 3 Months Service|
|Visible unlimited data plan||Unltd||Verizon||$30|
iPhone 7 deals FAQs
How much does the iPhone 7 cost?
You can find the iPhone 7 on sale for around $84 to $167 depending on the GB, prices will be higher the more GB you choose. You can pick from 32GB, 128GB, and 256GB.
Is the iPhone 7 worth buying in 2021?
If you're looking for a cheap iPhone, the iPhone 7 is a great option. Although they don't support 5G or have all of the latest features and technology as the newer iPhone models, they can make a great first smartphone for your kid.
Who has the best deals on iPhones right now?
Although the cost of iPhones is pretty standard, MVNOs provide an affordable way to purchase a new iPhone outright. Or if you want to save even more, refurbished iPhones offer a few hundred dollars off the retail price.
MVNOs can save you hundreds of dollars on an iPhone 7, offering deals with cheap plans, often with interest-free payments over 12-24 months
Although the major networks offer to finance over 36 months, being tied into their over-priced unlimited data plans for 3 years could mean wasting as much as $2,000!
Compare deals from low-cost carriers to find the best iPhone 7 deals at the cheapest price.