CreditRepair.com is based in Florida and has been actively involved with consumer credit repair services since 1997. In the past 15 years, they've created alliances with Transunion and Equifax in order to provide you with up-to-date and accurate information. Their credit repair process revolves around three main processes. The first step is pulling your credit report to spot the problems or errors that are potentially hindering your score. The second step involves contacting the banks and lenders responsible for the inaccuracies. In the last step CreditRepair.com will track the progress of the corrections and work with you to rebuild your history.
So what's their track record look like? CreditRepair.com typically has 7% of the credit reporting problems removed each month. To add to that, this organization has the lowest first-time fee of all the companies on our list. It's right around $12.99 which is a savings close to $87 if you're comparing it with Sky Blue Credit's fee. They also offer unlimited credit bureau disputes, identity theft protection, a month-to-month contract and user-friendly website. The biggest drawback is the $89.95 monthly service charge. It's the highest of all the companies on the list and between $20 to $30 more per month. That's a monumental difference in the long run! Despite their high fee,
CreditRepaircom receives a 4.5-star rating from Top Consumer Reviews as well as an A- by the Better Business Bureau. Review the aforementioned positives and negatives once more before making your decision.
CreditRepaircom reports that the firm successfully removes judgments, bankruptcy, liens, late payments, and defaults from clients' credit profiles. According to a representative, the firm creates a custom plan for each client. They recognize that each client's credit repair needs differ:
- CreditRepair.com uses a three step process to improve your credit. The first step includes a thorough review of your credit reports to identify prospective dispute items.
- Next, CreditRepair.com staff communicates directly with creditors and credit reporting agencies to dispute and monitor changes to your credit profile. Finally, CreditRepair.com monitors an presents your updated credit scores. According to a CreditRepair.com representative, most clients see gradual improvement of their credit scores. Patience in improving your credit scores is required, according to the firm.
- CreditRepair.com provides an unlimited number of creditor and CRA disputes because, according to a representative, removing your credit report errors begins and ends with disputes made under FCRA. Removing negative items from your credit reports positively affects your credit scores.
- The firm takes pride in customer support services. There was no wait when we contacted the firm by phone. In addition, CreditRepair.com says it prioritizes learning about you. Repairing your credit, educating you about how to achieve and maintain good credit, and helping you to actualize personal dreams and objectives is considered part of the process.
- The CreditRepair.com representative says that achieving credit repair takes many steps. If clients want to discuss a concern or have a question, they'll find a responsive organization.
- CreditRepair.com also offers telephone access to clients seven days a week. If you've ever tried to reach some credit repair services on the weekend and receive a voice message, CreditRepair.com access may be important to you.
- According to the company, thousands of clients have achieved better credit over almost 20 years in business. CreditRepair.com was founded in 1997.
- CreditRepair.com reports that the average client sees 7 percent of negative items drop each month.
Take advantage of CreditRepair.com's free offer. Get your TransUnion credit report summary and credit score at no charge. CreditRepair.com has also established partnerships with LendingTree, Mint.com, Credit Karma, Car.com, and Bankrate.com.
Signing Up for CreditRepair.com
Signing up for credit repair services is easy to accomplish. The CreditRepair.com intake professional will take your details and first payment on the phone or you can sign up online. The online signup includes four items: 1) provide personal data, 2) payment info, 3) sign the legal agreement, and 4) receive confirmation that you've signed up for credit repair services. CreditRepaircom's site is easy to navigate. It's user friendly with a clean, flat modern design. You'll find information written in plain language about the credit repair services offered, service pricing, and credit law. If possible, explore the FAQ section before contacting the firm. Write down a list of questions and call CreditRepair.com before making a decision to use their services.
The firm offers better than average tools to stay in touch with clients. You can send and receive emails or texts within the secure personal portal. There's no need to send communications via personal email while you're a client. Each customer's personal dashboard makes it easy to assess current progress:
- The personal score tracker is a great tool to provide at-a-glance analysis and progress to date.
- Use CreditRepair.com's mobile app on your smartphone and/or tablet to review the credit improvement progress made by the firm on your behalf. It's great to check the personal dashboard before placing a call. Your conversation will be much more productive.
In comparison to other credit repair providers, CreditRepair.com doesn't offer refunds if a client is dissatisfied. One of the customer service reps said that CreditRepair.com offers month-to-month service and clients may cancel at will at any time. Couples receive a discount from CreditRepair.com. Importantly, couples need not be married to take advantage of the offer.
Verdict - Very Good
CreditRepaircom is a good company that can certainly help you get on track with your credit. Their site is easy to navigate and packed with helpful information regarding credit repair services. Be aware that their monthly fee is significantly higher than any other company on the list but they do offer some good credit repair services in return. Take advantage of CreditRepair.com's free credit consultation to find out if it's the right program for you.
CreditRepaircom is a bit more expensive than some of the other credit repair services. The firm says that personal relationships with its customers, and mutually beneficial relationships with its business partners, are essential to achieving success. As with other credit repair services, do your research, ask questions, and consider your financial and time commitment to achieving results before signing up.