Best LG phones in 2022
If you're looking for a new LG phone, we can help you save up to $600 a year, per line.
At a time when all your household costs are increasing, your cell phone bill doesn't need to be one of them. At MoneySavingPro we can help you find the LG phone you want, on your favorite network, at a much lower cost.
If you've not heard of Mobile Virtual Network Operators, you're not alone. They're low-cost carriers that operate on the three major US networks, offering the same 5G & 4G LTE wireless coverage but with plans starting as low as $10 a month.
Buying an LG phone directly from a major network may look like a good deal initially but after factoring in the cost of their over-priced unlimited data plans over 3 years, you could end up paying as much as $2,000 more than you need to!
We've compiled a list of the latest LG phone deals from low-cost carriers, so you can find the best phone deal at the cheapest price without sacrificing your wireless service.
|Stylo 6 (New)||$10/mo*|
Best LG phones
The LG Stylo 6 has 64GB storage capacity. It includes a 6.8" screen and 13MP camera. This new Stylo 6 is available from Mint Mobile with T-Mobile network coverage and prices starting from $10/mo.
|LG Stylo 6 64GB||-||-||-||$10/mo|
FHD+ IPS LCD
|Resolution||2460 x 1080 pixels|
|Battery life (video playback)||12 hours|
|Processor||MediaTek Helio P35 Octa-Core|
|Size||6.75 x 3.06 x 0.34in|
|Secure Autdentication||Touch ID|
Best LG phone deals
|Phone||Carrier||Network||Monthly Price||Total Cost||LG Stylo 6||Mint Mobile||T-Mobile 5G/4G LTE||$10/mo for 18 mths||$179|
LG phones benefits
If you're looking for the best LG phones, low-cost carriers offer the cheapest cell phone deals with plenty of benefits.
- Save money: MVNOs can save you up to $600 per year, per line when you pair a phone with one of their low-cost plans.
- Latest cell phones: Offering the same phones as the big three, but without the three-year contract.
- No long-term commitment: Some low-cost carriers offer prepaid LG phones, so there are no lengthy contracts.
- Cheap monthly payments: Many low-cost carriers offer affordable interest-free payment plans on their phones along with cell phone plans starting from only $10 a month.
- Unlimited data plan: There's still the option of unlimited data plans, however unlimited doesn't always mean unlimited, so be sure to check the small print.
- 5G compatible: If you want to get access to the fast 5G network, there are plenty of 5G LG phones to choose from.
Best T-Mobile LG phones
Best AT&T LG phones
Best Verizon LG phones
LG phones FAQs
How much is a LG phone?
LG offers a range of budget-friendly phones and typically costs between $199 to $399.
What is the best LG phone right now?
The LG Stylo 6 and LG K51 are LG's most popular phones.
Whether you're looking for the latest LG phone or just a cheap cell phone, MVNOs can save you hundreds of dollars a year.
Mobile Virtual Network Operators, like Visible or Mint Mobile, offer LG phones with cheap plans, often with interest-free payments over 12-24 months.
Although the major networks offer to finance over 36 months, being tied into their over-priced unlimited data plans for 3 years could mean wasting as much as $2,000!
Compare deals from low-cost carriers to find the best LG phones at the cheapest price.