Motorola Razr flip phone deals in 2022
Fancy getting the best Motorola flip phone while saving up to $600 a year, per line?
At a time when all your household costs are increasing, your cell phone bill doesn't need to be one of them. At MoneySavingPro we can help you find the Motorola flip phone you want, on your favorite network, at a much lower cost.
If you've not heard of MVNOs, you're not alone. They're low-cost carriers that operate on the three major US networks, offering the same 5G & 4G LTE wireless coverage but with plans starting as low as $10 a month.
Buying a Motorola flip phone directly from a major network may look like a good deal initially but after factoring in the cost of their over-priced unlimited data plans over 3 years, you could end up paying as much as $2,000 more than you need to!
We've compiled a list of the latest Motorola flip phones from low-cost carriers, so you can find the best phone deal at the cheapest price without sacrificing your wireless service.
Best Motorola flip phone deals
The Motorola RAZR has 256GB storage capacity. It includes a 6.2", 2.7" screen and 48MP camera. This new RAZR is available from US Mobile with Verizon & T-Mobile network coverage and prices starting from $117/mo.
|Motorola RAZR (Unlocked)||256GB||$117/mo|
Main: Foldable Plastic OLED, External: Glass OLED
|Resolution||Main: 2142 x 876 External: 800 x 600|
|Battery life (video playback)||8 hours|
|Processor||Qualcomm Snapdragon 765G|
|Video resolution||4K, FHD, HD|
|Size||6.66 x 2.86 x 0.31in|
|Secure Autdentication||Touch ID|
Motorola flip phones benefits
Whether you're looking for a smartphone or a basic cell phone, MVNOs offer the best flip phones.
You'll find all the same phones as with the big three, and if flexibility is important, some MVNOs offer unlocked flip phones, so you're not tied to one carrier or network.
There are plenty of benefits when purchasing a phone with a low-cost carrier.
- Save money: MVNOs like Mint Mobile offers the cheapest flip phones while saving you up to $600 per year, per line.
- Latest cell phones: Offering the same Motorola phones as the big three, but without the three-year contract.
- No long-term commitment: Find a selection of Motorola prepaid flip phones from low-cost carriers giving you the freedom of no contract.
- Cheap monthly payments: Many low-cost carriers offer affordable interest-free payment plans on their phones along with cell phone plans starting from only $10 a month.
- Unlimited data plan: There's still the option of unlimited data phone plans, however unlimited doesn't always mean unlimited, so be sure to check the small print.
- 4G LTE speeds: There are plenty of 4G flip phones available that give you access to the nationwide 4G LTE network.
- Phones for seniors: Choose from a range of Motorola flip phones for seniors, including the popular Motorola Razr.
- Phones for kids: Low-cost carriers offer a variety of flip phones and for even more savings they offer the best family phone plans with multi-line discounts.
Best T-Mobile Motorola flip phones
Best Verizon Motorola flip phones
Best AT&T Motorola flip phones
Compare cheap flip phone plans
|Tello 1GB plan||1GB||T-Mobile||$10|
|Mint Mobile 4GB plan||4GB||T-Mobile||$15** Only $45 for 3 Months Service|
|US Mobile 12GB plan||12GB||Verizon & T-Mobile||$20* Free 10 Day Trial|
|Mint Mobile 15GB plan||15GB||T-Mobile||$25** Only $75 for 3 Months Service|
|Visible unlimited data plan||Unltd||Verizon||$30|
Motorola flip phones FAQs
How much is a new Motorola Razr flip phone?
The new Motorola Razr 5G flip phone is currently around $1,399 to buy and is an upgrade to the original 2019 comeback.
Is the Motorola Razr worth the money?
The Motorola Razr is slightly cheaper than some of the other smart flip phones, however, whether it's worth the money depends on if it has everything you need from a cell phone. If you're looking for something more basic without all of the features or technology then there are plenty of more affordable phones to choose from.
Will there be a new Razr in 2021?
There's no confirmation on a third-generation Motorola Razr, however, there are rumors and also a high possibility, as Samsung is planning a Galaxy Z Flip 3 to be released late in 2021. If there is a new Motorola Razr it is likely to be at the end of 2021 or in 2022.
Whether you're looking for the latest Motorola Razr or just a cheap Motorola phone, Mobile Virtual Network Operators can save you hundreds of dollars a year.
MVNOs, like Mint Mobile or Red Pocket, offer Motorola flip phones with cheap plans, often with interest-free payments over 12-24 months.
Although the major networks offer to finance over 36 months, being tied into their over-priced unlimited data plans for 3 years could mean wasting as much as $2,000!
Compare deals from low-cost carriers to find the best Motorola flip phones at the cheapest price.