AT&T Motorola phone deals in January
Fancy getting the best AT&T Motorola phone while saving up to $600 a year, per line?
At a time when all your household costs are increasing, your cell phone bill doesn't need to be one of them. At MoneySavingPro we can help you find the Motorola phone you want, on your favorite network, at a much lower cost.
If you've not heard of AT&T MVNOs, you're not alone. They're low-cost carriers that operate on the AT&T network, offering the same 5G & 4G LTE wireless coverage but with plans starting as low as $10 a month.
Buying a Motorola phone directly from AT&T may look like a good deal initially but after factoring in the cost of AT&T's over-priced unlimited data plans over 3 years, you could end up paying as much as $2,000 more than you need to!
We've compiled a list of the latest Motorola phones from low-cost AT&T carriers, so you can find the best phone deal at the cheapest price without sacrificing your wireless service.
Best AT&T Motorola phone deals
The Motorola Moto E has 32GB storage capacity. It includes a 6.2 inches screen and 13 MP, 2 MP camera. This new Moto E is available from Mint Mobile with T-Mobile network coverage and prices starting from $11/mo.
|Motorola Moto E Unlocked||$11/mo|
The Motorola Moto G Power has 32GB storage capacity. It includes a 6.4 inches screen and 16 MP camera. This new Moto G Power is available from Mint Mobile with T-Mobile network coverage and prices starting from $12/mo.
|Motorola Moto G Power Unlocked||$12/mo||$23/mo||$189|
The Motorola Moto One Ace has 64GB storage capacity. It includes a 6.7 inches screen and 48 MP camera. This new Moto One Ace is available from Mint Mobile with T-Mobile network coverage and prices starting from $15/mo.
|Motorola Moto One Ace Unlocked||$15/mo|
The Motorola Moto Edge has 256GB storage capacity. It includes a 6.7 inches screen and 64 MP camera. This new Moto Edge is available from Mint Mobile with T-Mobile network coverage and prices starting from $17/mo.
|Motorola Moto Edge Unlocked||$17/mo|
The Motorola RAZR has 256GB storage capacity. It includes a 6.2 inches, 2.7 inches screen and 48 MP camera. This new RAZR is available from US Mobile with Verizon & T-Mobile network coverage and prices starting from $87/mo.
|Motorola RAZR Unlocked||$87/mo|
Compare AT&T Motorola phones
AT&T Motorola phone benefits
Whether you're a new or existing customer, you'll find the best AT&T phone deals with an AT&T MVNO.
These low-cost carriers offer AT&T upgrade deals that can save you hundreds of dollars a year on your cell phone bill.
With no flashy marketing to tie you into a lengthy three-year contract. Find AT&T compatible phones with plenty of benefits.
- Save money: Get the cheapest AT&T phones with an MVNO. You could save up to $600 a year, per line.
- Latest cell phones: Find all the latest cell phones with low-cost carriers and cut the cost of your cell phone bill by pairing with one of the best AT&T plans.
- No long-term commitment: With AT&T prepaid phones, you're not locked to one network, so switching carriers if your needs change is simple, with no additional fees.
- Cheap monthly payments: If you opt to pay for your phone monthly, most low-cost carriers offer an interest-free payment plan.
- Affordable upgrades: If you want to upgrade your phone there's plenty to choose from with AT&T MVNOs. You can also trade your old phone for a Motorola phone with AT&T trade in deals.
- Unlimited data plan: You'll still find the same deals when it comes to unlimited data with the best AT&T cell phones, however unlimited never really means unlimited, so be sure to check the small print.
- 5G phone: If you want access to the fast 5G network, there is a selection of AT&T 5G phones you can choose from.
- Android phones: You can find the best AT&T Android phones including the popular Motorola Razr.
- Phones for seniors: Finding the best AT&T cell phones for seniors is easy with MVNOs. Along with AT&T flip phones, there are plenty of options available.
- Phones for kids: If your kid is ready for their first phone, you'll find a great selection of AT&T cell phones for kids at cheap prices. Either on an individual line or with AT&T family plans.
- No contracts: If you're looking for no commitment, there's a variety of AT&T pay as you go phones to choose from so you only pay for what you use.
AT&T Motorola phones FAQs
What is the best AT&T Motorola phone?
Motorola phones all offer good value for money, so it comes down to personal choice. Some of the most popular handsets are the Motorola Edge Plus, Motorola Edge, and Motorola One Zoom.
Are AT&T Motorola phones worth buying?
Motorola offers budget-friendly smartphones that are good value for money.
Whether you're looking for the latest Motorola or just a cheap Motorola phone, AT&T MVNOs can save you hundreds of dollars a year.
AT&T MVNOs, like Red Pocket Mobile, offer Motorola phones with cheap plans, often with interest-free payments over 12-24 months.
Although AT&T offers to finance over 36 months, being tied into their over-priced unlimited data plans for 3 years could mean wasting as much as $2,000!
Compare deals from low-cost carriers to find the best AT&T Motorola phones at the cheapest price.