Flip Phone deals in 2022
Fancy getting the best flip phone while saving up to $600 a year, per line?
At a time when all your household costs are increasing, your cell phone bill doesn't need to be one of them. At MoneySavingPro we can help you find the flip phone you want, on your favorite network, at a much lower cost.
If you've not heard of MVNOs, you're not alone. They're low-cost carriers that operate on the three major US networks, offering the same 5G & 4G LTE wireless coverage but with plans starting as low as $10 a month.
Buying a flip phone directly from a major network may look like a good deal initially but after factoring in the cost of their over-priced unlimited data plans over 3 years, you could end up paying as much as $2,000 more than you need to!
We've compiled a list of the latest flip phones from low-cost carriers, so you can find the best phone deal at the cheapest price without sacrificing your wireless service.
Best Motorola flip phone
The Motorola RAZR has 256GB storage capacity. It includes a 6.2", 2.7" screen and 48MP camera. This new RAZR is available from US Mobile with Verizon & T-Mobile network coverage and prices starting from $64/mo.
|Motorola RAZR 256GB||-||-||-||$64/mo|
Main: Foldable Plastic OLED, External: Glass OLED
|Resolution||Main: 2142 x 876 External: 800 x 600|
|Battery life (video playback)||8 hours|
|Processor||Qualcomm Snapdragon 765G|
|Video resolution||4K, FHD, HD|
|Size||6.66 x 2.86 x 0.31in|
|Secure Autdentication||Touch ID|
Best Samsung flip phone
The Samsung Galaxy Z Flip has 128GB storage capacity. It includes a 6.7" screen and 12MP camera. This new Galaxy Z Flip is available from Mint Mobile with T-Mobile network coverage and prices starting from $33/mo.
FHD+ Dynamic AMOLED
|Resolution||1080 x 2636 pixels|
|Battery life (video playback)||9 hours|
|Video resolution||UHD 8K|
|Size||6.59 x 2.9 x 0.28in|
Flip phones benefits
Whether you're looking for a smartphone or a basic cell phone, MVNOs offer the cheapest flip phones.
You'll find all the same phones as with the big three, and if flexibility is important, some MVNOs offer unlocked flip phones, so you're not tied to one carrier or network.
There are plenty of benefits when purchasing a phone with a low-cost carrier.
- Save money: MVNOs like Mint Mobile offers the best flip phone deals while saving you up to $600 per year, per line.
- Latest cell phones: Offering the same phones as the big three, but without the three-year contract.
- No long-term commitment: Find a selection of prepaid flip phones from low-cost carriers giving you the freedom of no contracts.
- Cheap monthly payments: Many low-cost carriers offer affordable interest-free payment plans on their phones along with cell phone plans starting from only $10 a month.
- Unlimited data plan: There's still the option of unlimited data phone plans, however unlimited doesn't always mean unlimited, so be sure to check the small print.
- 4G LTE speeds: There are plenty of 4G flip phones available that give you access to the nationwide 4G LTE network.
- Android phones: Whether you're looking for the latest Samsung flip phones or cheap Android flip phones you'll find some great deals with MVNOs.
- Phones for seniors: Choose from the best flip phones for seniors including Samsung Galaxy and Motorola flip phones.
- Phones for kids: Low-cost carriers offer a variety of flip phones as well as the latest Samsung Galaxy. For even more savings they offer the best family phone plans with multi-line discounts.
Best T-Mobile flip phones
Best Verizon flip phones
Best AT&T flip phones
Compare cheap flip phone plans
|US Mobile 500MB plan||500MB||Verizon & T-Mobile||$5* FREE 10-Day Trial|
|Tello 1GB plan||1GB||T-Mobile||$10|
|Twigby 4GB plan||4GB||Verizon||$10** $10 Off for 3 Months|
|Mint Mobile 10GB plan||10GB||T-Mobile||$20** 3 Months FREE: $60 for 6 mths service|
|Mint Mobile unlimited data plan||Unltd||T-Mobile||$30** 3 Months FREE: $90 for 6 mths service|
Flip phones FAQs
Can you still buy flip phones?
Yes, you can still buy flip phones. Although the choice isn't as varied as it used to be, many cell phone brands are looking at releasing flip phones including Samsung.
What's the best flip phone?
The Samsung Galaxy Z Flip and the newly redesigned Motorola Razr are two popular premium flip phones available now, or for a more budget-friendly option, there's the Alcatel Go Flip 3 and the Jitterbug Flip.
Whether you're looking for the latest Samsung Galaxy flip phone or just a cheap flip phone, MVNOs can save you hundreds of dollars a year.
Low-cost carriers, like Mint Mobile or Visible, offer flip phones with cheap plans, often with interest-free payments over 12-24 months.
Although the major networks offer to finance over 36 months, being tied into their over-priced unlimited data plans for 3 years could mean wasting as much as $2,000!
Compare deals from MVNOs to find the best flip phones at the cheapest price.