Cheapest Verizon cell phones
Fancy getting the cheapest Verizon cell phone while saving up to $600 a year, per line?
At a time when all your household costs are increasing, your cell phone bill doesn't need to be one of them. At MoneySavingPro we can help you find the phone you want, on your favorite network, at a much lower cost.
If you've not heard of Verizon MVNOs, you're not alone. They're low-cost carriers that operate on the Verizon network, offering the same 5G & 4G LTE wireless coverage but with plans starting as low as $10 a month.
Buying a phone directly from Verizon may look like a good deal initially but after factoring in the cost of Verizon's over-priced unlimited data plans over 3 years, you could end up paying as much as $2,000 more than you need to!
We've compiled a list of the latest cell phones from low-cost Verizon carriers, so you can find the best phone deal at the cheapest price without sacrificing your wireless service.
Best cheap Verizon iPhones
The Apple iPhone SE has 64GB storage capacity. It includes a 4.7 inches screen and 12 MP camera. This new iPhone SE is available from US Mobile with Verizon & T-Mobile network coverage and prices starting from $39/mo.
The Apple iPhone 12 has 128GB storage capacity. It includes a 6.1 inches screen and 12 MP camera. This new iPhone 12 is available from US Mobile with Verizon & T-Mobile network coverage and prices starting from $71/mo.
The Apple iPhone 13 has 128GB storage capacity. It includes a 6.1 inches screen and 12 MP camera. This new iPhone 13 is available from US Mobile with Verizon & T-Mobile network coverage and prices starting from $74/mo.
Cheapest Verizon iPhone prices
|Apple iPhone SE (Verizon)||$39/mo||-|
|Apple iPhone 14 Pro (Verizon)||-||$63/mo|
|Apple iPhone 14 Pro Max (Verizon)||-||$69/mo|
|Apple iPhone 12 (Verizon)||-||$71/mo|
|Apple iPhone 13 (Verizon)||-||$74/mo|
Best cheap Verizon Samsung phones
The Samsung Galaxy A13 has 64GB storage capacity. It includes a 6.5 inches screen and 50 MP, 5 MP, 2 MP camera. This new Galaxy A13 is available from US Mobile with Verizon & T-Mobile network coverage and prices starting from $23/mo.
Cheapest Verizon Samsung phone prices
|Samsung Galaxy A13 (Verizon)||$23/mo||-|
|Samsung Galaxy S22 (Verizon)||-||$59/mo|
|Samsung Galaxy S22 Ultra (Verizon)||-||$63/mo|
|Samsung Galaxy S21 FE (Verizon)||-||$64/mo|
|Samsung Galaxy S22+ (Verizon)||-||$77/mo|
Cheap Verizon refurbished phones
The Apple iPhone 7 has 32GB storage capacity. It includes a 4.7 inches screen and 12 MP camera. This refurbished iPhone 7 is available from Back Market with AT&T network coverage and prices starting from $92.
The Apple iPhone XR has 64GB storage capacity. It includes a 6.1 inches screen and 12 MP camera. This refurbished iPhone XR is available from Back Market with AT&T, Verizon & T-Mobile network coverage and prices starting from $244.
Cheapest Verizon phone benefits
Verizon MVNOs offer the best Verizon phone deals whether you're a new or existing customer.
You'll find a range of the cheapest phone deals that can save you hundreds of dollars. If you don't want any commitment you can choose from a selection of Verizon pay as you go phones.
There's no flashy marketing to tie you into a lengthy three-year contract. Find Verizon compatible phones with plenty of benefits.
- Save money: Get the best cell phone deals with Verizon MVNOs by saving up to $600 a year, per line.
- Latest cell phones: Find all the latest cell phones with low-cost carriers and cut the cost of your cell phone bill by pairing with one of the best Verizon plans.
- No long-term commitment: With Verizon prepaid phones, you're not locked to one network, so switching carriers if your needs change is simple, with no additional fees.
- Cheap monthly payments: If you opt to pay for your phone monthly, most low-cost carriers offer an interest-free payment plan.
- Affordable upgrades: If you want to find Verizon upgrade deals there's plenty to choose from with Verizon MVNOs. You can also trade your old phone for one of the latest cell phones with Verizon trade in deals.
