OnePlus phone deals in September
Fancy getting the best OnePlus phones while saving up to $600 a year, per line?
At a time when all your household costs are increasing, your cell phone bill doesn't need to be one of them. At MoneySavingPro we can help you find the OnePlus phone you want, on your favorite network, at a much lower cost.
If you've not heard of MVNOs, you're not alone. They're low-cost carriers that operate on the three major US networks, offering the same 5G & 4G LTE wireless coverage but with plans starting as low as $10 a month.
Buying a OnePlus phone directly from a major network may look like a good deal initially but after factoring in the cost of their over-priced unlimited data plans over 3 years, you could end up paying as much as $2,000 more than you need to!
We've compiled a list of the latest OnePlus phones from low-cost carriers, so you can find the best phone deal at the cheapest price without sacrificing your wireless service.
|Nord N200 (New)||$11/mo*|
Best OnePlus phone deals
The OnePlus Nord N200 has 64GB storage capacity. It includes a 6.5" screen and 13MP camera. This new Nord N200 is available from Mint Mobile with T-Mobile network coverage and prices starting from $11/mo.
|OnePlus Nord N200 (Unlocked)||64GB||$11/mo|
FHD+ IPS LCD
|Resolution||1080 x 2400 pixels|
|Battery life (video playback)||15 hours|
|Processor||Qualcomm Snapdragon 480 5G|
|Size||6.42 x 2.95 x 0.33in|
|OS||Android 11, OxygenOS 11|
|Secure Autdentication||Face unlock and fingerprint|
Best OnePlus phones benefits
MVNOs offer the same phones as the big three, and if flexibility is important, some MVNOs offer unlocked OnePlus phones, so you're not tied to one carrier or network.
There are plenty of benefits to purchasing phones with low-cost carriers.
- Save money: MVNOs offer the best OnePlus phones while saving you up to $600 per year, per line.
- Latest cell phones: Offering the same phones as the big three, but without the three-year contract.
- Cheap monthly payments: Many low-cost carriers offer affordable interest-free payment plans on their phones along with cell phone plans starting from only $10 a month.
- Unlimited data plan: There's still the option of unlimited data phone plans, however unlimited doesn't always mean unlimited, so be sure to check the small print.
- 5G compatible: If you want access to the fast 5G network, there is a selection of OnePlus 5G phones to choose from.
- Phones for seniors: Choose from a range of phones suitable for seniors, whether that's basic cell phones or smartphones.
- Phones for kids: With a variety of budget phones available and for even more savings they offer the best family phone plans with multi-line discounts.
Best T-Mobile OnePlus phones
Best AT&T OnePlus phones
Best Verizon OnePlus phones
Best OnePlus phones FAQS
Is OnePlus better than Samsung?
The OnePlus handsets are hot on the trail of Samsung with their Android phones. Their latest, the OnePlus 9 is a more affordable option compared to the Samsung S21 and offers many of the same features.
Is iPhone better than OnePlus?
Depending on the models you're comparing it can come down to personal preference. OnePlus uses the Android operating system and the OnePlus 9 Pro has a slightly larger screen and more customizable options.
Whether you're looking for the latest OnePlus or just a cheap phone, MVNOs can save you hundreds of dollars a year.
Low-cost carriers, like Visible or Mint Mobile, offer OnePlus phones with cheap plans, often with interest-free payments over 12-24 months.
Although the major networks offer to finance over 36 months, being tied into their over-priced unlimited data plans for 3 years could mean wasting as much as $2,000!
Compare deals from low-cost carriers to find the best OnePlus phones at the cheapest price.