MoneySavingPro independently researches the products & services to bring you our recommendations. We may earn money when you click our links - disclosure policy.
Boost Infinite is powered by the nationwide network AT&T & T-Mobile offering the same 5G wireless coverage without the expensive price tag.
Boost Infinite is a Mobile Virtual Network Operator (MVNO), they provide cell phone service that could save you $600 per year on your phone bill without sacrificing wireless coverage or call quality.
Below you'll find further information to help you decide if Boost Infinite has the best wireless coverage for your needs.
Does Boost Infinite have 5G?
Boost Infinite 5G cell phone coverage
The FCC collects coverage data, which only offers an approximate indication and doesn't account for indoor coverage. The actual speed and performance can vary depending on your location and device. The reception you experience is influenced by local conditions and elements like natural and artificial physical features in your area.
What 5G towers does Boost Infinite use?
Boost Infinite operates on the AT&T & T-Mobile networks, so you'll have access to the same 5G wireless coverage where available.
Even if you've had a plan with AT&T & T-Mobile before, it's always worth checking cell phone coverage in your area, which you can easily do with our ZIP code checker for availability at your address.
Is Boost Infinite 5G?
Yes, you can get access to the 5G network at no extra cost with Boost Infinite, with a 5G compatible device.
Is Boost Infinite available in your area?
Compare Boost Infinite 5G plans
|Boost Infinite unlimited data plan||AT&T & T-Mobile 5G/4G Coverage||Unltd||$25/mo|
What are the benefits of Boost Infinite 5G wireless service?
- Value for money: Boost Infinite SIM cards offer value and simplicity. Although you'll find the same features and coverage as a plan direct from T-Mobile or AT&T, Boost Infinite could save you up to $600 a year.
- No contracts: Boost Infinite plans are prepaid, so you can amend or cancel at any time, as there are no restrictions keeping you locked in.
- Phone and plan bundles: If you're interested in purchasing a new cell phone, you can find a range of the best Boost Infinite phones to choose from. Offering the same phones as the major networks, Boost Infinite phones offers more affordable payment options.
- Bring your own phone: If you don't want to upgrade your phone, you can easily bring your own, with Boost Infinite, bring your own phone plans. You'll just need to check your cell phone is fully compatible.
- Easy set up: Being online-based, choosing and purchasing your Boost Infinite SIM starter kit is quick. Once your SIM card's arrives, it's easy to set up, and you'll be able to activate your plan with a few simple steps.
- Unlimited data: Depending on your desired date, Boost Infinite unlimited plans offer unlimited services at half the price of an AT&T or T-Mobile unlimited plan, including unlimited talk, text, and data.
- Multiple lines: Most prepaid carriers offer a discount for additional lines purchased, making Boost Infinite family plans a great money-saving option when buying more than one line.
- Customer service: Find out what current Boost Infinite customers are saying with Boost Infinite customer reviews.
- Promo codes: You can compare Boost Infinite deals and promo codes to see current savings. However, these deals change regularly.
Read our full Boost Infinite review
Boost Infinite features
|Network||T-Mobile & AT&T|
|Data Speed||5G & 4G LTE|
|Bring Your Phone|
|Keep Your Number|
|Customer Service||6am to 10pm|
|Money Back Guarantee|
|Contract||No - Postpaid|
Boost Infinite 5G coverage FAQs
Boost Infinite makes it possible to get a cell phone plan on the AT&T & T-Mobile network without the big ticket prices.
Offering the same 5G network coverage and data speeds where available. With MVNOs, you'll get flexible plans with no contracts so that you can amend or cancel without additional fees.