- Unlimited data plan: You'll still find the same deals when it comes to unlimited data with the best Verizon cell phones, however unlimited never really means unlimited, so be sure to check the small print.
- 5G phone: If you want access to the fast 5G network, there is a range of Verizon 5G phones you can choose from.
- iPhones deals: Find the best Verizon iPhone deals with a wide selection of iPhone models including the latest iPhone 13.
- Android phones: If you prefer Android you can find the best Verizon Android phones including Verizon Samsung phones like the Galaxy S22 or a range of Verizon Motorola phones.
- Phones for seniors: Finding the best Verizon cell phones for seniors is easy with MVNOs. Along with Verizon flip phones, there are plenty of options available.
- Phones for kids: If your kid is ready for their first phone, you'll find a great selection of Verizon cell phones for kids at cheap prices. Either on an individual line or with Verizon family plans.
Comparing cheap Verizon phones
In addition to understanding the difference between "used" and "refurbished" (used phones are sold as-is, refurbished have usually been tested, cleaned, and restored) - there are a few other useful things to factor in when shopping used and refurbished Verizon phones for sale.
- Warranties: It's true, there is such a thing as a used phone warranty. The length of yours will depend upon which site you buy your phone from. Some, like Gazelle offer you 30 days while Decluttr gives you a full year.
- Return policy: We say it a lot - read the fine print. You want peace of mind in case your phone isn't as advertised. Most reputable sites give you some protection in this area. There will be a time limit so make sure you understand the terms of your purchase.
- Device compatibility: Your smartphone will be little more than a paperweight if it doesn't work on your network. Verizon is a CDMA network so you want an unlocked CDMA phone.
- Certified pre-owned: Certified phones have been put through a rigorous inspection and testing process, giving you an extra layer of confidence.
- Timing: Phones are the cheapest when a new model is released. So if a new generation is about to drop you'll see the last few models get even cheaper.
- Payment plans: It's generally best to pay for your used phone in full at the time of purchase. There are a couple of seller sites that do offer phone financing if you need it, though.
Cheapest Verizon phone plans
|US Mobile 500MB plan||500MB||Verizon||$5/mo* FREE 10-Day Trial|
|Twigby 4GB plan||4GB||Verizon||$10/mo** $10 Off for 3 Months|
|Twigby 7GB plan||7GB||Verizon||$15/mo** $10 Off for 3 Months|
|US Mobile 15GB plan||15GB||Verizon||$20/mo* FREE 10-Day Trial|
|US Mobile 25GB plan||25GB||Verizon||$25/mo* FREE 10-Day Trial|
Verizon vs US Mobile comparison
Keep your Verizon phone, number & coverage: Save $540 per year
|Carrier||Network Coverage||4G/5G Data||Price||Annual Cost|
|Verizon||Verizon 4G & 5G||Unltd*||$80/mo||$960/yr|
|US Mobile||Verizon 4G & 5G||Unlimited||$35/mo||$420/yr|
|*Don't waste money on unlimited data - Avg. data usage is only 3-5GB||Savings||$45/mo||$540/yr|
Switch to a cheap Verizon carrier
Our goal here at MoneySavingPro is to help you put the most cash possible back in your pocket. So we aren't going to stop with just great deals on Verizon phones.
Another surefire way to save money is to consider switching to a Mobile Virtual Network Operator (MVNO). Simply put, MVNOs are small carriers that lease service on the big three networks – Verizon, AT&T, and T-Mobile.
Due to lower overhead, these smaller providers can sell you service on your favorite reliable network for much less than the big guys.
Cheap Verizon phones FAQs
Where can I buy a cheap Verizon phone?
You'll find plenty of options online with Verizon MVNOs, and respected re-sellers offering refurbished and used phones at affordable prices.
What are the cheapest Verizon cell phones?
The best value for money on Verizon phones is through Verizon MVNOs. You can pay outright for a phone or some offer interest-free monthly installments, saving you money in the long term.
Whether you're looking for the latest iPhone or just a cheap cell phone, Verizon MVNOs can save you hundreds of dollars a year.
Verizon MVNOs, like Visible, offer phones with cheap plans, often with interest-free payments over 12-24 months.
Although Verizon offers to finance over 36 months, being tied into their over-priced unlimited data plans for 3 years could mean wasting as much as $2,000!
Compare deals from low-cost carriers to find the best Verizon cell phones at the cheapest price.